Chapter 5

Breaking the Ties

 

Chapter Five: Chair

 

Ray and Siwoo looked at eachother and started to whisper. "Did he just call her Maggie-ah? Not Maggie-shi?"

 

"He did. I didn't know they were that close."

 

"As far as I know, they're not."

 

Rome put his hands on Ray and Siwoo's shoulders. "Things are going to ge interesting," he said.

 

Kangjun walked up to TK. "She just went in to record her part."

 

TK sighed. "Oh well. I'll just tell her when she comes out.

 

One Week Later

 

"Alright," Rome said as he dragged a chair into the middle of the practice room. There was only Rome, TK and Maggie there. The choreographer was satisfied with the group dance so he agreed to let Rome take the two to a difference dance room to learn the duet. Of course, they still had to practice the group dance too. "I decided to change the song a bit. I didn't like the song I originally had all that much so I rewrote it. The song is slowarrow-10x10.png now, so the dance won't be like Troublemaker. However, it will still be y, but a slow and more intimate y."

 

Maggie blushed abit. She had danced with partners before for different shows, but for some reason the thought of dancing intimately with TK frightened her a bit. The day of the recording for the group song she was surprised when TK had gone up to her and agreed to do the duet. She thought he had hated her but the fact that he agreed to do the duet means that he didn't.

 

"Maggie-shi? Hello? Are you there?" Rome called out.

 

Maggie snapped out of her daze. "Ah, what?"

 

Rome smiled. "Come sit on the chair backwards and rest your arms on the back." She did a she was told and then rested her head on her arms when Rome instructed her to. "Now, TK, come stand behind her. When the music's on you're going to walk around the chair until you're onher right side. Ya, like that. Then you have to lightly take her chin in your hand and make her look at you."

 

TK hesitated for a second but then did as he was told. The two's eyes met and TK could see her nervousness along with her shyness. That made him smile. She always used to look at him like that whenever he was near her four years ago. That day at the recording studio TK decided that he would make her his, the way he wanted to years ago. He knew it would take awhile since she didn't remember him. He knew that they needed to build their friendship again but he was determined to do so. No matter what or who got in his way.

 

Rome continuedarrow-10x10.png to teach them the dance and as he said, it was definitely intimate. There was a part when TK sat on the chair and he grabbed Maggie's hips and forced her to sit on him. The two had to do that part a few times to get it down right. One time TK was fed up of getting it wrong and pulled Maggie down so hard that the chair fell backwards and she ended up lying down ontop of him. Secretly, TK had enjoyed the flustered look on her face as she realized the position she was in.

 

After two hours they had learned half the dance and Maggie had to go to her next schedual.

 

"Hey," Rome said to TK after she left. "We've been so busy that we haven't been able to watch Maggie-shi's MV. Let's watch it before going back to the dorm."

 

TK nodded and they played the video.

 

While watching the MV TK started to get angry. The cordi-noonas had put Maggie in black booty shorts covered in red lace. She had a seethrough white men's undershirt on and you could see her black bra that was also covered in the same red lace. The thought of her having to perform on stage like that and the thought of all the guys looking at her upset him.

 

The video ended and TK let out a frustrated sigh. Rome looked at him and smirked. "What, you wanted to be the only guy that saw that?"

 

TK looked at him. "Actually, yes. I did."

 
 
 

acttr?p=YTM4ODEyNTU1MDnd9%2FV2dykU7M4P%2acttr?p=YTM4ODEyNTU1MDnd9%2FV2dykU7M4P%2acttr?p=YTM4ODEyNTU1MDnd9%2FV2dykU7M4P%2acttr?p=YTM4ODEyNTU1MDnd9%2FV2dykU7M4P%2acttr?p=YTM4ODEyNTU1MDnd9%2FV2dykU7M4P%2