06

Perfectly Not Normal

Chapter 6:

“You are so dead!” I turned to Maroo and punched him in the face. He fell down on the floor and I went to him to hit him again but I felt a hand on my fist and I turned to the culprit. Daehyun shook his head before putting down my hand forcefully. He nodded his head to Luhan and Luhan helped Maroo up.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me you were a part of this secret organization?! Is that why you can see what I can see?!” I raised my voice as I kept on shouting at him. Ailee whispered something but I got to hear it which was ‘Nascon’. I didn’t know what it meant so I kept in mind to ask her later, “You freaking stupid and ignorant person!”

 

I stomped my feet and was about to walk away but I felt someone held my elbow. I turned around with fierce eyes and saw Maroo holding me with a busted lip. I felt a little guilty but not that guilty enough for me to even say sorry, “Look, I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you. I didn’t even know that you knew about…them,” he pointed to the three and I looked at them to only see them sharpening their blades.

 

“But still, you should’ve at least brought out the topic,” I whispered to him and he looked at me with an are-you-kidding me face. I confusedly looked at him but he just shook his head at me, “How am I even going to tell you if we were not even close in the first place? I just helped you with the demonian which was Sung (chapter 1) and after that, no more,” he looked at me obviously and I nodded my head, slowly understanding the situation.

 

“Fine, you got me. I’m sorry I punched you,” I rolled my eyes at him before smiling and he and I laughed a little, “O..kay lover duckies, mind introducing him to us?” Ailee butted in and I awkwardly smiled at her. She faked a smile and went back to sharpening her blade. I looked around and saw that it was pure white around us.

 

“Hey, where are we?” I asked them and three of them looked at me, “We just put an invisibility shield around us so the people outside this shield won’t see us,” Luhan explained, ending with a smile and I made a small ‘ah’ while nodding my head, “Oh, this is Maroo. He’s my friend,” I pointed at him and he gave a little wave at them. Three of them put their blades in their belt and looked at us at the same time.

 

“Are you guys zombies or what? Because you guys keep on doing the same things at the same time. It’s weird,” I told them honestly but they didn’t even mind me at all, “We need to bring you—“ Daehyun pointed at me, “—to Shen right now, okay? Now let’s go,” Daehyun held ym wrist and he brought out something from his pocket and it was a freaking blade. I widened my eyes at him and removed my wrist out of his grasp.

 

“There is no way you are going to kill me! I have a life you know,” I looked at him expectantly until I felt two hands wrap around my left and my right, “Luhan! Ailee! What the hell are you guys doing?!” I yelled as I tried to get out of their hold but it was just too difficult.

 

“Let go of me! Anvia!” I screeched and I felt a force push them away. The shield broke and when I looked around the viewable classroom. There were no people inside anymore. I checked the time in my watch and saw that it was already three in the afternoon. Someone touched my shoulder and I turned to see and it was just Maroo. I smiled and looked at the three persons in the ground.

 

“I am not, I repeat, I am not going anywhere with you. You guys are just fakers. Go away and don’t bother me anymore. I already gave you the necklace and that is enough,” I sharply told them while I was glaring and I walked away. I went out of the school and strutted away towards my house, “They just don’t know the meaning of no, don’t they?” I asked myself as I crossed my arms over my chest.

 

The wind blew and it was a little cold. I rubbed my arms up and down to make a little friction, but it still didn’t work. People were walking around with jackets and umbrellas on and I realized that maybe it was going to rain.

 

“And it rained,” I looked up at the sky and saw the droplets coming right at me. The rain poured and poured and people around me were looking at me as if I was crazy. It’s not my fault that I can’t predict that there will be rain today.

 

“You’re going to be sick you know?” I heard that familiar annoying voice and turned around to see Daehyun looking at me smugly with an umbrella, “Where’s you other companions? Off to take a break in faker town?” I sarcastically asked him before walking away.

 

“Stupid and lying person,” I muttered to myself but then I felt the rain not touching or hitting my skin anymore. I looked at my side to see Daehyun looking at me with a proud face. I made a face at him then he suddenly started walking. I didn’t want to get sick so I kept up with him and stayed under his umbrella until he stopped and I stopped walking too.

 

“See, and now you are under my protection. I thought we were stupid and lying persons?” he asked me and I shrugged at him. He started walking again and I followed him, “What decided for you to follow me?” I asked him and he stopped walking again, “You think I’m following you?” Daehyun questioned me with a questioning look.

 

“Well duh~” he smirked at me and turned around to walk the other way. I followed him and he stopped again.

 

“What is with you and stopping?”

 

“What is with you and following?” Daehyun smirked at me and I was about to retort back and just noticed that he was right, I was the one following. I pursed my lips together and just looked at him with glaring eyes. I scrunched up my nose and he smirked once again.

 

“Why are you here anyways?” I asked him and he brought out a blade that looked familiar to me. I looked at it closely and it was the blade a while ago that he tried to kill me with.

 

Oh