The Journey

Airport Incident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 1

 

 

It's 3:00am and Ajin's alarm went off. It's the day that the girls go Korea! For today they had a sleepover, so the transitions would be easier. 

''YAH! Shiyo wake up! You wouldn't want to be late for the airport. Now come on!'' Ajin started moving Shiyo's body around.

''W-what? What's going on? Ahh just wait.... I-i-i'll wake up later, just a few minutes.'' Shiyo covered her face over with the blanket. 

Ajin just sighed and got up from her bed. She knew already Shiyo wouldn't want to be late, cause she wants to go more than her. 5 Minutes have passed and thankfully Shiyo woke up. 

''Ahh! I'm so excited, but couldn't of we chose a different flight? Its so early, I can't even see properly!'' moaned Shiyo. 

Ajin just ignored her, as a joke way of course, and went to change. Something pretty but comfortable. Shiyo saw that Ajin was going to change so she did the same, but she still wanted to look pretty.

Ajin's Outfit

Shiyo's Outfit

 

The time flew by fast and it was already 3:45am. They both decided not to wake up their parents, and just wrote letters to each of them just to know that they will be fine. 

''Shiyo, I'm ready. Are you?'' Ajin was already nervous and she hadn't even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter