Hold My Hand

Airport Incident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 5

 

''We should go and sit now.'' Kris made his way into his seat that was near the window, then Ajin sat down. 

Oh no. I forgot that I get scared easily... This was a bad idea. I'm afraid of heights too. Great. Ajin felt her heart beat fast and she started feeling cold.

''Ajin, are you ok? You've gone pale... Is this your first time travelling on a plane?'' Kris looked at her with a worried face. 

Damn he's looking at me. How could he know so easily that it's my first time. ''Yes... It's okay though, i'm sure I'll be fine...'' 

''Okay then, just to make sure, hold my hand. You'll feel more calm.'' Kris put his hand onto her lap pointing upwards. 

The plane started moving, it was getting ready to take off. W-what is he doing? It's going to make me feel worse... Errr. What do I do!?!? 

''A-a-are you s-serious?'' Ajin looked at him with confusion. 

''I never joke around, now come on!'' Kris moved his fingers around, Ajin kept staring at his hand. 

Should I just go for it? I'm already getting scared of the plane moving. I can't believe im going to do this. The plane took off and  was slowly going to go up the sky. Without hesitation this time, she quickly put her hand on his and interlocked them together. (See this) 

''Was that so hard? Haha, you can rest now. Take a good sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter