Chaper 7

Breaking the Ties

Rome had called the guys soon after and they met outside infront of the apartment.

 

"What happened?" Siwoo asked. All the others were just as curious.

 

With a serious face TK replied, "Maggie passed out in the middle of Hongdae. She's being brought to the hospital now." With taht he got into Rome's seat in the van, but Rome didn't say anything since he knew how worried TK was. The rest of them got into the car and were off to the hospital as face as the speed limit would allow them.

 

-~-~-~-~-

 

She was across the room, sleeping with her head on her folded arms on the desk. She was so cute. While the teacher wasn't looking I pulled out my phone and typed up Maggie-ah~ wake uuupppp before the teacher catches you.  I sent the message and looked back at her just in time to see her sit back up in her chair. She looked at her phone, looked at me, and stuck her tongue out before turning back to face the board.

 

I saw her yawn only a few seconds later and it brought a smile to my face.

 

-~-~-~-~-

 

Tk swung the door to Maggie's hospital room open. There were three girls in the room there besides Maggie who still lied unconscious on her bed. One girl was a nursearrow-10x10.png who was checking the IV-pole and TK didn't pay attention to who the other two were. He just went straight to the American's side and the rest of C-Clown came into the room.

 

"How is she?" Maru asked the nursearrow-10x10.png.

 

The nurse blushed a little when she looked at him but told them that the girl was ok and that she was just sleeping now. She told them that Maggie had passed out due to no sleep for over three days and of having eaten very little compared to how much energy she had been loosing.

 

She was fine though, and that's all that matter to TK.

 

"Ahem," someone coughed from besides him. TK looked over to see a blond girl next to him. "Soooo," she said as a sly smile started to form on her face. "you're TK. Nice to meet you, I'm Soora. By the way you bardged in here, you must've been pretty worried over our little maknae huh?" Soora then put her arm around TK's neck. "You don't have to worry so much. She's in good hands with us, but I'll give you this incase you're ever worried about her again." She managed to slip a folded piece of paper into his hands  before another girl came over and started to pull Soora away.

 

"I am so sorry about her," she said. "She can be really annoying at times. I'm Hyemae, nice to meet you Sunbae-nim." Hyemae bowed and started to walk out of the room, pulling Soora with her.

 

Soora struggled a little but then resigned. "Take good care of our maknae TK or I will come after you," she managed to say before she was completely out of the room and the door shut.

 

"Well," Kangjun said. "That was weird."

 

"Very," Ray mumbled.

 

TK turned back to Maggie who was still asleep. He opened the paper in his hand that Soora had given him. A number was scribbled there, along with "our maknae's" next to it. He smiled and tucked it away into his pocket before the guys could notice.

 

Sorry for the long wait. I'm going to try to get back into writing, but I hope that you've enjoyed this chapter?~