Author's Note: Order of Events

Shut Up and Love Me!

Hello everyone! Before I publish my first bonus chapter (Thursday or Friday), I actually wanted to take this time to explain for anyone who is confused the chronological order of events of everything in this fanfiction + the Infinite Shut Up Flower Boy Band parody so that the bonus chapters are easy to understand.

 

1. The beginning of the Shut Up Flower Boy Band (parody)

2. Eye Candy and Strawberry Fields first meet in the hallway (parody)

3. The first literature class (fanfiction)

4. Sungyeol and L's tutoring session up until the chapter 12, where the two of them make up (fanfiction)

5. Sungyeol and Hoya making up (fanfiction)

6. Eye Candy and Strawberry Fields practicing for the competition (parody)

7. Eye Candy and Strawberry Fields meet up one last time under the bridge (parody + fanfiction)

8. The competition entrance, going down the stairs and entering the venue (parody)

9. Sungyeol is asked by a director to be an idol, and Sungyeol/L's last scene outside (fanfiction)

10. The competition (parody)

11. Both teams end with a 50:50 tie (parody)

12. Sungyeol suggests they make a band together (parody)

The first bonus chapter, which is called Follow the Leader, takes place after #12 and Infinite has created. Any guesses what this chapter is going to be about??

 

Also, you have absolutely no idea how appreciative I am for everyone's comments for this fanfiction. It was my first long fanfiction, and I am going to reply to everyone very soon. Even if you don't comment, I appreciate anyone who has just read it. It means a lot to me. Thank you everyone! :D