Shut Up

Vault

Title: Shut Up
Pairing: BangDae
Genre: Comedy (???)    
A/N: Here is a one week late Valentine drabble to you all. lol =w=” It’s pretty short, so I don’t think you would expect much from it. .__. Enjoy I presume. (Also what the hell happened to the insert line thing man I actually liked it D:).

 

 

 

     Cherry blossoms swept the streets, love was filled in the air with couples’ sweet talk and promises, and Daehyun absolutely hated Valentine’s Day.

 

    Well actually he really didn’t hate it. “Strongly disliked” or “despised” was more the term. It wasn’t that Daehyun loathed the sight of lovey dovey couples with their bouquets of condoms or flowers -whatever-, this day just ruined him because he was the only one without anybody.

 

    Yes he could’ve marched straight over to his best friend’s (Youngjae) house and get sick off of chocolates, but that would result with him and a terrible migraine, as well as witness a traumatizing scene with Youngjae and his boyfriend. He could’ve also have hang out at Yongguk’s, his other friend, house, but that would mean he would have to endure through a series of Yongguk complaining about his single life and how people these days never bothered to pick up trash off the streets.

 

    Usually every year he opted for the latter.

 

    And so once again, like every 365 days, Daehyun was at Yongguk’s place, listening to the yearly rants of his hyung’s nonsense.

 

    “I mean seriously, why can people just take -I don’t know- like two ing seconds to pick up a wrapper? People are so lazy these days man, with their having to hire people just for them to clean up the park. If I was in authority of them I would’ve...” 

 

     Daehyun tuned out the rest of his friend’s conversation, murmuring “Yeahs” and nods of the head here and there and blatantly staring at Yongguk’s face. 

 

     Ok so maybe Daehyun had tiniest, smallest, most miniscule hint of a crush on Yongguk, but who wouldn’t? He was a hella handsome guy. It was to see that no one still had taken an interest to him.

 

     Jet black hair framed the majority of the face, and whether it was straightened or just natural, Daehyun couldn’t tell. A trace of eyeliner covered the edges of both his dark brown eyes, and his eye bags were prominent features on him. Plump lips embellished his mouth, and the occasional smile from him would be oh so wide and cute with his gums and teeth and his little itty-bitty and slightly scrunched up nose and- Oh sweet Jesus, Daehyun was beginning to suspect this was more than a mere little infatuation to the older.

 

     “And so in the end I would probably fine them like crazy just so they could never be lazy to pick up trash again and- Daehyun are you listening?”

 

With a mere mention of his name, Daehyun immediately broke off his train of thoughts with a widening of his eyes and a “Huh? Yeah hyung?”

 

     Yongguk sighed. “Daehyun are you serious I invite you over to my house and all you do is stare at nothing while I am going on about a very important topic? God I swear sometimes I wish I could just slam my head against a wall because my very own friend can’t afford to listen to his own friend about problems in this world I-” 

 

     Daehyun was, in fact quite done with the amount of Yongguk rambling on about that didn’t even make any sense, and so, with a quick swipe of his hand, grabbed one of the heart-shaped chocolates from a conveniently located candy box, shoved it right into his hyung’s mouth, and grabbed the collar of Yongguk’s shirt, which inevitably caused frustrated Daehyun’s mouth to crash against the other’s. Soon after Daehyun’s tongue began to entwine with Yongguk’s, and while he had no idea what the hell just happened, could register tints of orange glazes and cocoa ganache dancing in his mouth.

 

    The younger of the two broke apart the kiss with a breathy gasp of air and slightly swollen lips. Yongguk fell back astonishedly with a little wobble and a finger to his lips, attempting to figure out what the just occured with him and Daehyun.

 

    “I- What- You- I’m...” Yongguk was too surprised to utter any coherent words, hues of pink splashed across his normally stoic face.

 

    Daehyun smirked at his reaction, and with a determined “Just shut up.”, crashed his lips against the older’s again. To his sake, the older responded this time.

 

    Somewhere in between these kisses, Daehyun was beginning to think that Valentine’s Day wasn’t that bad after all.