then

The Return of Pure Evil

  "Taemin killed him." I said as tears stream down my face. I just then felt arms wrap around me. I looked up to see key holding me.

    "Don't worry we wont let Taemin hurt you anymore." Key said while rubbing my head. I nodded and then I reaslised that I was sobbing into Key's t-shirt. He then slowly took me into SHINee's house. Onew and Key stayed with me at SHINee's place while Minho and Jonghyun went to my house to take care of Ren. We were sitting on the couch Key was still holding me as I continued to cry. Just then someone bursted through the door. All three of us jumped off the couch  and looked at the person standing in front of us. It wasn't who i was expecting. It wasn't Minho or Jonghyun, but Hyuna. I ran up to her and hugged her as I cried. she then comforted me and told me comforting words.

   " I"m so sorry about Ren sung young I wish I was there to help prevent this situation to happen." Hyuna said as she tightly hugged me and rubbed my back. I hugged her back and thanked her. In the end Key went to go make us food while I told Hynua my whole story. from the start to the finishing. I told her how he shot taemin and kidnapped me, how he drank my blood. After the whole story Hyuna was crying her eyes out.

we should've stopped him while we had the chance three years past. we should've just killed him like how we killed super junior. Oh and yeah theres one more thing. Two of the super junior gang members survived and are working with Taemin." I looked at Hyuna.

  " So your saying that two of the super junior members are still alive?" She then nodded." Which ones survived?" I asked. She looked down.

  "Heechul and Kyuhyun are still alive." She said. I looked at her.

How exactly did they survive?" I asked a little confused. Last time I remembered there were a lot more of us compared to them.

They just never showed up. That's why it was a lot easier that it should've been." I nodded understanding now. My one question is why didn't they attack before? Just then another person entered the house I looked up and got scared emediotly