Introductions

Project Soul -- The Parasite

Characters:

 

Name: Nun Paro

Nickname: Apple // Sagwa

Age: Biological age is unknown because no one knows when the project started. Her ID says 20.

Date of birth: According to her ID: August 21st XX21

Personality:

Paro is a girl who didn't know what emotions and personal feelings were. When she was first rescued she didn't know the human languages nor did she know about the various emotions. She knew of their existence and that she had them. She just didn't know how to cope with the variety of sensations she 
wasn’t able to understand due to the lack of interaction with others.

 

That’s where her curiosity came from. Because she wasn’t able to understand and she had people, who, without her knowing why, cared for her and gave her the chance to live a life, she wanted to learn how to live that life. The world was a complete mystery to her filled with things she didn’t know about. She learned how to live in that world and she was living in it now.

Ability: Manipulation of Soul particles.
Race: Artificial humanoid

 

Name: Yoon Doojoon

Age: 24

Personality:

The father figure of the group. Doojoon cares a lot for the people he treasures and always looks out for them. He is fun to be around and has a bright personality cracking jokes where he can. The young man is a person who is there when you need him and even there when you don’t. He is a shoulder one can lean on and he himself realises very well that people depend on him. He takes his role as the eldest serious. Although his overprotective side can be annoying sometimes, Doojoon is not one to back off from things. He can be very stubborn about things, especially when it comes to completing tasks and quitting after a failure. A remarkable thing about Doojoon is his memory. It is even more developed than a photographic memory. He remembers whole scenes instead of a picture alone, which also gives him the advantage of great knowledge. He is someone who works thoroughly and carefully, making sure he double checks everything.

Ability:  Alchemy, molecular manipulation
Race: Human, Alchemist.

 

 

Name: Jang Hyunseung

Age: 24

Personality:

Hyunseung is someone who at first glance, has a cold appearance. However once you get close to him, he has a fun and rather unpredictable character. No one really knows what goes around in his mind. He is a perfectionist to the core. Although he’s a glutton, he watches what he eats carefully. Hyunseung is someone who always eats at any time of the day without getting weight. He has a sweet tooth and loves snacking, but is also a healthy eater at the same time. Although he can be flirty, he has a personality that can come of as quite awkward. This is why he can get quite jealous at Junhyung’s ability to attract females like a magnet, without even trying. Hyunseung has his moments of being lazy and being very productive. He speaks whenever he feels is right and is silent at other times.

 

Ability: Illusionist, light manipulation (develops into reality warping)
Race: Human, illusionist.

 

 

Name: Yong Junhyung

Age: 23

Personality:

When Junghyun meets someone for the first time, he has a period of inspection, where he is quite distant and hard to approach. He observes you and lets his animal instinct guide him the way. Based on his observation he will create an opinion and decide whether to like you or not. Once he opens up, Junhyung is a bright and energetic person, who can be quite flirty from time to time. He is very creative and likes to put his mind and hands to work. He is quite a neat-freak. He doesn’t like to listen to others when they tell him what to do. On the other hand he throws fits when he is ignored, to the point that he can be angry about it for a while. He is quite a sore loser and pretty hot headed when it comes to challenges.

Ability: Metamorphosis
Race: Half human, half tanuki

 

 

 

Name: Yang Yoseob
Age: 23
Personality:
Yoseob is someone whose looks match his personality. He is very gentle and considerate. He’s fun to be around and will, by no means, fail to make you smile. Yoseob has a goofy personality and is cheery normally. He can make a fun situation of everything. When he needs to be serious though, he will be a complete different person. Concentrated, cautious and succesful. He is someone who can brighten up your day, but if you meet him on a mission he will be as cold hearted but just as he needs to be.

Ability: Spellcaster
Race: Half human, half fairy

 

 

 

Name: Lee Gikwang
Age: 23
Personality:
Gikwang is very playful. He is very active and always on the move. Though Gikwang’s appearance may scream hotness, the boy himself is rather passive and awkward when it comes to women in general. He is gentle and cautious at the same time. The boy has grown up with animals and developed his instinct more than the average human being. He loves playing with his familiars and is friends with them. Due to his closeness with animals he can also understand them to an extent. When he summons a beast though, their minds are linked and he can hear its thoughts.

Ability: Summoning
Race: Human, Beast Tamer

 

 

Name: Son Dongwoon

Age: 22

Personality:

Though he might be the youngest, Dongwoon is one of the members who silently watches everyone’s backs. He and Hyunseung are the ones that take care of everyone the most, while Doojoon is the one to worry about them the most. Dongwoon is someone who will force you to rest when you’re tired, provide you someone to talk to without judging and although he doesn’t like it but doesn’t mind it either, he’s the one who does the small chores whenever someone asks him. The youngest of the six appears chic and his looks deceive one of his age, compared to Yoseob for example. He has a gentle personality although he may appear distant. He is one you wouldn’t want to be the opponent of when he protects something dear to him.

 

Ability: Gravity manipulation

Race: Human, warrior
 

 

 

 

 

Name: Song Chaima

Age: 21

Personality:

A tall outgoing girl with long brown curly hair. She's free spirited and spontaneous. Chaima is someone you can easily befriend and joke around with. However this girl has another side to her, which is as cold as ice and as sharp as a katana. On her missions she is not the bubbly girl anymore, but a ruthless assassin or spy when it is necessary.

Ability: Pyrokinesis.
Race: Human, Vessel/Bearer of the Dragon Crest, possessor of the Orb of Shades

 

 

 

Name: Kim Baeri

Age: 22

Personality:

Baeri is an active girl with a heart of gold. She is very sociable and outgoing, which is also often people's first impression of her. She also loves teaching and guiding one. Being a healer is her blessing, but it takes great responsibilities. The other side of the coin is the opposite to healing. The ability to destroy the physical body.

Ability: Healing (also referred to as Curing and Cursing).
Race: Elf

 

 

 

 

 

Name: Lee Hongjung

Age: 20

Personality:

Hongjung is a bright minded girl with a very calm and reserved personality. She can be quite shy, but is very courageous when she needs to be. Once she has opened up to you. she is quite outgoing and a very sweet person to be with. Since young she has been trained by the priests in the Temple of Truth to become the Priestess of Truth, after they found out that she is the reincarnation of one of the many nature spirits, the Seirei.

Ability: Mind manipulation, Clairvoyance and Divination.
Race: Seirei (spirit) reincarnation ((Shin no Seirei // The spirit of truth))

 

 

Name: Carlo

Age: unknown

Personality:

The leader of Organisation Cube, whose history is a mystery and sends the agents on their missions. Cube was created by his  grandfather and now he’s the third head of the organisation. Carlo is a sweet guy who gives off the ‘fun uncle’ vibe. Although the members don’t know of his past, they trust him a lot. The reason his grandfather created Cube is still quite a mystery to him. He was told to prevent the happenings of unnatural creation of power and its abuse.

Ability: Weather manipulation
Race: unknown, but most-likely Human.

 

 

 

Name: Jeffrey

Age: 23

Personality:

Jeffrey is someone you can easily befriend. He has a gentle personality and an equally gentle appearance. He’s often called the Prince of Cube. Contrary to his appearance, Jeffrey is one of the most cold hearted agents. He is able to control his emotions in a way it doesn’t interfere with his mission. There has never been a failure on his side and Jeffrey is also the one with the most completed missions, all of them successfully of course. He is Carlo’s right hand and rarely seen at the headquarters, since he’s always away on a private mission.
Ability: Omnyouji // Youkai whisperer (elaborated in the story)
Race: Human

 

Name: Park Jaeli

Age: 20

Personality:

Jaeli is a charismatic girl with a personality that matches Chaima and Baeri’s well. She knows her way with words and can manage giving one a mental breakdown verbally. Contrary to her ability, Jaeli has quite a bright personality. She loves to tease people and is always on the winning end in an argument. Jaeli is also one of the Cube agents with one of the darkest pasts. She rarely talks about herself and prefers the now and tomorrow. Yesterday is a long forgotten old photo in an abandoned album. Her position in Cube is the highest along with Jeffrey. Both of them have the title of Sage and her nickname given by her colleagues is Princess of Cube
Ability: Shadow manipulation
Race: Banshee


 

The Universe

The universe in this story should be seen as a cube, a rubix cube to be exact. The cube has three layers, with each layer forming a world of its own. Level 1 being the lowest and level 3 being the highest. The worlds are flat and the borders have yet to be mapped. Many adventurers are out to map the whole world, but the end hasn’t been seen yet.
 

The people living in the worlds are varied from humans, to animals, to mystic and magical beings. Every level has its own religions and traditions. The average inhabitant of each level, is not aware of the existence of the other two. There are a selected few that know of the existence of the other levels and have means of transportation to them. The main government of each level  being the most important. Outside the government there are a few who have speculated this, but have yet to prove the existence.
 

Every level has its main government who watches over the heads of the many countries. Their role is quite passive as they leave the ruling to the smaller governments. The main governments however do play an important role in the elections of the heads of each country.

 

Level two is where our protagonists live and goes by the name Cheonji. Cheonji is a world with 4 big continents. Three of the continents are bordered together while one of the continents is surrounded by a vast ocean. The main government of Cheonji is referred to as Suryeong, they are found in the palace in the center of the capital of the largest continent, Shunkan.


 

List

- Organisation Cube : The organisation founded by the current head, Carlo’s grandfather. The reason of foundation is a mystery, but their most important task is to prevent the abuse of power. It’s an underground organisation that’s linked with the main government of Dunya.
 

- Dunya : The name of the world on Level 1. Dunya’s main government is called Dawlat, with Nur as their capital.
 

- Yuoujin : The name of the world on Level 3. Yuoujin’s main goverment is called Seifu, with Chuo as their capital.
 

- Project Soul : The main project Cube is trying to find out about and stop. Who started the project is unknown and its purpose is unknown as well. What they do know however, is that they work with artificially created life forms, that are a potential danger.
 

- Jay: The name they have given the head or heads of Project Soul. Who he is, is a complete mystery.

 

--More to be added as the story progresses.--

 
Author's note:

No picture of Carlo because I want to be able to describe him. Plus~ It's more fun that way 8'D And the King of Cube has to remain a bit mysterious no?~ 
 
09/23: New characters added! The Prince and Princess of Cube~ Jeffrey and Jaeli~ (Jaeli's picture is Ailee~ 8D Get the joke? No? ... Okay. ;_;)