Caught in a lie

The Return of Pure Evil


Slowly I turned around to be face to face with....... Is this my imagination this can't be firkin real. I was standing in front of Ren. It was impossible.    "Ren..... How.... Are you alive?" I asked taking a couple of steps back. "Taemin shot you! How can you be alive?!?!?!" I screamed as tears streamed down my face. He then came to me and pulled me into a gentle hug.   "Do you really think a bullet would kill me? I'm a vampire remember?" He said soothingly as he rubbed my back. I looked up to him.    "Oppa, why didn't you come to me as soon as you were awake then?" I asked, still looking at him. He looked at me and stared right in my eyes.  "I didn't want Taemin finding me and actually killing me this time so I hide for a couple of days and now I came to find you." He tightened the hug and continued to rub my back when he suddenly stopped. "_____, there's something in your mind. What is it?" He pulled away from me. There was something suspicious about him. Something was off.   "There's something on your mind not mine. What is it?" I asked.  "Is our baby doing good?" He asked crouching so that he could be at an equal level with my stomach. My eyes widened.     "Ren! How did you know!?" I asked taking a few steps back.   "Oh Hun, of course I know. I'm the father!" He said cheerfully. I sighed in relief. "Now let's get you home." He said as he took hold of my hand and dragged me along. I smiled and continued to do so, the feeling of something bad still lingering.   Once we got home everyone was chocked to see Ren. My brother quickly dragged me into the kitchen.     "That's not Ren." He bluntly stated. I looked at him strangely. That's obviously Ren. He's exactly the same. Before I could say anything he added on. " when we went to check him in the house he was missing, but we went back and found him.  Taemin shot him with a wooden bullet. We even burned him as respect afterwards. That is not Ren."   "If that's not Ren then who is he?" I asked. "That's what we have to find out. So for now pretend that you think that he's actually Ren. Okay?" He answered. I nodded my head and went back to the living room and sat next to Ren. It's then that I realized that I still didn't tell Minho about the whole pregnant thing.
after a while of chatting, I got up and motioned for Minho to follow me. we went to the back yard and sat on swings. "I have something to tell you." I paused for a moment to look at Minho. "I'm pregnant." his face was filled with shock as I finished my sentence. "with the real Ren's child." I added at the end. he sighed deeply and looked very concerned. " It might not be his." he simply stated as he looked ahead. I furrowed my brows in confusion. " There’s a chance that the 'real' Ren hasn't been around for a while." I felt my heart drop as his words rolled off his tongue. "Then, whose kid is this?" I asked, terror present in my voice. My legs felt like jelly as I stood up and soon enough I went crashing to the ground, passing out.
 
I woke up with a slight headache. I sat up in my bed to see the so-called Ren sitting next to me. “ Are you okay? I was so worried when I saw Minho carry you in. what were you talking about to be so shocked that you passed out.” As if it was the clearest thing ever, I figured out who Ren really was. I glared at Ren and he shifted uncomfortable as if he were hiding something. “Please get me my brother there is something I want to talk to him about. He nodded his head and got up and left to go get Minho.
Not long after Ren left, Minho came in with a concerned look on his face. “What do you need to talk about?” he said as he sat down on the bed next to me. “ I think I know who Ren really is, and if he really his who I think it is. We will have a big problem.” I looked him dead in the eyes. I really didn’t want to admit who I thought Ren was, I didn’t want him being alive to all be a lie. And even though I wanted to be in denial, I knew that I had to face the truth and deal with the situation.  “ It’s official, I’m carrying Taemin’s child and there’s nothing I can do about it.”