Chapter 2

Breaking the Ties

 

Chapter Two: Memories

 

It was so hard, to see her with him. To see them laugh together. To see them hold hands. To see her look at him with the eyes I could only dream she would look at me with.

 

I saw them today, walking down the street together. Buying icecream. He pulled her into the store we used to go to. What broke my heart is that she didn't hesitate to go into it.  I knew she didn't even have a fleeting thought about me.

 

What hurt me the most was that I knew what he was doing. He was just trying to get with her, but I couldn't tell her that. I couldn't bare to break her heart with the news that her boyfriend was a ing a**hole who only cared about getting what he wanted. I never want to put her into that kind of situation because

 

I love her.

 

-~-~-~-~-

 

"Yo, TK-ah, get it together," the coreographer yelled.

 

TK grunted as he tried to get the moves right. Maggie glanced at him before sighing. She walked over and fixed his arm into the right positon. "This is how it should be. Then... ya that's right. You have to move your arm like this, so that it's fluid and then BAM, its sharp and on point right at the end." She guided him throught the movement, moving his arms for him. TK blushed from the contactarrow-10x10.png but tried to ignore it so that she would go away quicker.

 

Rome stared at the two with a smirk on his face. I guess she's the one he thought and shook his head, resuming his own practicing.

 

Maggie smiled as she met TK's eyes. "Sunbae-nim, you're a pretty good dancer, you just need to learn more control."

 

"Ya, I get it," TK mumbled and looked away. Maggie smiled again and went back to her spot, or atleast tried to.

 

"Hey Maggie-ah! Can you help me?!" Maru shouted.

 

As she tried to go to him Rome stopped her. Confused Maggie looked up to see him wink at her. "It's alright, continuearrow-10x10.png with your own practice, I'll help the maknae." With that he walked away. Maru frowned but decided not to complain.

 

Practice ended around eight and the guys decided to go out for lunch.

 

"Maggie-ah, you should come with us. Rome-hyung will pay for you," Ray said.

 

Rome shot him a look but nodded. "Ya, you should come."

 

Maggie was about to say no when Maru started pushing her towards their car. "I'm fine, really. We have plenty to eat back at the dorm."

 

Maru smiled as he squeezed her into the car between him and TK. "No, you are coming with us and that is finale."

 

With a pout Maggie decided not to argue and instead tried to destract herself with her phone. As she turned it on she found that she had a text message. She opened it to find that it was from Hyemae, her leader.

 

Hey, just wanted to let you know that Soora-shi and I wont be home until late tonight. We were able to sneak out and decided to go have fun.

 

With a roll of her eyes Maggie put her phone away. TK gave her a questioning look. "My unnies went out, probably to drink."

 

TK nodded and turned to talk to Kangjun.

 

"Hey Maggie-ah, why'd you come to Korea?" Siwoo asked.

 

Maggie blushed slightly but answered his question. "I've been here before actually, for a year. I lived with my aunt who's an English teacher. That was about four years ago I think. I liked it here so I decided to move."

 

TK fiddled with his fingers as he listened in.

 

"But I don't actually remember anything from that time. As soon as I landed back in the US, I got into a car accident and lost my memory of the previous year. I guess I also came back to try and remember," she continued.

 

Rome sighed. "Well, I hope you remember then."

 

Maggie smiled but there was still so much sadness in her face and in her voice. "Thank you, Sunbae-nim."

 

TK felt like his heart would tear away at any moment.

 

 

I don't ever want to see her sad because

 

I love her.

 


Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it. :)

 
 
 

acttr?p=YTMyNDc3ODQ0MzmRcH1wgePwyTF03akKacttr?p=YTMyNDc3ODQ0MzmRcH1wgePwyTF03akKacttr?p=YTMyNDc3ODQ0MzmRcH1wgePwyTF03akKacttr?p=YTMyNDc3ODQ0MzmRcH1wgePwyTF03akKacttr?p=YTMyNDc3ODQ0MzmRcH1wgePwyTF03akK