Meet The Ace of All Angels

Stalking Mr. Bubble Tea ♥_♥

-Ji Min's POV-

I'm still in a state of shock because of Mr. Bubble Tea's sudden entrance in this school. How the..? Why the..? WHAT THE..?

 

The class was interrupted when someone's head popped out of our classroom's door.

 

It was DO HWE JI. The one and only Do Hwe Ji a.k.a Ace of All Angels. Straight A's, President of the student body, Attentive Student, Best Student Awardee, Interested in Theatre Arts, Always present in classes, the optimistic one, most charitable girl, Studies-first kind of girl, The role model of Seoul National High School and overflowing with beauty and charm. In other terms, THE MOST PERFECT GIRL YOU'VE EVER SEEN. Boys just literally flock over to her and try to get her attention but she was never interested in relationships. As for me, I was only seen as the demure nerd. I'm not even close to her smarts and gorgeousness. Every boy in our classroom was literally drooling because of her.

 

"Excuse me Mr. Ahn. May I excuse one of your students?", she said with a polite tone.

 

"You may Hwe Ji-ssi. May I know which one of them?", Mr. Ahn asked

 

"I would like to excuse Park Ji Min.", she replied

 

I could feel everybody was staring on me. It felt weird. I looked up to Mr. Bubble Tea. He wasn't paying any attention to me because he was busy staring at Hwe Ji. Of course. No one could resist Hwe Ji's charm eventhough she's only standing. I felt a little pain.

 

"May I ask your reason to excuse her?", Mr Ahn asked her again.

 

"We have an intesive training for the Photo Journalism Contest that will be held this Friday. She's one of the representatives so I hope you understand Mr. Ahn.", she said

 

"Okay Hwe Ji-ssi. Ms. Park you are excused. You may go with Ms. Do. Back to the discussion class", Mr. Ahn said.

 

We were exiting the classroom but I can still feel Mr. Bubble Tea's stare on Hwe Ji. Hmmmmmm. Well, I'll just shrug it off for now.

 

Hwe Ji greeted me with a chirpy tone. "Good Morning, Ji Min-ahh. It's nice to be working with you again :)"

 

"Good Morning to you too Hwe Ji-ssi", I replied with a weak tone. I really felt inferior just by standing beside her.

 

"No need to be so formal Ji Min and try to smile. The day isn't so bad. Come on SMILE~!", she nagged me over and over again.

 

"Okay. Okay fine. But I will only reveal it to you.", I said with a whispery voice. I tried to smile but I never knew how I looked when I smile.

 

"Uwaaaaaaaah *U* Neomu yeppuda! (Really pretty)", she whisper-shouted.

 

"A-a-ani-yo...", I stuttered. I was never comfortable when someone compliments me. So as a result, I always stutter.

***

We reached the training grounds. It was our school garden. Our instructor said that we should take some macro photos. As in close up shots with animals, flowers or whatsoever. He also told us that we should practice our caption writing. It must always fit the concept of the picture.

 

It was still in the back of my head. How Mr. Bubble Tea stared at Hwe Ji. It made me feel uncomfortable in some way and because of that I wasn't able to focus at all.

 

***

*LUNCH TIME*

***

 

(A/N: To Be Continued.... ^^ So... guys did you like it? Please comment down below for suggestions and reviews. I hope to get good ones. HAHA. XD)

 

Here's MR. BUBBLE TEA for you~