c h a p t e r s e v e n

When Cupid Falls in Love

Jonghyun’s Point of View:

 

I will kill Key once this is over. If only I wasn’t so scared of him…

 

I will steal all those padded bras that he secretly stashes under his pillow. I will make him pay!

 

Soo Hyun looked at Taemin and me in shock for about ten seconds before exploding in laughter. Key didn’t help much by laughing like a hyena, clapping his freaking hands every two seconds. Onew stood by the door and was slapping his thighs like a madman.

 

Instead of laughing hysterically like the others, Minho sat there, chuckling while shaking his head.

 

I was practically dying in this suit! Who knew Key had bought all the Teletubbies suits for us to wear next Halloween? On the other hand, Taemin looked like he was enjoying it.

 

He was shaking his (and trust me, it didn’t look attractive. He was in a freaking spandex suit, for god’s sake! I don’t know about you, but looking at someone’s in tight clothing is enough to make me want to hurl) and he wore this childish smile on his face.

 

Was I the only one who felt like dying?

 

God, just kill me now.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Soo Hyun’s Point of View:

 

After we all calmed down (even though it was extremely hard to get the image of Jonghyun and Taemin in teletubby outfits out of our heads), Jonghyun and Taemin went to change out of their outfits.

 

Supposedly, it was some sort of punishment from Key. If this was the type of punishment  Key gave out, I would never mess with him…

 

“Stay over tonight, noona! We can have a sleepover! I haven’t had a sleepover in ages!” Taemin whined, giving me the puppy look that I just can’t resist.

 

Why in the world did God make such a cute face? I swear, if Taemin asked Obama to transform into Dora the Explorer for him, he totally wouldn’t be able to say no.

 

“Well, if it’s okay with the rest of the people…” I answered awkwardly.

 

“IT’S DEFINITELY OKAY!” Onew replied quickly, casting a look to Jonghyun.

 

What was that about?

 

 “I’ll go prepare a sleeping bag for you,” Minho said out of the blue.

 

Is it weird that my fangirlyness just went up a notch? I mean, my idol and future love match was preparing a sleeping bag for me!

 

Maybe I’ll be able to sleep next to him!

 

I love my life.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Onew’s Point of View:

 

I smiled to myself as Minho went to get the sleeping bag for Soo Hyun.

 

My plan was well on its way. *cues music for evil laughter*

 

Even though Soo Hyun thought I was setting her up with Minho, I was actually deviously pairing her up with Jonghyun.

 

I knew Soo Hyun thought she had a crush on Minho, but she and Jonghyun are just so perfect together! And since neither of them could see that, I would have to play the cupid in this relationship!

 

I sneakily crept into our storage room where Minho was located at.

 

“Hey,” I whispered ever so quietly.

 

“Why are you whispering?” Minho asked me loudly.

 

“Shush! I’m being an undercover spy here,” I whispered. “Mission Impossible: Onew edition, with Mr. Chicken as my sidekick and Dr. Pork as my nemesis,”

 

“You’re crazy. You’ve watched too many movies,” Minho said, before ruffling through the sleeping bags.

 

“Get four sleeping bags and that extra-large one,” I commanded.

 

“There are six people,”

 

“I think I know my math,” I replied, rolling my eyes.

 

“I can’t believe that is coming out of a person who thinks 4x5=18,” Minho retorted.

 

“4x5 IS 18, you pork-lover!” I shouted before lowering my voice. “I have a plan to get Jonghyun and Soo Hyun together, so don’t try to ruin it!”

 

“You want Jonghyun and Soo Hyun to get together?” Minho asked, raising his eyebrows.

 

“Do you have a problem with that?” I crossed my arms.

 

“No,” Minho replied quickly, before blushing and taking three sleeping bags to the living room.

 

Minho blushed!

 

That foreign statue that I consider one of my best friends just blushed!

 

So he likes Soo Hyun too?

 

This is getting spicy’, I thought to myself as I carried the remaining two sleeping bags to the living room.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Soo Hyun’s Point of View:

 

“I’m so sorry, guys! Minho and I just couldn’t find an extra sleeping bag, so two of us will have to share,” Onew apologized.

 

“I’m not sleeping with Taemin,” Key spoke up, pointing a manicured finger at the maknae. “He’ll hold me like a teddy bear and snore into my ear,”

 

“Well, I’m not sleeping with Key. He wears spandex boxers to sleep,” Jonghyun quickly put in.

 

“Why don’t you and Jonghyun sleep in the big sleeping bag together?” Onew asked me with this disturbing smile on his face.

 

NO WAY!” I shouted, slapping him on the back to even think something like that.

 

“Fine,” Jonghyun said right after my answer. It surprised me, to say the least.

 

And then I remembered his reputation as a player.

 

“You ert! Don’t even think of touching me, tonight!” I threatened, showing him my awesome ninja skills by kicking the air.

 

Ouch. I swore I heard a bone crack.

 

Maybe I shouldn’t have kicked so high.

 

Nice skills,” Jonghyun commented dryly. “And nobody’s thinking of touching you, unless you’re thinking about it,”

 

Blech. That would be about as appetizing as touching a blonde dinosaur.

 

“So, it’s decided!” Onew cried, clapping his hands together. “SLEEEEEEEEEEPING TIME!” the leader shouted before climbing into his sleeping bag.

 

Everyone else quickly climbed into their sleeping bags and pretended to fall asleep, but Key’s snores were so unrealistic. He sounded more like he was having a seizure than snoring.

 

“Key, shut up,” Jonghyun called out.

 

STOP DISRUPTING MY BEAUTY SLEEP!” Key managed to shout in between his seizure-like noises.

 

“I’ll sleep on the ground,” I whispered before sitting on the hard floor.

 

“Don’t be silly. We can both fit in here,” Jonghyun replied. “I promise I won’t touch you,”

 

I gave him a second look before climbing into the sleeping bag. I could feel his body warmth as he crept in too.

 

Slowly, Key started sounding normal, and everybody seemed to have fallen asleep.

 

Was I the only one awake?

 

I turned to my left to look at Jonghyun, and he had this peaceful sleeping face on. He was snoring ever so quietly, and stirred in his sleep.

 

I closed my eyes and tried to even out my breath, but nothing worked. I tried counting sheep, and I even tried counting teletubbies (the thought of Jonghyun and Taemin in teletubbies just wouldn’t leave my mind. I was pretty much scarred for life), but nothing worked.

 

Then suddenly, I felt warmth enveloping me. Jonghyun had wrapped his arms around me subconsciously and positioned his head into the crook of my neck.

 

Even though I knew I was supposed to despise Jonghyun, at that moment, I just wanted to things to stay the way they were. It was blissful staying in his arms, and I felt this light feeling of warmth I’ve never experienced.

 

Is this how happiness feels like? 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's Corner

BOOM! HI! this chapter is unedited ; sorry guys . im just so freaking busy with school & whatnot these days. i havent even stalked SHINee for like a week already ): ; LOL but i love how fast jonghyun runs & the divalicious way key runs hurdles <3

im sorry for not replying your comments; i could barely find the time to type up this chapter & so im just too busy to reply them. ill reply them asap though ! i read every single one of them & THANKYOUALL WHO COMMENTED & SUSCRIBED. you guys are the only reason why im not giving up on this story (: <3

augh, hows school for you guys? school for me ; grrr. teachers give all this homework in like the second week. so fricking stressful = =" & it doesnt help that there are tests like every.freaking.day.

anyways, please comment & suscribe if you like my story! thanks for getting me to 40 suscribers! <3

-soshihoney