Landing

Airport Incident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 6

 

 

Hours later, Ajin was first to wake up. Wait, what happened? Did I just fall asleep on him? No way! Wait, is his head ontop of mine? Ahh! I don't want to wake him up though... Hmm I wonder how we look like right now. She didn't move an inch and just spared the moment. Ajin was curious on how he looked like, she took her phone out and went onto the front facing camera. She moved. Oops. I just moved, stupid stupid stupid! Kris woke up, rubbing his eyes. He was baffeled on what Ajin was doing.

''Haha, did you want to take a picture with me that badly?Huh, huh?'' Kris started nuding him with his elbow, he couldn't help but to laugh. 

''Says the guy who fell asleep on my head. Ugh, you didn't even look that good, don't flatter yourself.'' Ajin turned her back to Kris, crossing her arms. 

''Aish! Why are you so weird! You change so quickly, a nice shy girl transformed to a moody girl. Girls are really confusing...'' He didn't try to get her attention and just looked outside the window panel. 

Did I just say something really mean? Ajin why are you so cold? Why am I suddenly acting like this to him. Do I like him or not? Someone just give me signs! She then turned back to her seat and sat properly. She started looking at Kris again, the way he looked outside to the view and how he pushed back his hair. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter