Chapter 4

Breaking the Ties

 

Chapter Four: Diary

 

After the movie I had a cab pick us up.

 

It was quite as we went to her house. I thought about it over and over again but I never really figured out how to word it properly. I walked her to the door as I imagined I would, but as soon as we got up the steps I freaked out. She asked me what was wrong but I just shook my head and replied that I was fine. Then she went into her house. I turned around and got back into the cab. Sighing, I thought to myself

 

It seems I lost my chance.

 

-~-~-~-~-

 

"Hey, TK," Rome called out as TK walked out of the recording room. "I've got a surprise for you."

 

TK looked at him confused. Rome stood smiling with Maggie next to him. She smiled shyly at TK and then adverted her eyes. "What is it?" TK asked.

 

Maggie was pushed forward as Rome said, "You two will be doing a duet together. You know, like Hyuna and Hyunseung." TK went wide eyed and Maggie clasped her hands tightly together. "It will be like Troublemaker, but with a chair to make it ier."

 

"How in the world-what?!" TK shouted.

 

Maru walked up to him and slapped in on the back. "Consider yourself lucky. When Rome suggested the idea I said I'd do it but he insisted that it had to be you."

 

Rome smirked. "Don't worry. I'm choreographing it for you. I also wrote the song."

 

"I don't think its a good idea. I haven't even debuted yet and doing something like this is going to cause a huge scandal," Maggie spoke up.

 

TK nodded and agreed with her.

 

"Hey," Kangjun called out as he got up from the chair he'd been sitting in. "Don't worry about it Maggie-shi. You're officially debuted tomorrow when your MV comes out. Besides, this will come out with our new albulm in about a month."

 

"Still..." Maggie mubled.

 

TK walked over to Rome and dragged him into the practice room down the hall. "What do you think you're doing hyung?" TK asked, furious.

 

Rome looked him right back in the eyes. "What am I doing? What are you doing? Are you just going to let your chance with her slip away again?!"

 

Startled, TK took a few steps back. "How do you...?"

 

"How do I know?" Rome asked. "You should take better care of that diary of yours."

 

"You read it?"

 

"Of course. I know everything. How you met Maggie-shi at the school. How you became bestfriends and how you were going to ask her out that night you went to the movies. How the day after that guy asked her out and you cried yourself to sleep that night. I know about when she came to you crying after the guy tried to get with her, and how you broke her phone when he called her. I also know about that time that girl forced a kiss on you and Maggie saw. How she congragulated you with tears in her eyes. Oh, and the best part. When you snapped at her when she auditioned for Cube to be near you. That's when she went home and you were too upset by yourself to even realize that she obviously liked you too!" Rome yelled. His face was red with anger and lack of air.

 

"Hyung."

 

Rome calmed down. "Do not let your chance go by you again."

 

TK wipped away the tears that tried to escape from his eyes. "B-but she doesn't even remember m-me."

 

Rome patted his shoulder and walked out the door saying, "Then make her remember and fall for you again."

 

It seemes I lost my chance.

 

TK sniffled as the memory flashed before him. His eyes hardened and his hands balled into fist. "Not this time." Then he left the room and walked down the hallway to the loby in front of the recording studio.

 

"Maggie-ah!"

 


Sorry for not updating in almost a month, but I don't know if I should continue this story. I want to but I don't know how you readers feel about it. Please tell me if you want me to continue or not.

 
 
 

acttr?p=OTQzMjQyMzAyON339XZ3KRTsolA36UQfacttr?p=OTQzMjQyMzAyON339XZ3KRTsolA36UQfacttr?p=OTQzMjQyMzAyON339XZ3KRTsolA36UQfacttr?p=OTQzMjQyMzAyON339XZ3KRTsolA36UQfacttr?p=OTQzMjQyMzAyON339XZ3KRTsolA36UQf