Chapter 3 Freaks!

The Lost Warriors Of Exo Planet

Author: Hey!!! i will make this fast lol enjoy the chapter i know the tital sounds a bit harsh but it does happen at some point i think o3o. But i got distracted once again...T3T i just buyed professor layton and the Mirscle mask and its so cool! >3< but i am sorry you all have been waiting and i am sorry if i get distracted later on because ...Pokemon X an Y ish coming out and im gonna get Pokemon X...hehe well enjoy!! 

 

“S-sorry…if I didn’t they would have k-“

“Shut up!” a voice said from behind 

The young man turned to hear a man yelled out, women where giggling that sat in his lap as he smoked out a cigar, Kai looked at him disgusted thinking that there where such humans.

“Your majesty why didn’t you tell me the human world changed…you said that people where kind and had happy moments…where they all lies…” he thought in his mind

“O…Oi Kai the plan hurry…”

“got it…”

Kai got up as he looked at the big guys grinning, Suho then got up and noticed one running towards him, Suho put his hand behind his back and then brought it back out as water shot out hitting the guy in the face. Kai got the chance kicking him down as he stood on him.

“Hey what is your name anyway…?”

“L-Luhan…”

“Luhan dig deep down inside of you and let it out!” Suho ran over to him telling him

“If you don’t then it will be too late.”

“Luhan get your over here and be quiet.”

The poor boy looked at the three confused as he closed his eyes covering his ears. He was scared not sure what to do as he dug down deep inside of him. He heard slight muffle screams not sure who’s they were as, Luhan opened his eyes moving his hands as he saw everyone floating in the air.

“Ah…!”

He got scared as he got up and ran out the place running far from it, Kai and Suho dropped down and so did the rest.

“Common we got to get him quickly” Kai grabbed a hold of Suho’s arm while saying so.

“On it.”

Suho and Kai ran out as they followed after the frightened male, Luhan kept running not turning back as he fell but noticed he didn’t hit the floor, he was floating just above it stopping himself.

“What am I…?”

Luhan eventually got himself back up and ran but was caught by Kai and Suho. He looked at them and Kai gave him a soft look making Luhan calm down, he then asked to see the bracelet that was around his wrist.

“H…here…”

“That’s it the symbol of telepathy…” Kai said hoping he wouldn’t be scared now

“what…”

“You are one of the lost warriors the one who can use telepathy”

“No I am not I am just Luhan the one who makes cake and sells them not some freak!”

He quickly got away from them and ran off, Suho looked at Kai and sighed gently.

“This is going to be harder than I had expected…” He said while rubbing the back of his neck

“Don’t worry he will understand he just needs us to show him our powers that is all.”

“True I will go on ahead Suho you catch up ok.”

“Wai-“

He was cut off when Kai had disappeared leaving him there to sigh, Suho ran along to find Luhan while Kai had already reached him.

“Listen! Luhan please!”

“How did you get here?”

“I can teleport from far places ok.”

“What that is no-“

He saw Kai disappear as he felt a touch on his shoulder causing him to jump. Luhan got scared putting his hand out making Kai float up into the air.

“Ah hey control your power please!”

“Huh ah eh s-sorry.”

Luhan closed his eyes and then heard a thump and a whine; he opened his eyes and saw Kai on the ground face first. Kai got up rubbing his nose and whined slightly.

“Y-You ok?”

“Yeah- I j-just like to j-jump up into the a-air and fall face first.”

“S-sorry“

Luhan helped Kai up and the two saw Suho but he was relaxing as he jumped down of something. Suho had made a water board floating so he didn’t run much. He grinned gently as Kai grabbed a hold of Suho’s hand patting him on the back.

“Perfectly done.”

“I know I just thought why not try it and it worked.”

“W-Wow you two are amazing…”

“And so are you.” Kai said while looking at Luhan

“You just have to believe us and see what you can do.”

“I-Eh-“

“Hey brat! Get your back here! You little freak show.”

The three looked back seeing that same guy who had the women on him, Kai clicked his tongue annoyed while Suho put his hand out to the side ready. Kai looked at Suho grabbing his shoulder shaking his head.

“Luhan go do what you need to do…show him what you are made of.”

“Bu-“

“Are you a mouse or a warrior!”

Kai yelled out at him as Luhan was shocked, he looked down and then back at the man watching him walk over in anger. Luhan than shook his head as he put his hand out moving it up, the man kept walking until he realized he was up in the air.

“M-mess with me again and I will throw you high into the sky!”

“H-hey k-kid put me down slowly that is all we won’t mess with you…”

“You better not or else!”

Luhan dropped the guy down as he ran off in fear not coming back ever again. He looked back at Suho and Kai smiling thanking them.

“So Luhan what is your choice? Mouse or Warrior?” he questioned

“Warrior”

Suho smiled as he shook Luhan’s hand and so did Kai greeting him, they all went to the cake shop to have something to eat and sat down.

“So where are you guys going next?” Luhan questioned while eating

“To the next city to find the next warrior.”

“I could help too!”

“You sure?” Suho asked him.

“Of course I mean I have something telepathy right and it will come in handy.”

“True well we better rest and get going tomorrow morning.”

“I will meet you both here ok?”

“Sure thing common on Kai let’s get going.”

Kai and Suho stood up after shaking Luhan’s hand once again and then left, the next day the two arrived early waiting for Luhan. The doors opened as they saw Luhan already, the three where on a train this time and Kai felt a bit weird not use to such a ride.

“You ok Kai?”

“Y-yep just hoping we get of soon.”

“Don’t worry Luhan he is like this”

Luhan and Suho chuckled as they saw Kai put his head down, the three got off the train and looked around seeing the place was empty. It wasn’t how you would say lively...Kai looked at the two and smiled gently for some strange reason it felt like he was going to leave the two for a bit.

“Kai are you ok?” Luhan questioned

“Yeah I am just going to check out the town, but I will be fast ok hyung.”

“Take your time me and Luhan hyung will be searching around the area over there.”

Suho pointed towards a street that went down into a deep like fog, Luhan was not sure at first but he remembered if it wasn’t for these two he would still feel worthless with those…’s.’

“Luhan hyung let’s get going, Kai be careful.”

“Same goes for the both of you.”

Kai disappeared as Suho and Luhan went the opposite direction. Kai appeared in the centre of the town which felt like a dead man’s land. He looked around and heard shuffling from behind; he turned his head to see no one but then his eyes trailed up towards a window seeing someone.

“Hm…Sorry Hyungs I might take very long…”

To where Luhan and Suho where, they walked deeper into the fog not sure where it was taking them as they reached the end well so they thought they noticed they were back at the train station.

“What the hell…” Suho said with a concerned tone

“We just went round in a circle”

“Got any ideas hyung?”

“Not reall-“

They both paused as they heard footsteps from the right; they slowly turned their heads and saw a tall looking man wearing a trench coat.

“H-hyung do something…”

“W-what do you want me to do…?”

“W-well um how about talking to him?”

Suho gently pushed Luhan forward but he refused and hid behind Suho, they both then heard the man speak feeling chills go down their spines. Suho shook slightly he wasn’t so happy when it comes to scary things, or the fact a tall big man wearing a trench coat.

“Dead man walking what do two little birds do…Run hide? No…they die!”

“Ahh” Suho yelled out and Luhan

Suho ran off leaving Luhan running after him, the two were scared even if they had powers they were scared to use them. Kai on the other hand made it inside the building; he ran up the stairs and burst into the room seeing no one. He looked outside the window seeing the same person outside.

“Playing games are we…?”

Kai would disappear, appearing outside now he looked around scanning the area and saw the same person run around but was everywhere. Did the same person have such speed? Or was someone messing around with him…He wouldn’t take this no more. Kai disappeared and appeared behind the person pulling of the black cloche to only see a child.

“What the…?”

“Get him” Another voice from above yelled out

Kai looked around and saw the same black cloche but like 7 of them jumping on top of him, before they could make him lye on the floor he had disappeared and reappeared behind him grabbing a few of the cloches. Seeing a bunch of children he tilted his head slightly…why children though?

“What games are you playing here? Is this some sort of joke?”

“Hey don’t go lecturing them!”

Kai turned around as he saw a tall figure not as tall as him though, he dropped the cloches and saw something silver shine from the top right of his ear…Kai began to think was it possible?

“So not all the symbols are necklaces great this guy had a piercing…I should ask for his name…” Kai thought looking at the guy

“Guys now is your chance run!”

“Wait no I am not here to attack! I just came to find someone that is all!”

The kids got up and ran off hiding once again, Kai ignored them as he followed the older guy who were amongst the kids. He turned a corner tackling him down.

“Finally…Why didn’t you stay still to talk?”

“A warrior never tells there enemy their name! or speak to them”

“Well you are speaking to me now”

“No I am not”

“You just did it again.”

“Ah”

“Heh…he is like a big kid…” Kai thought smiling gently

Back to Suho and Luhan who were still running for their lives. They stopped and looked back seeing just the fog.

“Suho what are we meant to do now…?”

“Let’s just keep looking…hyung I got a feeling this will be a long day…”

“You got that right”

They both kept on walking and eventually found themselves in the same town to where Kai was after getting lost like five times in the fog. They heard shuffling around and Suho hid behind Luhan worried.

“We have powers we shouldn’t be scared…”

“Yeah but Luhan hyung this is a ghost town what are you expecting…we are like aqua man and telepathy man but we are less of the man part…”

“Suho Shh…”

Luhan heard laughter; he didn’t hesitate to put his hand out towards the direction of the laughter. As he brought his hand up into the air children where floating yelling out. The guy that was with Kai heard the yelling so what he did was push Kai off running off.

“Hey what are you guys doing!”

Suho and Luhan turned to see the guy as they felt the breeze around them get stronger. Luhan dropped the kids moving his arms infront of his eyes, the wind had gotten a lot stronger now ever since this guy approached them. The kids ran over to him hiding behind him.

“Hyung that old man made us float in there air!” One of the little boys said

“Wait what…?”

Kai appeared next to Suho and Luhan which made the two happy.

“So I see you met the kids who have been messing with us.”

“What?! You mean they were the guy in the trench coat?” Suho shouted down Kai’s ear

“Yep…” he said while covering his ear

“What do you guys really want here…”

“Like I said before we are here to just find someone.”

“Then explain the freak who lifted up the kids.”

“F…freak..!” Luhan stuttered 

 

Author: See what happens next who is this kid like adult? What will Luhan do...sadly some people can be crule...a word that can scar someone hurting them deep. Will Kai sort this out? Find out in the next chapter of ''The lost warriors of exo planet!''