Fan Girls

Airport Incident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2

 

They both felt the fresh air pass them as they walked through the door. They're both starting to realise that they're becoming independent women. Ajin stared around and realised, usually airports arent THIS busy at this time. Whats going on? She thought to herself. Shiyo found herself being pushed over by screaming girls. 

''Ajin. Do you have a clue what is going on? Didn't you check the website or anything to see this will be happening?'' Shiyo started getting worried that they wont be able to get to their gate in time. 

Ajin was speechless herself. She was slowly getting stressed about it too. I knew this wasn't a good idea, this was all at the wrong time. When suddenly, Shiyo seemed to realise something, she looked like she was going to explode. She was jumping up and down, trying not to scream. Out of no where, she hits Ajin on her arm and starts pointing to where the group of screaming girls were. 

''Ouch! Shiyo, whats up with you? Yes, I understand there is a bunch of girls. Now what?'' Ajin started rubbing the top of her left arm. 

''Oh,sorry! I-I-I just realised. E-e-e-x- Exo, IS HEREEEE!!!!!!'' She started going in circles and jumping around. 

Ajin was shocked, even though she didn't even really care about them, like really, EXO, Korea's most biggest boy band group is in the same airport as them! Who knows, even the same fli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter