Chapter 4 Luhan snap out of it!

The Lost Warriors Of Exo Planet

Auhtor: Hey everyone sorry for the long wait while i am doing this story i am also working on my other stories. it may seem hard but i wont give up :3 i have to release this fast because i am making pasta lol so yeah enjoyyyyy.

 

Luhan got annoyed he had enough of being called horrible words and now freak. That was the last straw he put both his hands up lifting the kids up and the guy.

“Ah Luhan hyung calm down please!” Both Kai and Suho shouted out worried 

Kai touched his shoulder but to only get lifted up himself, He flailed his arms around thinking why is Luhan doing it to him.

“O…Oi Luhan hyung…” Suho worried within his tone

“Tch Suho stay back! Luhan is lost…” He looked down in disbelief

Suho looked at rest and then at Luhan, the only thing he could do was to use his own powers against him. He closed his eyes and concentrated opening them. His eyes had turned sky blue; Suho put his hands out towards Luhan shaking slightly. He wasn’t sure about this what if he hurt him was it the right thing…

“Nnn…Majesty did tell me if the Warriors did ever take the wrong turn they would fully become lost…but how do I bring them back…” Kai thought in his head

Kai saw what Suho doing shocked was, he was going to tell him to stop but he gasped when he noticed he couldn’t take in air.

“Ah L-Luhan c-calm down please-“

The other children began to struggle in the air and so did the other guy. Kai was losing his vision as he passed out still in the air. Was it already over for them all…

“Kai!” Suho yelled out but looked back at Luhan

He had to pulled it together, he concentrated one last time as he formed water, he pulled his hands back and then pushed them out once again shooting out a big blast of water. Suho watched as the water hit Luhan, what he didn’t realize is that it bounced of something.

“W…what…?” he said confusingly

Suho fell to one knee panting gently, he didn’t want to give up but he wanted an explanation to why the water did not hurt Luhan. Luhan finally dropped everyone to the ground as he turned around to Suho; Suho looked into his eyes only seeing no expression…He would gasp coughing up spit as he wrapped his own hands around his neck trying to breath.

“W…why can’t I…breathe…! L-Luhan stop!”

No answer was replied back…Luhan stared down at him watching Suho struggling. Someone from behind who was lying on the floor fingers twitched, he opened his eyes staring over at the two.

“S…stop it…you can’t kill your friends…” he spoke in his mind

The guy who was the leader of the kids struggled to get up. He stumbled forward panting gently, he watched as Luhan turned his head slowly shocking him to see pitch black within his eye.

“W…what…”

He began to back away slowly but his body froze for some reason he shouldn’t leave him. His eyes flashed yellow, clenching his fists he dug down deep within himself.

“Stop…it! You can’t do this to your friends! I hurt you! So come and hurt me instead!”

“Shut up…” Luhan muttered

Luhan than turned around as the male saw Suho’s head drop, His eyes widen as he felt his neck tighten up wrapping his hands around his own neck to breath.

“S..s…STOP IT” He yelled out

As he yelled out the wind roughly blasted straight towards Luhan blowing him back, he rolled across the ground. The other male coughed breathing as he panted gently looking over at him.

 “W…what the hell…?”

Luhan struggled to get up as he looked around confused, all he remembered was being called a freak nothing else after that. He went over to Kai and then Suho checking if they were fine.

“O...Oi what happen here?”  Luhan questioned

“You…attacked us all…” the male thought

“Please tell me what happen!”

“I…eh I don’t know…I passed out…”

The male then went over to the younger children waking them up. As he woke them up one of the boys yelled out moving away from him.

“What’s wrong?!”

“S-Sehun h-hyung! Y-your e-eyes!” the boy stuttered 

“What do you mean my eyes?”

“Sehun hyung has been infected by something!”

The kids got up and surrounded Sehun as some of them started to cry thinking he was going to die. This so called Sehun would pet one of them on the head, he told them not to worry as he stood up.

“Nothing is wrong with me…I just…went up a level into become a better warrior…”

“What the…” Luhan said in his mind

Kai and Suho finally regained consciousness; Kai stood up and looked around seeing Luhan was back to normal. He wasn’t angry nor upset with him. Suho was the same he patted Luhan’s shoulder 

“Glad you guys are fine.” Luhan said softly

“Glad you are fine as well” Kai said while rubbing the back of head

Sehun looked at the three and stood up walking over to them.

“What is wrong with me…” he questioned demanding an answer fast

Kai looked at the other two and sighed gently.

“How do I explain this…you see you are one of the lost warriors from Exo planet…”

“Wait an actual Warrior from a different planet…?”

“I know it is hard to believe, I mean me and Luhan didn’t believe it but the powers we have.”

“Powers…?”

"Sehun what do they mean!" 

Sehun looked back at the kids looking at them with a worried expression; he then sighed gently and looked away.

“Listen up…and listen carefully!”

The kids looked up at him opening up their ears to hear him out.

“I have to go…to become a stronger worrior to be able to protect you guys…but while I am gone I want Myungsoo to look after all of you…he is the oldest out of you guys and I find him more brave so do listen to him.”

Sehun patted this boy called Myungsoo, he smiled gently towards him as the little boy shook Sehun’s hand, the kids waved bye as they watched their leader leave.

“So I am a true warrior…do I have to go through training?”

“I guess you have too because we are not sure what your powers is.” Kai said wondering

“I would of knew if I didn’t pass out…” Sehun rubbed the back of his head while saying so

“And I was trapped somewhere…” Luhan said while looking down

“Don’t worry guys I will soon figure out…by the way my name is Sehun.”

“Kai”

“Suho”

“Luhan”

The three introduced themselves while finally finding their way back to the train station, they waited for hours until finally it came, the three entered but Sehun looked back…he remembered his times with the younger teens and kids having fun protecting the place…it was a place where they were abandoned and had no one but to only look after each other. A single tear ran down his cheek but he wiped it off before entering the train…due to the wait Sehun heard a tap from outside the window and looked.

“Sehun Hyung thank you for everything” Myungsoo shouted out

Sehun smiled gently as he got up and went towards the door seeing the other teens, he hugged the older one as he ruffled up some of their hair.

“I will be back once I know I can truly protect the ones I care for.”

“And I will be able to protect by your side.”

“Myungsoo you are already able to protect by myself that is why I chose you…”

Myungsoo eyes shined but tears started to form, he was regretting seeing Sehun go. The other children whined but held their tears back. The train let out its steam as the whistle blew.

“I have to go now…be safe and look after everyone! Promise me you all will survive shout it from the bottom of your guts!”

All the younger ones breathed in and then yelled out one word at the same time.

“PROMISE”

Sehun moved back to let the doors shoot as the train began to move; the kids followed the train until their path ended. They waved a lot until they couldn’t see the train no more. Sehun told the guys he was going to the toilet so he did wiping away his tears, it was too much they wouldn’t stop but eventually stopped so he just washed his face and came out. He then sat down next to Suho who was making the water float around causing Sehun to open his mouth in an O shape. 

“So you can control water?!” he blabbed out

“Yeah at first I couldn’t do it but now I can for sure” he chuckled while making the water dissolve 

“Right Kai…um where are we going?” Sehun questioned looking for kai

Kai appeared sitting next to Luhan smiling gently, it was fine using their powers due to they are the only ones in that section.

“We are heading to the next city but me and Luhan will look for the next warrior while Suho will help you figure out your powers ok?”

“Ah ok good luck with that wait how many warriors are they all together?” He questioned

“There are 13 of us all together” Kai replied back with a smile still

“13! Wow!”

“But we have only got four so it will be a long journey haha.”

The train then stopped as Sehun looked out the window to see a big city, he wasn’t sure but he bravely went out the train to see a lot of people.

“So this is how the city is…”

 

Author: So Sehun was finally the warrior but no one is sure what his power is, but will he be able to contain his powers and help the rest? Even if they saw the symbol he needs to gain control...what happen to Luhan will never be told to him...does it seem right...? Stay tuned for the next chapter and find out who the next warrior is ^^.