Excuse me?!?!

The Return of Pure Evil
---
It was terrifying..... It was......Key doing his happy dance..... It was really scary seeing that dance.... 
 
 " Oppa! Stop, your dance is scaring  me!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. He pretend looked hurt as he put his hand on his chest while having a hurt expression on his face. 
    
   "And I was happy that you were back...-_-" he replied as he walked down to me and ended up pouting. 
 
   "Aish oppa, stop it you're not good at aegyo." I lied. He then put on that fake hurt expression and flipped his hair as he turned around and went inside the house. I turned to Minho. "Aye Minho oppa, don't you think that Key oppa is becoming a diva?" I asked and he laughed and nodded in return. 
 
    "I heard that!" Key shouted as I saw his head pop out the door. 
 
  "No you didn't oppa it's your imagination!!" I shouted back. I cracked an eye smile and walked inside, Minho following close behind. As soon as I walked in the door I could hear Key whining. 
 
   "Jonghyun! Can you believe that _____ called me a diva!" He said overdramtigcally. 
 
  "I agree with her." He replied
 
   "What about you Onew?" He pouted. 
 
   "I also agree with ____." Onew smiled. Key had the fake hurt expression for the third time in ten minutes on his face. I laughed and he playfully glared at me in return, which made me laugh more because it just showed even more that he was a diva. 
 
     "As much as I would like to stay and chit chat, I want to take a shower so see ya later." I said as I walked up the stairs and went into the bathroom. I the water and let the warm water run down my body. All of a sudden I felt very nauseous. I jumped out of the shower and threw up in the toilet. After a bit I finally stopped and I got up and got back into the shower. I thought on how it was possible that I threw up when I wasn't sick. I thought for a bit and then it hit me like a brick wall. Before I got to any conclusions of dying, I got dressed and headed out to the doctors telling every one that I was going out for a bit. 
 
   I got to the doctors office and told them what happened and how I had a defect at birth that may be coming back, considering this they took me right away. I sat in the room waiting for the results to know if my sickness was coming back or not. After about a half hour passed the doctor came in and told me my results. 
 
    "Okay, your sickness from birth is not coming back, but..." He started. But what. I thought. "Well I'm not sure if this is good or bad news, but your pregnant." He finished. My jaw dropped. I'm pregnant and the father is dead. Great. After I left the doctors, I walked down the streets slowly while watching people hurry around me.  It couldn't be real. I thought. I kept trying to think on how to tell the others that I was pregnant. And honestly I had no clue how to. I was afraid that if I told them, I wouldn't get a good reaction. I didn't want To go home just yet, so I went to a restaurant to eat. What I really needed was someone to talk to. I dialled a number. It rang twice and then the other line picked up.
 
     "Hi, uh unnie I need to talk to you, could you meet me at (insert name) restaurant.... Okay.... Yeah see ya soon." About a half hour later someone sat in front of me. I looked up to her and forced a smile. 
 
   "So, what is it that you want to tell me." Hyuna asked. I fiddled with my fingers and looked down.  "Look at me and tell me." She demanded. I looked up to her. 
 
    "You have to promise me not to get mad okay." She nodded and I took a deep breath. "I'm pregnant." I straight out told her. Her eyes widened. 
 
   "I-I-s Ren..." I nodded and took my hand in hers which was on the table. "why would you think I would be mad at you?" I just shrugged. "Listen, there is something I need to tell you too." She started. I stare at her waiting for her to continue. "You see, when Minho went to your house, he said that Ren wasn't there. He was missing." My eyes widened. 
 
   "Do you think Taemin took his dead body?" I asked. 
 
    "That's what we think too, we just don't know why he did. It makes no sense you know." I nodded understanding what she was saying. There has to be a reason that Taemin took Ren's dead body. And I have a feeling that it's not a good thing. I snapped out of my thoughts when the waiter brought the food that we ordered a while back. 
 
    "Unnie.... How should I tell Minho oppa?" I asked as I took a bite of my food. 
 
   "I think that you should tell him in private as soon as you get home. I know that he will understand. And you shouldn't tell the others yet, because I know for sure that they're not ready yet." I nodded and absorbed all of her information. 
 
   After eating, Hyuna and I parted ways and I prepared on how to tell Minho that I was pregnant. As I was walking I heard a whisper coming form behind me. I turned and saw no one. I turned back around to see that the once filled streets were empty. I heard the whisper again, only this time it was coming from right behind me. Slowly I turned. I was then face to face with.....
 
-----------------------------------------------------
(AN) 
 
 Hehe.... IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!!! *hides in a corner* I swear I didn't mean too!!! It's just that I'm in exams now and before I was in process exams, so I had no time for writing. I am realllllllllyyyy sorry! >.<  anyway, I can't promise that I'll update really soon, but I'll try my best! Also I'm writing a new story on wattpad, so if you wanna check it out, it's called Beneath the Mask. Also I have the same user name on it ^^ so if you have an account follow me!