Sugar Rush

Vault

Title: Sugar Rush

Pairing: It’s the BangDaeLo family basically.

Genre: Crack (?); Comedy

A/N: ɿ(。=_=)ɾ ?  Just some lazy writing about hyperactive Junhong I wrote the other day.

 


 

One day Yongguk was sitting in his bedroom surfing on his laptop when a loud high-pitched giggle followed by a deafening door slam and a blur of a shadow came into his room.

 

“YONGGUKKIE HYUNG~!” A tall lanky figure crashed onto said person and flung the device out of his hands, smacking into the nearest white wall with a loud “BAM!”. Yongguk looked up with surprise and anger at the person.

 

“Boy, what the hell do you think you’re doing in my very own room?” His eyes narrowed into thin slits.

 

Junhong fell flat on his stomach before immediately shooting himself back up and jumping on Yongguk’s lap, where to which his phone flew out along with his laptop.

 

“ONedayiatearainbowandsuddenlyEVERYTHINGWASRAINBOWSANDTHENUNICORNSCAMEOUTFROMMARSHMALLOWSANDCHOCOLATEWASFALLINGFROMTHESKYAND-” The older clamped the maknae’s mouth shut with a free hand.

 

“..Junhong, did someone give you Sour Patch Kids again?” He sighed as he cautiously lifted his hand off of the younger’s mouth, waiting for a response while calculating the total damage of his devices.

 

“nO-IMEANYESWELLMAYBEDAMNITJUNHONGYOU’RESUPPOSEDTOSAYYESYOUCAN’TLETHIMKNOWHIMCHANNIEHYUNG’SGONNAGETMADOHWAIT,” he took a deep breath before he got cross-eyed and giggled,” OH WELL OOPPSIIES HEHEYOUKNOWMAYBEYOUSHOULD- HOLY COW IS THAT RAINBOW DASH RUNNING ACROSS THE SKY WOW WEE IT IS-” Yongguk placed his hand back on Zelo’s mouth.

 

“Himchan gave you them didn’t he?” He calmly questioned again.

 

“YES WELL I MEAN NO WELL MAYBE HEHE I DON’T REMEMBER WOAH DAEHYUNNIE HYUNG’S GETTING EATING BY A RAINBOW SHARK WOWZA LOOK AT ALL THE PRETTY COLORS WAIT- Hyung.” Zelo suddenly whipped his head around and stared at Yongguk. The said person looked in confusion at the younger.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“...”

 

“You look like a candy cane. A chocolate covered marshmallow filled candy cane.” Another sugar rush was evident in the taller’s eyes.

 

A loud smack to the forehead filled the silence of the room before he was suddenly pounced upon by the ravenous maknae.

 

 


 

 

“DAEHYUN HONEY HELP!” Yongguk shrieked as he ran into the living room with a Junhong stuck to his head like a flailing fish.

 

Daehyun, who was baking in the kitchen, glanced up with a heaving sigh. “Someone gave our child Sour Patch Kids again didn’t they?”

 

Yongguk nodded slowly, eyes glued to the floor. A muffled sound along the lines of “HYUNG TASTES LIKE STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM OMG” escaped the youngest’s mouth.

 

The vocalist strapped off his blue frilly apron (complete with bows) after taking the cookies out of the oven, and marched over to the refrigerator, where he acquired a small box of cherry tomatoes. He sauntered over to where the maknae was, gripping his mouth open with his hands and placing one of them inside. The sugar rush almost immediately disappeared from Zelo’s eyes, reverting him back to his normal self.

 

Junhong blinked slowly as he began to regain his consciousness. “Yonggukkie hyung, what happened?” He winced as a sudden dull pain began to spread around his abdomen.

 

“Someone /Himchan/ gave you Sour Patch Kids,” He explained.

 

A “Oh” was muttered from the teenager’s mouth before another surge of sugary pain jolted in his stomach.

 

Daehyun gave out another sigh as he opened the door to the closet and pulled out a shiny grey bat, as well as a beanie and a coat. He smiled quite creepily as he opened the front door.

 

“Well now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a certain hyung to beat the out of.”