Moving on.

Airport Incident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 8

 

 

Ajin just stood there speechless. She didn't want to show her weak side to Kris, she held back her tears. She took her other hand, getting rid of Kris's hands, turned back and walked to the door, leaving Kris dumbfounded. Kris took the hand that was left in the air and scratched the back of his neck in confusion. All they saw was the back of the girls slowly disapearing in the distance.

Tao put his hand on Kris's shoulder, ''Dude, forget it. She was just another girl. There are plenty of others, come on. She'll forget about it, and so will you. Now come on.'' 

Kris didn't want to think about it that way. He didn't want her to forget about him. Kris just shrugged his shoulder and walked to the members. 

''Yeah... She'll forget about me, and move on, I guess.'' He whispered to himself. 

 

 *

 

Months past and it was already December, the month of Ajin's birthday. The two girls already had their own apartment, and had moved in pretty nicely. Ajin was studying Photography, while Shiyo studied Design. Shiyo's school life wasn't that bad, despite the fact she still was into KPOP. Ajin was still average, her education got a lot better in Korea though. 

''Yah! Ajin, I'm finished with revision, would you mind going somewhere with me today? I'll feel too lonely without you...'' 

Ajin closed her book, ''FINISHED! Haha, it would be nice to get out of this house once in a while, but where are we going?'' 

Shiyo thought about telling her or not, making the thinking face, ''Hmm, surprise!''

Ajin agreed, and they both started getting ready. 

 

What Shiyo wore,

 

What Ajin wore,

 

''Hmm, who's a little too girly today?'' questioned Ajin. 
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter