Chapter 1

Breaking the Ties

 

Chapter One: FAME

 

As C-Clown rode in their car towards the practice room thier manager filled them in on the situation. "There's a new girlgroup going to debut soon. To help them gain more popularity we're having their maknae help with your new mini-albulm."

 

Rome yawned, having just woken up from his nap. "Alright. Who is she?"

 

Their manager smiled at them through the rearview mirror. Maru was listening intently, interested in the topic and so was Kangjun. Siwoo was napping and Ray was tweeting on his phone. TK just lazily stared out the windowarrow-10x10.png, he didn't really care and just wanted to get startedarrow-10x10.png recording. "Her name's Maggie-shi. She's from America which means you're going to have to help her, Rome. She's not Korean or even Asian at all, but her dance ability is amazing and her voice is pretty good too."

 

TK glanced at his manager, interested now but didn't want to show it. It can't be, he thought as he looked out the window again. The car had just arrived at the practice room and the manager turned off the car.

 

"Why does Rome-hyung have to help her? Does she not speak Korean?" Ray asked as he woke Siwoo up and started to get out of the car.

 

The members walked towards the door and their manager locked the car. "No, she does, and really well at that considering she taught herself. She just has a hard time reading the words."

 

"Oh," Maru said. "Then anyone can help her really."

 

Kangjun nodded his head. "Ya, but she'd probably feel better with Rome-hyung helping her since he can speak English."

 

Maru pouted. "Rome-hyung always gets the girls."

 

Rome laughed and opened the door. "Not always Maru-ah."

 

C-Clown warmed up and met their coreographer. They were informed that the new girl would be dancing with them too and that she was on her way. To waste time, Ray decided to look up the new girlgroup on the computerarrow-10x10.png in the room. He was able to find their profile and called the other members over so he could read it to them.

 

"The group's name is FAME. It stands for Forever and Always Music that's Entertaining, meaning that they will always have good music," Ray said.

 

Siwoo laughed and Rome lightly hit the back to his head.

 

Ray continuedarrow-10x10.png. "The leader is Hyemae and she is Korean and Chinese. Her role in the group is main vocalist and lead rapper." Below was a picture of a girl with pinstraight black hair that went a little past her shoulders with little girl bangs. Her eyes were so dark that they looked black but they were actually brown. "Soora is the visual, main rapper, and lead dancer. She's Japanese and French." Soora had blond hair, dyed of course but she definitely had natural really light brown hair. Her eyes though, were a dark blue contrasting her taned skin nicely.

 

TK's eyes widened as he saw the next picture. It was a really pale girl with big hazel eyes that actually seemed like they were chocolate brown. Her hair was dark brown with natural blond and red highlights and waved down to her shoulders. Her bangs were chin-lenghted, framing her baby cheeks. "I guess this is the girl we're working with," Ray said. "Maggie. She's from America just like manager-hyung told us. She's the main dancer, lead vocalist, and maknae. She's the same age as Maru-ah but a few months older."

 

Maru smiled. "Finally, someone who's my age."

 

Kangjun smirked at him. "But she's still older."

 

"Only by a few months. Besides, she's really pretty."

 

There was a knock on the door of the practice room before the coreographer opened it to reveal the new girl. TK blushed slightly and adverted his eyes. "Annyonghaesayo. I'm Maggie, please take care of me," Maggie greeted and she bowed. TK glanced at her as she stood back up and caught her eyes. She smiled at him and he blushed even more.

 

"Nice to meet you." Rome walked up to her. They shook hands and he said in English "I'm Rome."

 

"I'm Maru!" He called from the other side of the room.

 

"Siwoo." He waved at her.

 

Kangjun smiled. "Kangjun."

 

Ray nodded. "Nice to meet you, I'm Ray."

 

Clearing his throat and still advoiding looking at her, TK greeted her with a bow. "And I'm TK. Nice to meet you."

 

 


Hello, I hope you enjoyed this. Please leave comments so that I know how I'm doing.

I have ideas of where this is going but they might change as I write. Eitherway I think this story might end up being a long one. If you like it, please stay with me until the end! :)

 
 
 

acttr?p=OTYzMDAxNDE1ON339XZ3KRTsh0QViZbOacttr?p=OTYzMDAxNDE1ON339XZ3KRTsh0QViZbOacttr?p=OTYzMDAxNDE1ON339XZ3KRTsh0QViZbOacttr?p=OTYzMDAxNDE1ON339XZ3KRTsh0QViZbOacttr?p=OTYzMDAxNDE1ON339XZ3KRTsh0QViZbO