Drained blood

The Return of Pure Evil

 

Your p.o.v
 
After that strange call I went to the grocery store got the ingredients that I needed, bought them then headed home. Once I got home i saw Ren waiting on my front porch. I had bought a house after the incident three years ago. 
 
  "I missed you oppa." I said while I gave him a peck on the lips. 
 
  "I missed you too ____."  He said. I then unlocked my house and headed inside with Ren. 
 
  "Go sit on the couch while I cook something for you to eat for lunch." I walked into the kitchen and looked for things to make breakfast in my fridge. 
 
  "Oppa do you want eg-" I was cut off by a gun shot. I ran into the living room to see Ren on the white leather couch as a crimson red seeped into the material. 
 
  "OPPA!!!" I screamed as I ran to him. Right before I could get to him I was grabbed from behind. I felt a metal tip of a gun on my right temple. 
 
  "Guess who's back?" Someone whispered into my ear. I was scared. I felt two sharp razor like teeth graze across my neck. 
 
  "T-t-taemin. Why are you back?"  I stuttered. His grip tightened around my arms. Well he got stronger. His teeth stopped moving and he started to bite. 
 
  "STOP!!! JUST STOP!!" I yelled. He just chuckled as he pulled away from my neck. He then started to pull me back slowly and out the front door. He then pushed me towards a car in front of my house which was a Lamborghini. He put me in the passenger seat and quickly got into the drivers seat and I mean quickly like a millisecond. He started the car and speed off. A green light turned red. This is my chance. With my powers I froze every thing but me. I opened my door and jumped out. I then made every thing go back to normal. As if he knew what I was doing he stopped the car an got out running after me. I got up and was about to run again when I met the ground...... Again. I looked up and saw taemin standing staring down at me. He then picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I started to hit is back really hard. 
 
   "If you want to live I'd stop if I were you." He snarled. Just by the way he said it my arms automatically stopped. WTF!!! WHY CAN'T I MOVE!!! I don't remember him being this powerful the only way you could get this powerful is if...... No way he wouldn't..... But I was completely right. He has been drinking other vampires blood while killing them at the same time..... When we got back to the car I still couldn't move. He then again put me in the passenger seat and I still couldn't move. I saw him smirk as he closed the door. He got in the other side and started to drive again. After two hours of driving we got to a strange place. I looked- wait..... This is a mansion. Since when was he rich! He then came to my side and got me out while again he threw me over his shoulder like a piece of cake. I then realized that I could move again, but I decided to just stay still. I only have one question. 
 
 
 
 
 
  * why did he only come back now and not last year or the year before*