trying

The Return of Pure Evil

 

 

After Taemin hung up the phone I held my arm .I ignored the pain and I got up and tackled him to the ground. I glared down at him. He quickly flipped us over so I was in his position of not even 2 seconds ago. He smirked. How much I wanted to slap that smirk off of his face. Of course I couldn't because he had my hands pinned beside my head.I tried to get out this position, but we all know that I wouldn't be able too. After I stopped struggling he started to loosen his grip. I took this as an advantage and threw him off me and into the wall near by.

 

You shouldn't have done that." He picked up a knife and walked towards me.He tried to stab me, but I skillfully dodged it. He came at me again. I then again dodged it stumbling almost falling. He came at me again. I nearly dodged it. It sliced my arm. (only a cut) I looked at it and swore. * its bleeding.* Taemin came toward me and pinned me to a wall. he took the nife and carved his intials into my skin over my heart.  He then smelt me and dug his teeth into my neck. I tried to get out of his grasp. I mean who wants a vampire drinking every single drop of blood out of your body. I started getting light and dizzy. I kneed him in the crotch. He let me go. As I hit the ground i slowly started to black out, but before I did Taemin came near and whispered  in my ear." Your forever mine. Remeber that."