c h a p t e r s i x

When Cupid Falls in Love

Jonghyun’s Point of View:

 

“Did you give me a manicure while I was asleep?” I heard a deep voice growl out as I stepped into the house I shared with SHINee.

 

It was Minho, glaring at Key. Minho may be quiet most of the time, but let me tell you, when he is mad, he is scarier than a scary movie.

 

“I was just trying out the design,” Key explained nervously. “Obviously, it looked kind of….bad, so I didn’t use it on myself,”

 

Oh, Key. When will you ever learn? The excuses you give make things even worse.

 

Minho’s fingernails had hot pink flowers and hearts all over them. It looked weird; especially since Minho was such a manly figure (can you SHINee fangirls imagine? LOL)

 

“I see,” Minho uttered seriously.

 

Key quickly ran to the bathroom to hide.

 

“You better run, run, run, run, run! Run devil run!” Onew taunted.

 

“I’m back,” I called out awkwardly through the tension.

 

“Oh, why are you so late?” Onew asked me, sitting on the couch while munching on chicken.

 

This guy eats chicken almost every second of the day. Doesn’t he ever get full?

 

“I drove Soo Hyun home,” I replied as if it was an everyday thing.

 

“What?” Onew asked me unbelievingly. “Do you like her?”

 

NO!” I quickly shouted in reply.

 

I really didn’t know how I felt, and that scared me. Kim Jonghyun is supposed to be on top of things!

 

“Jonghyun hyung likes Soo Hyun noona!” Taemin sang as he ran towards me, about to give me a hug or something.

 

I have nothing against hugs, but once Taemin hugs you, he won’t let go for another half hour. And he starts muttering stuff about care bears and rainbows.

 

I quickly stepped out of the way in the last minute so that he hugged Key, who had stepped out of the bathroom after changing his outfit. He was conveniently standing behind me: a perfect target for Taemin.

 

“How many times do I have to tell you I’m not freaking gay?” Key exclaimed. He was wearing that pink skirt he bought at the amusement park, which honestly made him look a bit on the gay side.

 

On the other hand….

 

“Did you shave your leg?” I asked incredulously. When do guys shave their legs?

 

“It’s called a beauty treatment, yeobo,” Key said, giving me a wink.

 

Onew gave us both a weird look before turning on the television. SpongeBob Squarepants was on, and Taemin quickly watched (he has an unhealthy obsession with Patrick).

 

Patrick and SpongeBob started acting out a weird scene consisting of Patrick sitting on SpongeBob, and SpongeBob squealing underneath him.

 

It strangely looked like a scene of humping.

 

Is that how babies are made?” Taemin asked us curiously, pointing at the television screen.

 

What. The. Heck.

 

Being the two oldest members, Onew and I shot alarmed looks at each other.

 

“No. That’s how you…have fun,” Onew answered after a long pause.

 

There were already enough erted members in SHINee, believe it or not. I personally find myself manly instead of erted, but that’s not what the other members think.

 

I’m unfairly misunderstood, I tell you!

 

And even though it sounds….gross, Onew is erted whenever chicken is involved. A clean-minded person may think that Onew is just simply eating his chicken, but there is so much more involved.

 

You see, Onew thinks each piece of fried chicken he eats has body parts. He moans when eating chicken sometimes. He and chicken have a harmful relationship!

 

“So, are you cheating on me with Soo Hyun now? You’re such a player, yeobo!” Key pretended to pout, and proceeded to slobber me with a kiss on the cheek.

 

It’s gross how much saliva this guy puts in one kiss.

 

“Gross! What the heck. Go away, Key!” I shouted, quickly pushing Key away.

 

Are you pregnant with Jonghyun hyung’s baby?” Taemin asked Key randomly.

 

Where did that come from?

 

NO!”Key and I answered at the same time, giving each other disgusted looks. We may be best friends, but there was no way I was going to have a baby with him!

 

It’s not even possible, anyways!

 

Is it?

 

“Who the heck played with my lipstick, by the way?” Key asked, taking a bright red lipstick that was half-chipped out of his pocket.

 

Taemin let out a loud cough, and quickly fidgeted.

 

I thought it was a crayon,” he said quietly.

 

“How can this be a freaking crayon?!” Key asked calmly. There’s something about Key you have to know. Key always acts calm right before he explodes into Pissy Men Syndrome (the PMS for guys I talked about in chapter 2 :D) And let me tell you what’s scary about Key and this Pissy Men Syndrome:

 

It never goes away.

 

I was fast. Kim Jonghyun is always fast. I ran out of the door at the speed of lightning, quickly followed by Minho and Onew.

 

None of us want to die just yet.

 

Thankfully, all of us (except for poor old Taemin) were out of the door before we heard Key’s outraged screams. The thing is, when Key is mad, he speaks so fast nobody can ever understand him.

 

And want to hear something sad?

 

He thinks we can understand every word he says, and so when we don’t reply to his gibberish, he goes even crazier.

 

BOOM!

 

Minho, Onew and I quickly exchanged startled looks.

 

“What happened?” Minho asked curiously.

 

“Do you think it’s safe to go in?” I asked nervously.

 

“I trust in the power of chicken that it is safe to go in!” Onew said solemnly. “Okay, let’s go!”

 

When we barged into our home, we saw Taemin face-flat on the floor and Key nowhere to be seen.

 

“Do you think he’s dead?” I asked quietly.

 

“Taemin-ah!” Onew screamed into Taemin’s ear, tapping him on the back.

 

Are …you…dead?” I asked Taemin slowly.

 

No reply.

 

“Aish! Why would you ask a person if he’s dead or not?” Minho shot me an ‘are-you-crazy’ look.

 

At this moment, Key strutted in, crossing his arms.

 

“He can’t be dead. I just showed him how I looked . He probably fainted from the shock of my beautiful body,” Key muttered.

 

“He probably fainted from the Teletubbies boxers that you’re wearing today,” I retorted, sticking my tongue out.

 

Don’t ask me how I know. It’s not my fault Key shows me his entire outfit everyday (yes, boxers included).

 

Onew and Minho both started laughing hysterically while Key gave me the death glare.

 

I could tell I was going to regret spilling out the details of Key’s undies. =.=”

 

“Seriously though, I can’t feel his heartbeat,” I stated anxiously. I pressed my hand to Taemin’s backside again.

 

Still no heartbeat.

 

“I’m telling you, he fainted,” Key whined.  “And his heartbeat can’t be heard on his back, you stupid,”

 

Oops.

 

Just bury him,” Minho joked, patting Taemin on the head.

 

Without warning, Taemin turned around and stood up.

 

“Te-te-teletubbies!” Taemin stuttered, pointing at Key.

 

Shut up!” Key replied feverishly.

 

It was too late though. Onew and Minho were again in hysterics.

 

“You two are going to get it!” Key screamed, coming towards me and Taemin with his hands in fists.

 

Oh crap.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Soo Hyun’s Point of View:

 

I was standing outside a seemingly elegant apartment building. I didn’t know what to do.

 

I didn’t even know why I was there.

 

All I knew was that Onew had phoned me exactly twenty minutes ago telling me the address of his home. According to him, I was supposed to come and “see something”.

 

I normally wouldn’t have come to this strange place so easily (I’m not an easy girl!) but Onew mentioned Minho …

 

Okay, I admit; I succumbed to the temptation of seeing Minho again.

 

And maybe I wanted to see Jonghyun again – just a little.

 

There was just something about him that drove me practically insane! I couldn’t control my thoughts, feelings, or speech in front of him at all! I mean, I practically became a mute when I sat in the car with him.

 

I can’t cheat on my Minho though, especially not with a player.

 

Not to mention the fact that the player who is indeed making me crazy is a client of mine who is trying to find love.

 

“Soo Hyun! Come in!” Onew called out, appearing in front of my face. How did he get there so fast? Does eating a lot of chicken help you get superpowers?

 

“Where is Min—“I was quickly pushed into an elevator before I could even finish my sentence.

 

“Where are we going?” I asked nervously.

 

Cartoon world!” he exclaimed happily.

 

What the heck?

 

I was ushered into a spacious room, where Minho and Key were already waiting.

 

“Come out now, boys!” Key shouted, giggling.

 

NO! I can’t believe this is your idea of a punishment, Key!” I could distinctively hear Jonghyun’s voice from behind the closed door in front of me.

 

If you don’t…” Key replied in a deep voice that made him sound like an opera singer.

 

All of a sudden, Jonghyun and Taemin appeared in front of me.

 

In teletubbie outfits. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Corner

 

HEEELLO MY LOVAHLY READERS! <3

this update is a lil' overdue *shrinks to corner* butbutbutbut its pretty long-ish; LOL i was going to update sooner but i was lazy [lamest excuse ever] :D

OH AND WHOS EXCITED FOR SMTOWN LA? even though im not going, im excited for the fancams [LOL how lame-o am i = = "] i wish i could goooooooo :(

i probably won't update this fanfic as much when the school year starts (for me, its sep 7th :D) & so i'll try to get as much updating as i can these few days (:

anyways, i hoped you enjoyed the chapter <3 & dont forget to comment & suscribe ! oh & talk to me on my wall ; IM LONELY WITH ONLY ONE FRIEND LOL

-soshihoney