Chapter 3

Breaking the Ties

 

Chapter 3: Habits

 

I snapped at her today. I just couldn't handle it. She was so close, she wanted the join the company.

 

I yelled at her telling her not too. I just didn't want her to go through that intense training. She's skinny enough as is, I don't want her to become sick. I guess I shouldn't have yelled at her but I just couldn't come up with another way. Her face was heartbreaking and made me want to take back my words. I can't, though, I can't.

 

I guess all I can do to help her now is to dissapear from her life.

 

-~-~-~-~-

 

TK clutched his backpack closer to him as he sat down at the resteruant. He sat across from Maggie who had Maru to her right. The group had decided to go out for bulgogi and had just ordered. TK was silent as he sat there. The others joked around and even Maggie shyly joined in. TK couldn't help but steal glances at her. She was so different than anyone else, at least to him.

 

Of course, Rome caught TK's eye as he looked away from the girl and winked. TK blushed and looked down. At that time the food was served and pretty much all chatter came to a stop.

 

Uncosiously, TK picked up one of the cooked pieces and put it on Maggie's rice. Raising an eyebrow towards him she said thank you and ate it. "Just because you look like you need to eat more," TK mumbled.

 

Maru watched the exchange and pouted. He went to feed Maggie but Rome interjected and ate it instead. "Thanks, maknae," he smiled swallowing the food. Maru pouted again but this time let it go.

 

"Hey, Maggie-ah," Kangjun suddenly burst out. "When does your MV come out?"

 

"The MV? Its coming out in two days. Why?" she asked him.

 

Kangjun smiled. "Because I want to support my nice little hobae."

 

"What's the song about?" TK asked before filling his mouth with rice.

 

"Umm, it's about a girl who finds her boyfriend cheating on her. She becomes upset and disconnects herself from him, but she still loves him. Its a bit cliche, but a good song nonetheless."

 

All the guys nodded and the conversation ended there. It was still a little awkward between them but there were little exchanges every once in a while.

 

C-Clown dropped Maggie off at her dorm and Rome force TK to go with her to the door.

 

"You didn't have to you know," Maggie said as she took out her keys.

 

TK nodded in agreement. "But Rome-hyung can be a pain about things." Maggie opened the door and the two said goodbye to eachother. As she was about to close the door TK called out to her. "Maggie-ah. Make sure you do a good job recording the song tomorrow."

 

She made a face but nodded just the same and then closed the door.

 

Back in the car Siwoo asked, "What did you say to her when you called her back?"

 

"To make sure she sings well tomorrow."

 

"Idiot," Ray spoke up. "You're just pushing yourself away from her and making things even more awkward."

 

The best thing forarrow-10x10.png her is to let her go and leave myself.

 


Hi, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please comment so I know how I'm doing. I love to read what my readers think about my story. :)

 
 
 

acttr?p=YTE5MTc3MzA3MzORcH1wgePwyRkN3HuQacttr?p=YTE5MTc3MzA3MzORcH1wgePwyRkN3HuQacttr?p=YTE5MTc3MzA3MzORcH1wgePwyRkN3HuQacttr?p=YTE5MTc3MzA3MzORcH1wgePwyRkN3HuQacttr?p=YTE5MTc3MzA3MzORcH1wgePwyRkN3HuQ