Afraid

The Return of Pure Evil

 

I sat in the back of the car and just watched the two in front of me. They seemed to be telepathically communicating based on their facial expressions and I bet it wasn't a pretty argument. Kyuhyun stopped the car and got out. He came to the back seat door and opened it grabbing my arm and taking me out of the car, Heechul quickly followed him and took my other arm in his grasp. I was a little confused on what was going on. Heechul started to pull me one way as kyuhyun pulled me the other way. They both stopped turned and glared at each other. I then started to get amused as they fought on which way we were going. and again the glared at each other. Kyuhyun then turned to me and looked me in the eye.
 
   "_____-ah, we're not taking you to Taemin. We're not evil we're trying to save you from him. You see he hired us... Well told us to get you and bring you to him not knowing that over the past three years that we were no longer 'bad'. So we brought you here. My place so that you can stay safe and away from Taemin." I looked at them strangly.
   
    "Why do you want to help me?" I asked kyuhyun looked at me and Heechul continued to stare at me. "And Heechul will you stop staring at me!" Heechul looked away. "But I'm confused. Why would you act as if you were taking me to Taemin?" I decided to leave out the whole Heechul thing. 
   
   "Listen _____-ah I don't expect you to believe me, but we are not what you think we are way more powerful than Taemin. Trust us-no trust me. We need you for another reason okay?" Kyunhyun replied. I just nodded and continued to follow them. All I a sudden I heard a shout coming from behind me. I looked behind me and spotted Taemin running towards us.
 
  "YAH!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU GUYS ARE DOING WITH HER!?!?!?" Taemin yelled, furry obviously showing in his piercing glare. The next thing I knew was that Taemin was fighting with Kyuhyun and Heechul. Punches flying here and there. All of the sudden I felt myself being pulled up the steps. I looked up to see Heechul with a worried look on his face. Heechul pulled me inside and  quickly shut the door after him. 
 
  "Listen, you. Need. To. Stay. Here. No matter what, got it?" He said as he walked out the door. I looked around and spotted pictures hanging on the wall. It was pictures of Heechul and Kyuhyun together. Just then I heard a loud bang that came from outside. Ignoring Heechul's warnings, I quickly ran outside to see Heechul on the ground knocked out. I looked around, but I couldn't spot Kyuhyun or Taemin anywhere.
 
  "Hello beautiful, did you miss me." A cold chill went down my spin. Knowing who it was. 
 
   "Taemin, will you just stop! I am tired of this let me live my life in peace!" I yelled at him. All he did was smirk. 
    
   "Oh you're so cute, thinking that I would let you go." He said as he came closer. "But sadly, that won't happen. You see, your my addiction. And if I can't have you, I'll go insane." He said. I started getting scared and slowly tried backing away from him. "I won't let you go. Never. I'll go to the extremes to get you. And no one will stop me." Tears started to roll down my cheek as my back hit the wall and Taemin kept coming closer. Just as he was about to grab my arm, he was tackled to the ground. I looked up to see someone I didn't expect to see. 
 
    "T-t-Thunder... How did you know I was here?" I stuttered. He quickly knocked Taemin out and quickly came over to me. He wiped the tears off my face. 
 
    " ______-ah are you okay?" He asked with a worried tone. I nodded as continued to stare at him. "Now let's go before he wakes up." He then grabbed my hand and guided me away from Taemin. As we were walking my thoughts went back to Kyuhyun and Heechul. Were they okay? ARE THEY DEAD?!?! Woooo... I mean aww . Hehe not trying to be mean. Lol. We stopped in front of a building. "Well, this is my place.  You want to come in?" I nodded in response. He now lives in an apartment. Which in my opinion is a lot less creepier than his old house in the middle of the woods...... Well anything is better than being with Taemin. Once we were inside I used thunders phone to call home. Minho oppa told me that he was going to go get me and that he was going to take me home. When the door bell rang I ran down and opened it throwing myself into Minho's arms. 
 
   "_____-ah it's okay. Oppa is here now. I won't leave you anymore." He soothed me. He brought me down to his car and I got inside and quickly he followed and got into the drivers seat. We drove home in silence. COMPLETE silence. After about 10-20 minutes we arrived home. I got out of the car and gasped. It was terrifying........... It was............
 
 
---------------------------------------------
(AN) 
Well... It's been a while. Hope you like this update.... Yeah I plan on updating more often so look forward to the next update. 😉 and sorry for not updating in a while.