Of Winter and Cuddles

Vault

Title: Cuddle

Genre: Fluff(?)

Words: 452

Pairing: BangHim

A/N: It’s not really fluff at the same time, since I testing my writing...so um... = w =

(It’s Himchan’s POV in case anyone didn’t know by the way.)

 


 

Tonight was one of those cold nights.

 

Harsh winter's breath blew at our windows and doors, while dusty blizzards swept the land. Foliage was desolate with thick sheets of snows, while raging blizzards swept the land like a forest fire. A strange pattern could be observed as it could immediately change from an atmosphere of gently falling snowflakes, to a hostile barrage of charging hailstones. About every shop and store was closed in the town, as families and children retreated to their only source of heat. I’d figured the thermal generator would soon quickly subject to a sudden shutdown as the poor device was run down and decrepit, leaving the people again to a cold, empty prison.

 

Fortunately, I was blessed with a warm and cozy home, as well a loving a caring partner who simply knew what pretty much anyone needed. With warm pajamas made of wool and knitted scarves around our necks, we were settled on our sofa, mugs of steaming cocoa placed between our heads as I leaned my own against his shoulder in a peaceful manner under the fluffy heaps of blankets and pillows we owned. A flickering TV show laid still on our television, long forgotten as we began to drift off in our own world.

 

A hand on my back was there, tracing feathery yet comforting circles around the area as I whispered a "What are you doing Yongguk" in his ear. I heard a deep chuckle soon after while he quietly replied back a "You looked tired cupcake". A light shade of crimson splashed on my face and I gave a light playful smack to his shoulder, he rubbing in mock pain soon after as I heard him mutter, "But I like that nickname."


We uttered no more words after that, merely only basking in the comfort of each other. An hour or two soon snuck past us, and my eyes began to lid with sleep. I turned my head up, only to meet with the sight of Yongguk in deep slumber, mouth slightly a gap. I let out a silent giggle as I pressed a chaste kiss to his forehead and nose. I felt a shift of weight under me and eventually I was pulled towards the figure, my head now resting on my torso, strong arms enveloping me firmly from behind. A small smile appeared on my countenance at how unconsciously cuddly he could be, as I let my eyes succumb to another night's sleep.