Chapter 6

Breaking the Ties

 

Chapter Six: Members

 

Maggie sighed as she finished the interview and grabbed a bottled waterarrow-10x10.png that sat on the table next to her group members. It was stressful since she still wasn't used to the strings of questions and having to smile constantly. As she put the bottle down Soora grabbed the sides of her cheeks.

 

"Aigoo! Our maknae is so adorable!" she shouted as she continuedarrow-10x10.png to move Maggie's cheeks this way and that.

 

Hyemae sighed and pulled Soora away from Maggie. "Soora-ah, Maggie-ah is tired. She's been practicing nonstop with C-Clown sunbaes and needs her rest. Not to mention all those extra dance practices the company puts her through to keep her inshape." Maggie was the busiest member in FAME, because not only was she working with C-Clown, but she was also trained in several styles of dance. Lyrical, contemporary, modern, pointe, jazz, tap, ballroom. You name it and she has probably done it. The company had decided that they wanted her to keep her tecnique in all those styles because they thought it might be useful in the future. Sure, Maggie loved to dance, but she really was exausted from the constant exercise and her feet throbbed and her body achedarrow-10x10.png.

 

Soora escaped Hyemae's grasp and wrapped her arm around the maknae, dragging her towards the car. Maggie quickly picked up her water as the older girl forced her to walk. Hymae sighed again but just followed behind the two. "Sooooo..." Soora started. "How's it going with the sunbaes? I heard you got a duet with TK sunbae! Dude, you are soooo lucky. You have no idea how jealous of you I am right now."

 

Maggie rolled her eyes. "Then do you want to take my place and be totally awkward in front of so many guys?"

 

The rapper shivered at the thought. "No way. I'm fine as I am. Besides, I have Chunji oppa." Soora wiggled her eyebrows and Maggie doubled over with laughter.

 

"He barely even pays attention to you!"

 

Soora pouted and pulled Maggie into a headlock. "Why you-! Argh! I will get him to notice me!"

 

"Guys," Hyemae scolded. "We're going out, get ready."

 

The younger two immediatly fixed themselves. The leader opened the door and soon enough, their manager had to stop the swarm of teenage boys from rushing them. The manager huffed, mumbling something about never seeing a new girlgroup get so popular so quickly.

 

-~-~-~-~-

 

TK yawned as he flicked through the channels on the tv. There was nothing on and as he was about to get up off the sofa, Rome jumped on him. "Ugh!" TK groaned as Rome shifted his weight and got off . "What the hell?!" TK shouted.

 

Rome smirked. "I finally finished the song for you two," he said. It had been a week since the two had started practicing and they had only been practicing with the instrumental. Rome said he was having trouble with the lyrics.

 

"Really?" TK asked and his hyung nodded. "Can I see?" This time Rome shook his head.

 

As TK was about to ask why their manager came into the living room. "Rome, call the boys."

 

The leader looked at the manager in confusion. "Why?" he asked.

 

The manager sighed and brushed his hair back with his hand. "The FAME girls have gotten themselves into quite the mess in Hongdae." TK's eyes widened and he quickly jumped off the couch and put his shoes on. What the hell has she gotten herself into this time? She's always finding trouble one way or the other.

 


 

A little bit about FAME. I wanted you to see how the members acted towards eachother. Hope you liked this chapter! :)

 
 
 

acttr?p=YTQyMjMzNTI4MjLd9%2FV2dykU7AP93Hacttr?p=YTQyMjMzNTI4MjLd9%2FV2dykU7AP93Hacttr?p=YTQyMjMzNTI4MjLd9%2FV2dykU7AP93Hacttr?p=YTQyMjMzNTI4MjLd9%2FV2dykU7AP93Hacttr?p=YTQyMjMzNTI4MjLd9%2FV2dykU7AP93H

 
 
 

acttr?p=OTQ3MDYzMDI2Nd339XZ3KRTsZM5NzoaEacttr?p=OTQ3MDYzMDI2Nd339XZ3KRTsZM5NzoaEacttr?p=OTQ3MDYzMDI2Nd339XZ3KRTsZM5NzoaEacttr?p=OTQ3MDYzMDI2Nd339XZ3KRTsZM5NzoaEacttr?p=OTQ3MDYzMDI2Nd339XZ3KRTsZM5NzoaE