05

Perfectly Not Normal

Chapter 5:

“Just calm down girl!” Hazel looked at me worriedly and I inhaled and exhaled slowly. I was explaining them how I was almost last night and the three persons (do you remember them?) helped but they suddenly said that they I need to go with them. I explained far more than that since it was pretty detailed.


“…and then there was this fierce looking guy who looked so handsome~” I started thinking of that guy and he was alright. It’s just that he scares me since he told me that they will find me even though I go away or stuff. It’s creepy.


“This girl has gone coo-coo on the head,” Ami said as she (he was gay) bonked her head with her fist. Hazel nodded and I looked at her with mouth wide open, “You meanies don’t even believe me,” I crossed my arms and pouted. Both of them laughed until I heard the school door open.


“Oh ma’ gosh! Who are they?”  “They look cute,”  “I’d bang that girl anytime,” “Just wow,”


There were comments that I heard everywhere and when I turned around it was the three crazies last night, “It’s them!” I started hitting my friends arm as I hid behind them. I peeked a little and saw them walked in like models and of course, they looked stunning.


“Anyone seen a girl here who is named Go Shimee?!” the doe-like eyes boy yelled and I let out a little ‘meep’ before running away. I heard them still asking questions about me and it made me curious on how they knew me when I didn’t even know them, heck I don’t even know their names. Lost in my thoughts, I bumped into something hard.


I rubbed my forehead while I was looking on the floor and I saw shoes. I bumped into a person.


“Are you still trying to run away? We let you off the hook last time,” I heard a voice and I bit my lip. I looked up and it was the fierce guy from last night who let me go. Now that he was close to me, I noticed that he was a head taller than me. I let out a sigh and pursed my lips together.


“The queen didn’t tell us that she was this stubborn,” the doe-like eye guy appeared alongside with the girl. I admit that I am stubborn so there is no argument to that.


“And she didn’t tell us that she was ugly,” I widened my eyes at her but I still kept my mouth shut. I am ugly and I know that but she has no right to agree with me or else she is going to the pit of hell where she will be burned into pieces. I scoffed and turned away from them.


“Sorry, we started off a little rude. Hi, I’m Luhan!” Luhan smiled at me and I stared back because I didn’t want to look too interested to knowing their names. I casted my sight to the girl and she rolled her eyes then boringly waved at me.


“I’m Yejin, but I prefer Ailee,” she folded her arms together and gave me an arrogant look. I gritted my teeth and looked at the fierce guy. It was silent for a moment before Ailee started telling Daehyun through her eyes to introduce himself. I know that since I always do that with my friends.


“Daehyun,”


“Oooh, the power puff girls are in town—Hey!” after I said that, he took a hold of my wrist and started dragging me towards the door. Every student were already in class already and I didn’t hear the bell so I was practically late for my first class.


“Hey! Let go of me!” I pulled as hard as I can and started massaging my wrist. People are pulling and dragging me anywhere ever since yesterday and I hate it. I am not a toy!


“What else? You’re coming with us,”


“No, I’m not. If you want to bring me somewhere I suggest that you ask nicely,” I turned around but when I did, Ailee and Luhan were looking at me and they had their arms crossed at their chest. I scrunched up my nose and turned around to look at Daehyun again.


“May you please come with us?” Daehyun held out his hand with a (fake) smile on his face and I gladly gave him one back, “Still a no,” I told him nicely and pushed Luhan and Ailee out of the way to get to my class.


Three of them are such a pain in the !

 

***

 

“I think we should be nice to her and maybe become friends with her,” Luhan suggested and I raised a brow at him with a bored expression on my face. We decided to attend the so called ‘classes’ later since we have something important to discuss about that stubborn and ugly girl.


“Me? Nice to her? Friends? Guys, I’m not nice to two of you and you expect me to be friends and play Ms. Nicey-nicey with her? Hell to the no,” Ailee kept on shaking her head left to right in distaste of Luhan’s opinion. It was a nice tactic but I still want to go rough and just drag her and bring her to the queen


“It is alright but we are already rude to her and she will find it suspicious why are we suddenly nice to her,” I explained and Luhan nodded. Three of us sighed and we sat down on the floor, not caring if people will see us or not. We can just slice them with our daggers and not care about how they think of us.


“Guys I have a feeling and it doesn’t feel good,” Luhan straightened his back and furrowed his eyebrows. He stood up and I just felt it now. It was a strange feeling like something is making you have a difficulty in breathing. As we move closer, we stopped inside a door.


“Aaah! Get away from me!”


“Shimee!” I twisted the door knob open and saw a demon towering over her. The teacher was scolding her about why she was screaming, she just couldn’t see it,     “And who do we have here?” the teacher asked but Ailee pushed her at the same time saying, ‘Move sister!’


“Just walk away sunshine!” Ailee yelled and she brought out her weapon: a baselard. It was kind of a small sword and it’s a kind of dagger that deals with demons that were like this. The demon that we were handling right now is called a, siprus. A snake figure but is almost the triple size of the biggest anaconda. The people couldn’t just see it.

“Sit here and just watch,” I made her sit down on a chair and saluted at her before I attacked the monster. I brought out a very sharp sword which is called, Dalchia. I slashed the monsters stomach while Luhan did the same but in the other side of the snake. Ailee was in front trying to distract it.

 

***

NO ONE’S P.O.V

Everyone were just looking at the three new students weirdly as they were fighting the air with real swords and daggers. Their teacher fainted because of what the girl did and they were happy but were weirded out by what the three were doing.

 

***

 

“Come on! Kill the monster!” I yelled as I was in my seat, trying to encourage them to kill the monster faster. It was scary but as I looked at my classmates, they had confused looks on their faces. I faced my two friends and they too were creeped out by what was happening. I bet they couldn’t see it.


“Maroo, do you see what is happening?” I asked him and he looked at me with curious eyes.


“How did you come across them? Those are warriors of the Kingdom of Shen. They are called Brinte warriors, the highest class of warriors of them all—seriously Shimee, where did you find them?” Maroo whispered to me and I had a muddled expression on my face. Kingdom of Shen? Brinte warriors?


“And what fairy tale book did you find that from?” I sharply asked him and he just shook his head at me with a frown on his face.


“Finally!” I heard someone sighed and the three were covered in green slimy liquid. I guess it was the blood of the snake. Luhan came and he flipped his hair to the right but he failed to do so since it was sticking on his forehead. I chuckled and he smiled at me.


“Really Shimee, didn’t you know that you have demons in your school?”


“And that some of your classmates here are demonians and witnessed everything but tried to act naturally?”


“Oh and did you know that the person sitting beside you is just like us?”


“I'm going to ing kill you Maroo,”