The Case of Daehyun and His Cheeks

Vault

Title: The Case of Daehyun and His Cheeks

Genre: Fluff; Comedy

Pairing: OT6

A/N: Based off a conversation with me and this girl here. xD (Couldn’t help it though, Daehyun’s adorable. /Don’t tell Zelo I said that./ o w o)

I just also realized every one of these drabbles are during winter time lol

 


 

“HEY! HIS CHEEKS ARE MINE OKAY?! MORE OR SO DAEHYUN IS MINE!” Himchan yelled as a groggy blond Daehyun in his pajamas slowly sauntered into the living room. He had an abrupt wake up call thanks to the racket in the living room, falling from the bed and landing on the ground with a loud “thump”.

 

“But sharing is caring hyung.” Jongup pouted.

 

“Yeah,” Youngjae murmured in agreement.

 

“Pfft.” Himchan rolled his eyes while blowing a strand of hair away. “You guys seriously still believe that bullcrap? Guys, nothing is ever like that in real life.”

 

He then took a glance around the room and noticed Daehyun, who was busy in the fridge staring at the milk cartons. Himchan ran over and slung an arm over him.

 

“Hey~, cutie pie.” Himchan smirked and grabbed one of the younger’s cheeks. Daehyun looked up in confusion.

 

“Hyung, what in the hell are you doing?” He hissed in his Busan , in no mood for Himchan’s affectionate .

 

“Yah, don’t be like that to your precious hyung,” The older said as he did a mock pout and puppy eyes.

 

Daehyun shoved his face away, sighing while walking over the table and plopping himself on the couch. Youngjae and Jongup followed in pursuit.

 

“Hi Daehyunnie hyung!” The dancer chirped happily while giving his trademark grin. Youngjae gave a smile and a “Hey buddy” soon after.

 

The vocalist side eyed the two in groggy suspicion, sipping his strawberry milk. Usually, the pair wasn’t like this to him. Youngjae would most likely be in his own room, probably listening to music or looking up the latest technology, while Jongup would usually be hanging out with Zelo or clinging to Himchan hyung. He cut straight away to the point.

 

“...What do you guys want?” He stated bluntly.

 

“Uh nothing...EXCEPTMAYBEUMYOUANDYOURCHEEKS,” the two yelled in unanimous unision. The older of the three raised an eyebrow at them. Today was certainly a strange day.

 

Daehyun, in no mood for anything now, gently pushed the two out of the way and began strolling back to his room, almost tripping over nothing when an arm appeared out of nowhere and blocked his path. He looked to the side where Himchan was standing with a devilish grin plastered on his face.

 

 

“OH no, you are not going anywhere young man,” The elder said as a hand other than Himchan’s reached out and took a hold of Daehyun’s free wrist. The two turned to see a Youngjae glaring at Himchan.

 

“Let him go, Yoo Youngjae,” Himchan demanded sternly, his grip on Daehyun beginning to tighten.

 

“Make me,” he spat, his glare now intensifying.

 

Jongup, who was never in the mood for drama and action, gave up on Daehyun and went to go find wherever Junhong had gone to, leaving the poor vocalist stuck between two possessive band members.

 

“HE IS MINE!” The elder pulled Daehyun carelessly to him as if the younger was a doll, and was then yanked by Youngjae, who let out a war cry. The tug of war lasted minutes as Daehyun internally sobbed in agony, only wanting to leave the situation as soon as possible.

 

His prayers were answered.

 

After several minutes later of tugging, as if on cue, another arm appeared from behind Daehyun’s shoulder, successfully pulling him back strongly. He was met with a black t-shirt and the faintest scent of his strawberry shampoo. He glanced up, only to meet his eyes with a freshly showered Yongguk, a towel wrapped lightly around his neck.

 

The leader sent a grumpy glare at Himchan and Youngjae, his hand moving to softly caress Daehyun’s hair.

 

“...What the hell are you guys doing with my Daehyunnie?” The said person blushed profusely

at the sudden use of possessiveness, hands curling up into fragile fists against the older’s chest.

 

A nervous chain of laughter came from Himchan’s mouth as Youngjae took a step back in caution. “H- Hey, Bbang, I didn’t know you were here. Hehe.”

 

Yongguk groaned in frustration and rolled his eyes at the two’s obvious lying, and told them to scram off to their rooms, doing so in nearly complete silence. He turned to to Daehyun, who was attempting to make his blush disappear by smashing his face deeper into the elder’s shirt. He smiled at the younger’s cute behavior. Yongguk cleared his throat to rid of the sudden silence.

 

“So..” he began. “The maknae line wants to go eat ice cream, considering it’s almost below freezing outside and it’s nine in the morning. Care to join?”

 

Hearing a muffled giggle from the younger and meek nod indicated a “Yes”. Daehyun looked up again and Yongguk swooped down, stealing a kiss from his boyfriend’s plump lips. He grinned as he saw Daehyun’s face beginning to heat up again.

 

“HYUNG!” Junhong’s head, topped with a gray beanie, appeared from the edge of the opened front door. “Are we going yet?” An obvious amount of excitement was in the youngest’s voice.

 

“Yeah, we’ll be there in a moment Junhong!” Yongguk called back. Zelo responded by playfully sticking his tongue out, as well as a “Hurry up then!”.

 

“We should go now cupcake.”  Daehyun pouted.

 

“I told you to stop calling me that.”

 

“But it’s really cute on you~” He cooed.

 

Daehyun playfully smacked Yongguk’s shoulder, causing his face to contort in mock pain.

 

“Waah! Are you okay?” The vocalist placed his hands against it with an expression of worry.

 

Yongguk turned and stuck out his tongue like a kid, then running off to his room. “First one out is a rotten egg!”


Daehyun ran after the elder. “HEY! THAT WASN’T FUNNY YOU JERK!"