Chapter 6 Stop!

The Lost Warriors Of Exo Planet

Author: Hey here is the next chapter i hope you enjoy this ah yeah also i changed the picture hope you all like it and the story yay

 

“Guys we should be going to the next place now hehe” Suho chuckled as he got up

He helped the rest up who patted of the dirt off, the five headed towards the train station.

“So um guys were are we going?” Xiumin said out

“To the next city which is 3 hours away, do not worry once I find the warrior we shall leave.” Kai smiled waiting for the train

“But what if this new warrior doesn’t accept or not in the city?”

“Ah Kai hyung knows what he is doing.” Sehun said while stretching slightly

As the five got into the train they found their seats, what they were expecting was something different. The real journey starts from this point on. Kai felt a bit strange he looked out the window trying to figure out but was not sure what this feeling meant…was it a sign of danger or warning.

“Hmm…when will the bus be here…?”

A girl put in her earphones humming to the beat while waiting for the bus, the bus eventually came. She put the card infront of the scan and went to sit down still listening to her music. She saw her stop and climbed of the bus and headed out towards college. There she put down her bag and took her jacket of putting on an apron, she placed her hat down and tied her hair back.

“I see you are early.”

“Ah yeah I want to use the equipment before everyone else uses it all up.”

“We do have more at the back.”

“But first fresh paint is the best.” She said while smiling

The teacher sighed gently and went out the room to his office leaving her be, She grabbed all the paints she needed squeezing some onto the tray, She had only one earphone in ready to paint. As she brushed the white frame infront of her she paused for a moment tilting her head not sure what she wanted to paint. She thought for a while but her hand kept moving like it knew what she wanted. The teacher came back in seeing what she was painting.

“Nicely done who is it?”

“I don’t know I just painting him…”

“Interesting”

The whole class had come in now it was filled but the girl was still sitting there looking at the painting, she wasn’t sure who she painted and why…was there a specific reason has she met this person or did it just happen by coincidence?

“Will I meet this person…?” She thought to herself

The day went by but sooner or later she had forgotten about the painting, she put on her hat, wrapped her scarf around her neck and then got on her jacket along with her backpack. Heading out of college she stopped at the bus stop waiting while listening to her music once again, during her wait she was texting.

To: Hea Jung

From: xxx

Just come out of college how is things at that all girl college?

 

She waited for a reply and got one really fast, suprising her she quickly read it. 

 

To: xxx

From: Hea Jung

Yeah I got out too for break just look to your right and you will see a signal

The female turned her head to the direction and she saw her friend Hea Jung who was sent to a different college an all-female college. She saw her friend rush over to her and put her in a headlock.

“Ah! Omo let go!”

“As always never so violent when I do this.”

 “Because I don’t like fighting it’s scary…and I don’t want to hurt someone pfft”

She puffed up her cheeks after she was let go, she looked at her friend and whined out before she was hugged. Hea Jung let go of the female and smiled looking down at her, she was taller about 5’9 which shocked the smaller Female  when they first met but she was not that short she was about 5’7

“So what did you do at college?” Hea Jung asked

“Ah right I painted this strange picture…it was of some guy surrounded by flames with an evil smirk.”

“Wow even though you are not violent you draw such a violent picture.”

“I just done it ok…doesn’t mean it is violent…pfft”

As the two were squabbling with one another, they paused to see a bunch of guys walking past. It was kind of strange because the two had never seen these guys around here before…the bus had arrived causing the two to blink and stop staring.

“Well see you later Hea Jung.”

She climbed into the bus and waved through the window, as the bus just left she listened to her music while looking out the window seeing the guys still arguing but noticed eye contact from one of them.

“That girl…hmm” Kai thought

As they kept walking Kai watched the bus be he stopped causing Xiumin to bump into him.

“Ya! Stop that bus!” Kai yelled out not sure what he was doing

“On it” Luhan put his hand out towards the bus

As he did so the bus had stopped, the driver looked confused why the bus wasn’t moving. He turned the engine on and stepped out to see the problem. The female blinked watching the bus driver leave not sure what was going on but she stayed in her seat. She heard shouting from the outside and then saw the same male walk into the bust. He came closer with his hands deep inside his pocket, he was quite tall…what did he want…he leaned down to get a closer look but she had backed away looking into his eyes.

“W…wa…?”

He kept staring at her before speaking softly…

“Who are you…? What is your name?”

“I shouldn’t really speak to strangers…”

She pushed past Kai quickly and walked out before speed walking, really she was panicking she didn’t really want to cause any trouble or get into trouble with guys. Kai watched her and sighed gently; he walked out the bus and nodded towards Luhan. The guys then left and Kai still thought about that girl

“Phew what the hell was that all about?” 

She whined gently and fell onto her bed hugging onto her pillow, while nuzzling into it she thought for a while and got up heading towards the bathroom to have a cool shower. After half an hour later she walked got changed.

“Hmm what to do now…”

She thought once again and got an ice lolly from the freezer opening the doors to the balcony she stood outside while biting down on it gently. Look up at the sky to daydream but it was broken when she heard squabbling.

“Are you sure we are even looking in the right area?” Xiumin said out

“I am pretty sure it is here just look up she is over there.” Kai pointed out

“Ah you are right.” Suho said waving at her

“Eh!? They found me wait…should I call the police what they want with me…”

“Guys you get there fast I am just going to puff over infront of her door.”

“Seriously Kai hyung?” Sehun questioned looking at him

Before anyone else could say Kai disappeared but the female had just seen it shocking her, she dropped her ice lolly and quickly went back inside; she shut the doors to the balcony.

“Mother, father why is this happening to me…”

The scared female pulled out a necklace opening the locket attached to it looking at two pictures of her mother and father who had passed away last year. She closed the locket and held onto it closely. A knock was heard twice but she wouldn’t open it until something shocked her. The lock unlocked itself.

“And that is how you do it.” Luhan chuckled while saying so

“Bet we have scared her now…” Suho said while letting out a sigh

The five walked in and looked over at her, the scared female still holding onto her locket but she had let go looking up at them.

“Don’t worry we are not here to hurt you what so ever.” Xiumin spoke out to tell her

“H…how can I even trust you…I mean we don’t even know each other! And he just disappeared and my door unlocked itself!”

She felt slightly dizzy from all this, it was to much to handle so instead of staying strong about it the female had passed out but Luhan had quickly grabbed her.

“She passed out…?”  He said gently

“But I know one thing is that she is a warrior…”

“A female warrior?!” Sehun blurred out

“And I am not mistaken…she has the necklace…”  

Kai looked at her and dug his hands deep into his pocket thinking; he then shook his head and looked out the window.

“We will leave her on the bed and make it look like a dream, while we all go into discise well more or less go to the same college as she does and find out more about her and become more closer.”

“Wa Kai is actually considering something good.” Suho mentioned while smirking gently.

“Ya! I always consider something good!” He was about to tap Suho on the head

“Omo, You going to hit your hyung” Suho quickly mentioned before defending himself

“Pfft…”

Kai told them the plan and they all left like nothing had happened, the door locked the female left in bed. After an hour she sat up fast yelling out and looked around. She quickly got up and opened the door and then the balcony doors seeing no one.

“Was it all a dream…no way…?” 

The female then shut the doors and sighed gently, she felt slightly scared but if it was a dream she was happy. She then sat back on the bed and went on her laptop to do some college work. 

"Hmm...It felt so real...guess not..."

Author: And now they found the next warrior but how will they get her trust? stay tuned for the next chapter! will the fail or complete this but remember she does not like violance so how will this turn out...not knowing her name yet what will happen! see you all soon!