2 ♦ Cousins and Truth

Drinking Coffee

Drinking Coffee 

"Yah! You're soaking up my baby!" Hyuk whined while sending me glares. I didn't mind him and said, "You can even just wipe this seat later. Sheesh, I guess I should look for a boyfriend. You keep nagging and nagging like an Ahjumma." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms on my chest. I could hear him gasp and exclaimed, "Bwoh?! Boyfriend?! Namja Chingu?! No, you're not gonna have a boyfriend. The guy should pass through me." I stiffled a laugh and acted like I was angry, "Waeyo? Why should they go to you? I have boys lining up already. Wouldn't it be too tiresome for them to wait for me?" He looked at me with his mouth apart

I could see how the side of his nose twitches up. "What?" He growled. He's angry for sure. "Aigoo, how cute of my Oppa~" I cutely said while smiling at him. I pinched his cheeks and lightly punched his shoulder. "I'm getting cold here. Let's go~!" I added while his face was still serious. "Aigoo! I'm just kidding Hyuk. I have no interest in relationships." I confessed, smiling cheekily at him. His lips then turned into a smile. "Ara ara. Fasten your seatbelt, princess." He ordered, which I obediently followed.

He started the engine and drove off. The roads were jammed with cars. So, we'll be going home late. I looked outside the window and saw that it's still raining. "So, who were you talking to?" Hyuk asked out of the blue. I was kind of startled but then relaxed. I casually answered him, "I was just talking to Myungsoo. A schoolmate of ours, along with the other Flower Boys." I crossed my arm and looked at my phone.

"Oh. . . That Myungsoo guy, ey." He muttered out loud, making me look at him. "Why? What's wrong with Myungsoo? He has straight A's in his card, a varsity player along with the other flower boys. He is known to be Mr. Perfect. He's a 'NGSB' and he seems to be nice." I spilled out while looking at him. "Nothing's wrong with him. . . it's just that. . . I idolize him so much!" He cried out, making me burst out laughing. "What the?! Seriously Hyuk?! You like him?" I asked out, laughing out loud. 

I held onto my aching stomach, tears forming on the corner of my eyes. "W-what? I-is it bad f-for a guy to i-idolize someone who i-is in the s-same ?" He stuttered, looking at me then back to the road. "N-no. It's just that it's just to hilarious to believe that my cousin idolizes someone!" I beamed, wiping off the tears on the corner of my eyes.

Suddenly. . . . 

 

*Vibrate* *Vibrate* *Vibrate*

 

I unlocked my phone and saw that there was a message from an unknown number. "I'll just reply to this message, Hyuk. Just spill out what you want to say." I said while opening my inbox. I looked at the number and it was someone. . . unfamiliar. Well, I rarely text someone. I only text people when it's something important or whatnot.

 

To : ~~~~~

From : Unknown Number

Hey ~~~~! It's me Myungsoo. Tbis is my number, by the way. Thanks for spending time with me while ago! Hope we can have Caramel Macchiato some other time. ;)

 

A smile was plastered on my face, without me knowing. Well, you guys know what that is! Like when you remember something good, you unknowingly smile. So, yeah. Anways, I clicked on the number and created it into a New Contact on my Contacts. 

Kim Myungsoo

I smiled on what I typed and replied to his message. I started typing, not listening to what Hyuk is saying. "Did you heard that Myungsoo likes someone? It's a miracle! Girls were getting all excited and anxious. They were so happy when they heard about it. But we don't know that maybe it's just a bluff. But I'm happy for Myungsoo Hyung to like someone. I hope they can be together and live happily ever after! Having a perfect relationship, having lots of beautiful kids like him, having a happy smile plastered on his face. I want to see him get married! Even if it was you, I'll totally support him!" Hyuk blabbered, ignoring him while I continued with my reply.

 

To : Kim Myungsoo

From : ~~~~~

Hey Myungsoo! No biggie. I had a great time talking with you. I'll be glad to have Caramel Macchiato with you sometime. 

 

I pressed the send button and looked at Hyuk. "What were you saying?" I asked, sheepishly smiling at him. He gave me a glare and pouted. "Why weren't you listening to me? I wasted my saliva! Sheesh, I ain't repeating what I just said." He complained while he sulked. "Geez, you're such a girly girl--" "Yah! I'm a manly guy!" "Okay okay, you're a 'manly' guy. Stop sulking then if you're a manly guy." I said while quoting the word 'manly'. 

"Fine." He gave up and pressed on the gas. I didn't notice that we were already near our house. The gates automatically opened, making Hyuk drive the car towards the main door. He stopped the car in front of the main door, making me unbuckle my seatbelt and got out. He gave the keys to the chauffeur and stuffed his hands on his pocket. 

We went inside their mansion and was only to be greeted by my Umma and his Umma. "Honey, you're back! What took you guys so long?" Umma asked while engulfing me into a tight hug. That's what Imo did to Hyuk. Twins will always be twins. "It was traffic. Sorry we came home late." Hyuk apologized, making Umma ruffle his hair.

"There's no need to apologize Hyuk. Anyways, dinner will be served and ~~~~ sweety, take a bath and change. You might catch a cold." Imo said, making me nod and obediently follow what she said. I went upstairs, opened my room and grabbed my towel. I went to my bathroom and stripped my clothes off but before that I locked the door. I went under the shower and turned the knob on. A hot, refreshing water went flowing down the shower. My body then calmed down, my muscles relaxed. Stress washed off. I did my business and turned off the knob. I grabbed my towel and dried myself up. 

I grabbed a small towel from my cabinet and started drying my hair. I unlocked the bathroom and went out. I went towards my walk-in-closet and went to my 'casual clothes' section. I grabbed a White Loose Knitted Sweater and a pair of  Beige Chiffon Shorts. I grabbed my undergarments and wore it. I then wore the shirt and shorts. I went out of my walk-in-closet while drying my hair. I grabbed a pair of knee socks and wore it. I slipped my feet onto a pair of comfy rilakkuma slippers. I went towards my mirror and placed the towel down and grabbed my brush. I brushed my hair and tied it into a Fish Tail or Fish Bone.

"~~~~, Dinner is ready!" Umma shouted from downstairs. I needed not to reply because I know that I'm going downstairs. I went out of my room and went downstairs. I could hear an unfamiliar laughter, making me grow curious. I went to the dining room, only to be greeted by my Umma, Hyuk, Imo, and a unfamiliar guy.

I coughed for a second, making them transfer their gaze on to me. "Oh honey! You're just in time. ~~~~, I want you to meet your dear cousin, Baekhyun." Umma introduced. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Baekhyun-sshi." I politely said, making him chuckle. "Aigoo, ~~~! Have you forgotten the close relationship we had before?" He asked, making me look at him in confusion. "Just take a seat first." Hyuk said while savoring the food in front of him.

I took a seat beside Umma and felt uneasy. "Umma. . . who is he?" I whispered, not making it obvious. "Aigoo ~~~~ honey, you forgot your beloved cousin?" Umma asked while smiling teasingly at me. "Baekhyun? Baek-Hyun? Ba-Ek-Hy-Un? Baek. . . . BACON OPPA?!" I exclaimed with eyes wide open, looking at him. He just chuckled while Hyuk was bored, looking at his phone. "Yes, the one and only Bacon!" Baekhyun beamed, smiling from ear to ear.

"Wait, if you're here. . . then--" 

 

*BOOGSH*

 

"Yah! Taehyung you better keep that or else I'm telling umma!" A familiar voice roared. We all transfered our gaze towards the direction where the voice came from. "Whatever Sanghyun hyung, it's just a gift for ~~~~ and Hyuk. It can do no harm. Tss." Another familiar voice barked back, making me think who they were. 

"Boys, you're in Auntie Laura and Auntie Lauren's house and you're acting like that. You better be thankful that your mom isn't here or else she would have grabbed you two by the ear. And where is Baekhyun?" A deep familiar voice spoke, making me curious. "Wait, let me guess. . . Is Uncle Jun, Taehyung and Sanghyun Oppa here?" I asked while looking at a grinning Baekhyun. "You guessed it right, baby! Dad, I'm here!" Baekhyun yelled, making the three boys dash towards the kitchen.

I turned towards them and smiled. "What did you say Taehyung? A gift for me?" I asked, a teasing smirk plastered on my face. Uncle Jun is actually Umma and Imo's big brother. "Tss, you just heard it awhile ago. Give it to her and to Hyuk." Sanghyun ordered, pushing Taehyung towards me. I giggled and looked at the flustered face of Taehyung. 

"Omo,  my nephews has grown up into fine and good-looking men." Umma beamed, standing up along with Imo, attacking Taehyung and Sanghyun with a big hug. "You two haven't changed a bit. Still acting as one. And my my, Sanghyuk grew up into a handsome young man. ~~~~, my only niece, grew up into a beautiful, young lady." Uncle Jun confessed with a sly grin. I stood up and gave Uncle Jun a welcome hug, along with Hyuk. "Now look what you two have done to this two, Lauren and Laura. They're acting as one!" Uncle Jun complained, making Hyuk and I laugh. 

We broke the hug and I faced Taehyung and Sanghyun scratching the back of their heads. "Sanghyunnie Oppa! Taehyunggie!" I squealed, attacking them into a tight hug. I could hear Baekhyun laughing. I looked up and saw their blushing faces. I started giggled and broke the hug. "My my Uncle, they have turned into a trio of flower boys!" I beamed while looking at Uncle Jun. He just shrugged with a funny expression and said, "Why don't we sit down and eat?" We all nodded and sat down. Now I'm in between Baekhyun and Sanghyun. Taehyung and Sanghyuk were busy talking about this game in the computer.

"So, how are you ~~~~?" Sanghyun asked, placing a piece of sliced steak into his mouth. "She's still the Student Council President, Hyung." Hyuk stated, making Sanghyun look at him. "Jinjja? Still the same workaholic ~~~~ we know." Sanghyun said, not surprised. "Not my fault, teachers were forcing me but good thing I have a few more years left." I said, cutting a slice from the steak I have on my plate.

"I heard from Jimin that you talked to Kim Myungsoo awhile ago." Taehyung spoke, making me transfer my gaze from him. "B-bwoh?" I stammered, making me stop from slicing the steak. "Jimin, a friend of mine." Taehyung said while shrugging. "Kim Myungsoo? The Mr. Perfect of your school, Hyuk?" Baekhyun asked, earning a nod from Hyuk. 

"Okay now, what's with Myungsoo then?" I asked, plopping a piece of steak on my mouth. They started laughing and one spoke up. "It's just that we can't believe that you have the charms to make him talk to you!" Baekhyun explained while smiling. "What charms are you guys saying?" I confusingly asked, looking at each one of them with curiousity. "You know your charms!" Sanghyun beamed while smiling teasingly at me.

"What the F are you saying?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows at him. They just laughed, making me pissed. "Oh dang flabbit, just spill it out already you fools!" I irritatingly complained, making them stop. They started looking at each other if who should explain it to me. Finally, Taehyung looked at me and said. . . 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Just a little bit more,darling)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Okay, I'm serious now. Just alittle bit more. Please don't get mad.)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You're the first girl who he has talked to. He never speaks to girls except if it's the teachers or whatnots or if it's something important."

 


Author's Note :

Hey guys! I apologize for not updating for how many days. The past weeks have been hectic. My exams just started today and it will finish on the 10th of October. So, I hope you guys like this update! I want to thank those who subscribed! Saranghae~! <3

xoxo