Chapter 1 The lost warriors...?

The Lost Warriors Of Exo Planet

Author: Hey i know you might think i am doing to many stories but i cant help it i get so many ideas that i just want to type and let everyone know xD but yeah the first chapter has begun what will happen will the Warrior do well please enjoy 

 

In the night sky only humans could see where stars and the moon. Further down through a telescope were the stars and other planets. No eye could see one planet it shined not as equal to the sun but it shined a silver platinum colour. Something felt wrong a corner turn of this planet was a dark like colour that had interrupted its colour…A war was going on “The fight for its real ruler”

“Kai come forth at once…” a soft voice had spoken but was not happy

A woman was sitting up at a throne a very high one with 30 or more steps going down to the floor; she wore a long white dress, with her crown shining. She looked young but her age has never been mentioned before to anyone.

“Yes your majesty?”

Infront of the Majesty was a young looking man who was wearing a white top, white tie with a blazer to go with it; he was also wearing white pants and sneaker’s to let him at least be comfortable.

“This war…it is not going well they have almost taken the north east of it…”

“Your majesty…what can we do we have sent our best warriors to fight for the planet, people are dying and innocent children are getting hurt what can we do…?”

“There is only one thing to do…Kai I want you to go to the human planet and get the lost warriors…”

“Lost warriors…?” he looked up at her confused

“You see when you were born there were other eleven….no wait twelve yes it was twelve you thirteen together are true warriors to keep this planet at peace…but something went wrong…”

“What went wrong your majesty…?”

“As soon as you children were born from your parents the twelve were sent to the human world not having a clue about this planet, their parents or even their powers but luckily one was saved…you Kai was saved by the King but he sacrificed himself to protect you.”

“Your majesty I am sorry to hear…but who would do such a thing sending them to the human world…”

“The evil the one who started this war from this day knew what was going to happen…”

“It is fine child. Now the time has come where peace will no longer be if the twelve warriors are not here to protect…Kai please take this quest and go bring them to this planet to fight for this planet…”

“Your majesty…! I shall accept and find them bringing each of them back no matter what.”

“Thank you child, go get prepared and you shall take your leave once night falls.”

Kai nodded and bid goodbye to his majesty. He walked down the empty hallway’s thinking what she had said that there were twelve more with powers but lost in the human world thinking they are humans.

“I won’t let you down your majesty” he said with determination

Night had arrived in a short amount of hours, Kai would be in different clothes, he was wearing a black leather hoodie, black pants and black sneakers. He looked up at his majesty slightly worried.

“Majesty please be safe while I am gone…I shall be back in no t-“

“No my child please take your time…these twelve will be scared not knowing what will happen, you have to slowly build up trust and bring them after telling them.”

“But your majesty…!”

“Do not go against my words do as I say and listen child…!” she yelled back at him

“You will know when you find them when you see a necklace around their necks…I don’t have pictures of them now sorry but I was told their parents gave them necklaces before they were taken away”

Kai looked worried but he shook it off and trusted his majesty, he got onto one knee and looked down at the floor.

“I hereby the majesty of Exo planet shall be sending you Kai to the human world to bring back the warriors who shall protect this planet and Kai will succeed and bring them home. Go child and do what is right.”

“Yes your majesty…”

As he said so Kai had disappeared, the thing was his powers where teleportation…he then arrived down on earth but saw himself surrounded in a forest or some sort. He walked on ahead and found himself on the road but was not sure as he saw a bright light. This light was from a truck as it was about to hit him Kai had disappeared appearing back onto the sidewalk. He watched the truck stop and the driver coming out looking for a dead body. He put up his hoodie and walked away from the scene.

“Now where do I look for the first warrior…?” He pulled out a picture looking at a symbol

Kai sighed gently not sure where this person is or how to even find them, he pulled down his hoodie and ruffled up his own hair and yelled out in his mind.

“Majesty please help me now!”

He pouted and then carried on walking using his free hand to let down his bag, he put the picture back in and flung it back onto his back. He stood back up and bumped into someone looking back to apologise and noticed something wrong.

“Hey hyung are you ok?” He sound weird saying Hyung but it was how he should speak

“L…Leave me alone! I…am drunk so what! Let me be drunk!”

Something shined around his neck but it was a bit to fade slightly. Kai only saw a quick look of it, due to the person turning around. Kai then shook his head thinking how someone can be this rude.

“Now where do I stay hmm?”

He scratched the back of his head looking around and then found a place for rent, he walked in and pulled out money from his bag. Oh yeah how did he get money if he don’t even know about the truck well the Majesty knew a lot so she gave it to him by making it appear. If he ever ran out which he won’t because that small bag is all he needs.

“Thank you.” He said while bowing down slightly

Kai saw the bed and plopped onto it wondering why that man was so drunk. Was he upset did someone hurt him so many thoughts went through his mind but he slept it off. The next day Kai went searching as he sighed, he saw some people wearing a uniform which confused him thinking they were in the army.

“Strange they are young and wearing the same thing hm?”

He then turned around and was going to bump into someone but stopped as he looked down at the person.

“Ah s-sorry” he stuttered

“It’s ok man”

The guy patted Kai’s back and walked off but Kai yelled out to him and ran over panting gently. He wasn’t use to running just puffing and walking.

“Um you were the same guy from last night…well eh I just wanted to see the necklace you have my eh grandmother had the same.”

“Oh sure eh?”

“Kai my name is Kai.”

The guy pulled out his necklace but they were interrupted causing the male to hide his necklace in his pocket this time.

“Hey loser did you do our work or what?!”

“Y-yes but saying such things is rude you know.”

“Does it look like I care?”

The male pulled out pieces of work and gave them to the other guys as they walked off laughing.

“Sorry you had to see that…”

“It’s ok…so eh the necklace?”

“Sorry man I have to go I am getting late for school.”

Kai watched him leave as he sighed and then thought of a plan, he disappeared after knowing that no one was looking as he appeared back wearing a uniform, he had gotten everything done and went into the school introducing himself making sure he was in the same class.

“Hello my name is Kai nice to meet you all.” He smiled gently seeing the same guy

The teacher allowed him to sit next to him as they were learning; Kai did learn new things and now it was break.

“So you just transferred here and even moved into the city?”

“Yep and I met you eh what was it drunk yesterday.”

“Shh keep down on the whole drunk thing.”

“Ah right sorry.”

“Anyway my name is Suho nice to meet you.”

“Finally your name, heh nice to meet you Suho”

They both got lunch and sat down up on the rooftop where Suho would normally eat on his own but finally got company. There happy time ended when those bunch of guys came looking for Suho for money

“I don’t have any I just got my own lunch…”

“Well pretty bad we will just beat up your friend.”

Kai looked up at them due to sitting down, one guy was going to grab a hold of him but he pushed his hand away to the side. Another guy tried to grab him but he did the same.

“Can’t you see I am enjoying my lunch with my new friend?”

“What was that punk?”

The head guy grunted when he felt a kick to the stomach, Kai just kicked him moving him back slightly.

“Sorry you were blocking the sun.”

“Why you get them.”

Suho and Kai got up as the two attacked Kai. Kai just shuffled backwards avoiding the stupid punches they were throwing at him; he kept his hands in his pockets and spun around while lifting his leg to kick the one guy into the other.

“Ah! Let go of me are you crazy!”

Kai looked at the head guy as he had Suho leaning over the rooftop, he didn’t know what to do. If he disappears they might see. He noticed they weren’t even looking and Suho had his eyes closed. The man then let go as Kai quickly disappeared appearing under Suho catching him but fell.

“Ahhh! E…eh…Kai!?”

He looked under him and saw Kai lying there smiling as he wondered how did he get their so fast. Suho helped himself up and then Kai. As they patted the dirt of they yelled out shivering and looked up seeing the three holding buckets.

“Mess with us again and see what happens!”

“Morons…” Kai shook the water of

He looked at Suho seeing him shiver as much as he was.

“Hey lets go g-get c-changed into something e-else I am sure the office has sportswear for u-us.” Suho said as he hugged himself

“S-s-sure” Kai replied back shivering hugging onto himself as well

Kai then realised something remember about the necklace, Suho nodded and reached for his pocket and then his other pocket getting worried. He found a note saying come to the park at 8:00pm or else the necklace will be gone forever.

“N-No! t-this c-can’t be happening.” He stuttered while crumping up the paper

“W-what is it? T-the necklace”

“Those a-s s-stole my necklace” he said with anger annoyed now

Kai was shocked it felt like Suho was drunk again, they both got changed Kai was left on his own because Suho went rushing on ahead. He made it to the classroom as he found the guys grabbing him by the shirt.

“Give me back my necklace!”

“Or what?”

He let go of his shirt looking at him knowing he didn’t have a plan, He looked back because he felt a touch on his shoulder.

“Don’t worry we got your invitation and we will destroy you…if it’s war you want you will get it…” 

 

Author: And that ends it what will happen next....will Kai and Suho get the necklace will Kai find out the symbol or will it just be normal necklace...Will Suho gain trust within this strange person wondering why he is helping so much after there strange meeting....tune in next time <3.