Will I See You Ever Again?

Airport Incident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 7

 

 

 

He finally let go off of Ajin. She looked up slowly blinking her eyes.This cause them to look directly into each others eyes. 

 

''Err. Thanks, I guess.. Well we're here now..'' To avoid awkward-ness, she looked away and placed herself onto her seat, taking off her seat belt. 

 

Kris just was silent, he didn't know what to say… The signal for people to get their luggage was off. Everyone stood up from their seats to get their stuff. Ajin once again had trouble getting her stuff, since her height wasn't really that tall. 

 

''Do I have to do this again? You know I've helped you a lot recently, right?'' Ajin just looked down because she felt embarrassed, and it was true. 

 

''Just get my stuff, please will you? We're going to get off the plane anyways, and you'll be going somewhere and so will I. Let's just get this over with.'' Ajin said coldly. 

 

What am I saying? Kris eventually got her stuff, as well as his. They started walking through the little entrance to the plane door. Ajin followed Kris from behind. 

 

''Thanks for the safe flight.'' Kris gave a slight thumbs up to the pilot.

 

Ajin gave a slight bow and continued pulling her suitcase. 

 

''Shiyo! Come here! I wasn't able to speak to you the whole flight.'' Shiyo ran to Ajin giving her a smile. 

 

''Aww did you miss me that much? Haha. I actually h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter