The Ticket

Airport Incident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4

 

 

''Shiyo, why are you looking at me like that? It's a little creepy.'' said Ajin, while she moved her head around. 

Kris chuckled because of what Ajin did. 

''Ajin, we wont be able to go... I-I-I lost-'' Shiyo was inturrupted.

''You lost the tickets, right? Oh great, what are we supposed to do now?'' Ajin knew that she was going to explode with anger, but she calmed herself down. 

-Flash back-

Shiyo found herself being pushed over by screaming girls. 

-End of flash back-

''They must of fell out of my hand when the fangirls pushed me. I'm sorry Ajin... I guess we will have to go home.'' Shiyo started getting her bag and so did Ajin.

Suddenly Kris stands up, ''Stop! Wait, come back!'' 

The girls both turn back and walked forward to Kris.

''Our manager always gets us two tickets just in case anything happens, I can give you girls them. And you were already going on the same flight so it doesnt matter.'' Kris held out the tickets and started shaking them to tell them to take it.

Ajin pulled his hand back, ''No, we will feel guilty... Its our fault anyways...''

Ajin looked down and Shiyo looked down with guilt. 

''No, I insist, you 2 need to have the experience Korea, and I'm willing to give this to you. I already have my ticket. Just please take the ticket, for me?'' Kris was forcing them to take it.

''Err, err-'' Shiyo inturrupted Ajin, ''We will take it then. Thank you so much!'' 

Ajin looked at Shiyo with a im-going-to-kill-you-later face. Shiyo just winked back. 

''Well, we should get going then, it's nearly time for the plane to take off.'' Ajin looked at her ticket then saw 'First Class'. She looked up at Kris with a shocked face.

Kris understood, ''Yes, it's first class. No need to thank me haha. Now come on lets go like you said.''

Kris started walking first then Ajin and Shiyo walked next to each other behind Kris. 

*

''Ajin.. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter