Chapter 2 Don't be scared!

The Lost Warriors Of Exo Planet

Author: Heyyy everyone here is another chapter for the night well i cant really say day because its late at night lol but yeah here ya go enjoy if anyone is online or just read it in the morning whatever your time is xD 

 

Kai walked out the classroom with Suho following thanking him a lot for what he was just doing. The two just met and Kai is so much help. The day went by and Suho was still nervous how it might turn out. He stood by kai as they heard laughter from all around.

“Just for a stupid necklace you still come.”

“Give it back and you won’t get hurt.” Kai said as he stretched out his fingers to loosen them up

Kai looked all around and then saw a bunch of guys jump out, the head guy put his finger forward as they all jumped at the two. Kai was annoyed that it was not one on one but he could handle as many opponents, he told Suho to stand back as Kai ran forward. He ducked down to dodge a punch as he jabbed his fist into the guy’s stomach. He caught a leg from the side as he jabbed his elbow into the other guy’s leg. He stood up straight glaring at the rest getting into a fighting stance.

“These guys are just humans I don’t even need my powers just hand to hand combat…” he said to himself in his head while looking around.

Kai saw a guy come running towards him as the guy swung some punches but Kai ducked each time he did. He grabbed a hold of his arm bringing him forward to elbow him in the face. The guy fell down groaning holding his broken nose.

“Ya what are you all doing! Just attack and finish this punk!”

 They nodded and they all ran towards Kai kicking and punching. His eyes widen as he was trying to dodge them but got hit as he stumbled back getting caught. Two guys from behind held onto Kai tightly as each guy punched him really hard. Blood ran down the poor boy’s chin as he looked really beat up.

“Kai!”

“Shut up and watch or else we will kill him”

Suho watched in sadness seeing Kai get beat up, Suho fell back after getting kicked down he groaned holding onto his stomach.

“W…what the hell…”

“We lied hey guys here cut him up.”

The leader threw a pocket knife as another guy grabbed it bringing it closer to Kai’s face, another guy grabbed a handful of Kai’s hair lifting his head up. Kai was feeling drowsy from being punched a lot as he saw the knife but showed no fear.

“Kai…what do I do…?”

Suho looked down and clenched his fists in anger as his eyes turned blue, he punched the ground in anger. The ground began to shake slightly; he then saw the knife touch Kai’s face.

“Stop it!”

As he yelled out in anger water gushed out from under the ground bursting upwards. The rest of the guys looked around thinking how and ran of dropping Kai. The leader looked at Suho as he ran towards him. He put his hands out to defend himself while closing his eyes as water burst out hitting the leader sending him flying back coughing; he had dropped the necklace and quickly ran off.

“Huh…? Yes…! My necklace!”

Suho got up and ran over to it picking it up as Kai struggled to get up walking over.

“Y…you are the first lost warrior…eh ah I mean well your necklace has the water symbol…”

“Lost warrior…?”

Kai nodded and looked at Suho who seemed a bit frightened but then he believed him, he saw what happened himself when the water gushed out rapidly. Suho smiled and patted Kai’s back gently due to the pain.

“So do you need anywhere to stay?”

“Well I am on rent but it would be nice not to pay so much.”

Suho allowed him to stay with him, Kai got to sleep in the spare room seeing how tidy it looked and neat as he got onto the bed but heard a knock.

“Come in?”

“Hello Kai is it? I am Suho’s mother I am glad he made friends if you are hungry there is food on the table. “

“T-Thank you.” He smiled nervously

Kai walked out the room and went down seeing the food and tried it liking it a lot as he dug in enjoying it. Suho and his mother joined as well.

“So kai why are you not with your family may I ask?”

“Oh eh my mother said I could travel so I came to the city and I like it already.”

“But sweetie those bruises on your face did you get into a fight?”

“No ma’am I fell down the stairs at school the floor was wet.”

“Oh dear…but you did get treated?”

“Yes your son helped me that is how we became friends.”

 She smiled rubbing her baby’s cheek pinching it, he found it embarrassing but liked it a little as he kept eating. Kai laughed at least knowing that one warrior was safe all along. It was now night and Kai went to Suho’s room to tell him that he was going to leave to look for the next warrior…

“Let me come along to!” he said while putting his hand on Kai’s shoulder

“What about your mother what if she worries about you?”

“Kai sweetie if Suho wants to go then allow him, my baby is all grown up.”

“Mum…”

“Are you sure ma’am?”

“Yes.”

She then left the room slightly in tears but knew that Suho will be safe. Suho then looked at Kai happily and then tilted his head asking him a strange question.

“What is your power?”

“Ah right let me show you.”

Suho watched as he blinked seeing Kai was gone and then felt hands grab him from behind, he was surprised as he looked at him.

“I have the power of teleportation.”

“Cool and me I eh” he looked slightly confused

“Have the power of water.”

“Yeah! Wait how many others are there now?”

“Twelve more…”

“What!”

“Yep I got to find twelve more and the next one I am looking for is this.”

Kai showed Suho the picture and he looked at him just seeing the same necklace with a different symbol.

“And you think the person is in the next city?”

“Yep because our majesty told me to look in each city”

“Majesty?”

“She is the ruler of the planet I am from and so where you are too…you do not belong on earth but on EXO planet you do.”

“W…wow well we better get some rest….” He laughed nervously slightly

Kai smiled and went to the spare room leaving Suho to rest as well. During the night Suho was still up thinking about what Kai said….

“Well mother did say I was adopted but wow…from another planet me…whoever thought heh…”

He eventually fell asleep. The next morning Suho was ready and so was Kai, Kai watched Suho’s mother hug him as they both left. They climbed into a bus and waited until it stopped in the middle of nowhere.

“Ah great these buses don’t even go to the next city.”

“and sadly I can’t teleport both of us I am still training haha.”

“Oh well the next city from here is just a couple of miles.”

“Great” Kai sighed

The two began to walk looking around as it was hot under the heat. Suho pulled out two water bottles from his bag giving one to Kai, He drank some water thanking Suho as the two made it to the next city both guys were sitting on the side walk panting and tired.

“S…seriously Kai you better learn how to puff two of us together…”

“Will do need to put that on my check list.”

They looked at each other and chuckled lightly finding it funny, they both eventually got up and started walking again finding a place to stay and they did.

“Ok tomorrow we shall be looking for this symbol…hoping it will be easy but I will be looking on my own.”

“What about me I can’t just sit back and do nothing…”

“Well you can train like start to control water try to move it about with ease.”

“O-ok!”

Suho held up his fist with determination and they both fell asleep after having something to eat. The next morning Kai had gotten up and left Suho some instruction on how to control his powers as he then left. He began to search for the symbol the person who held it; it was slightly confusing due to some people wearing necklaces.

“Ah so confusing how it the hell do I find this person.”

As he was looking around he got bumped into just like before and thought it was Suho but turned out to be another male who seemed to be in a rush, he bowed down saying his sorry and ran of fast. Kai saw something shine around his wrist instead and wanted to ask but it was too late the male had already gone.

“Was that the symbol?” he questioned himself

Kai rubbed the back of his head and then looked around seeing no one else in the street so he teleported himself near a tree as he saw the same male but was working at a cake shop. He walked in and heard him speak.

“Welcome to the sweetest cake shop there is what would you like to buy?”

“Eh ah um well I was just wondering if I could see that thing on your wrist.”

“Oh you are the guy I knocked into sorry.”

The male looked at Kai confused wondering why as he was going to show his wrist but stopped when the door was slammed open. Kai looked back and was shoved to the side as a big guy wrapped his hand around the guy’s neck.

“You little , you told the police on us right? How about if I squeeze your neck until your head pops of” The man yelled out

“Ah…I did not tell…why would I? When I work for you guys…”

The man dropped the younger male as he held out his hand receiving money. The bigger guy now counted the money and put it in his pocket leaving, but before he did he looked back at Kai.

“You say a word and that brat will die along with you…and if you try to leave us we will find you and kill you.”

“Yeah, yeah…” kai said to himself

The man then left as Kai looked back at the whimpering male, he sighed gently knowing he got himself into something.

“Can I get a vanilla slice two pieces?”

“S-sure…”

The guy then got two pieces of a vanilla flavour cake and Kai paid and then left. He felt slightly bad leaving him not able to do anything for now…He finally reached it back and unlocked the door to only get hit in the face by water…Kai looked at Suho who had an O shaped mouth look as he quickly ran around in the room with Kai chasing him.

“Ya when I meant train I didn’t mean hit me as your target!”

“Sorry! I didn’t know you would have been back.”

Suho was finally caught into a headlock, Kai let go and went to dry of after putting the box down with two pieces of the vanilla slice. They both dug into it and smiled loving it but Kai’s smiled turned upside down when he thought about the male who was getting hurt.

“Suho have you done your training yet?”

“Mm in a short amount of time I finally got it together I just simply imagined water around me and me controlling it.”

“Good you are coming with me to help this person…he seemed really scared…”

“Eh…then we shall help no matter what right…we are the lost warriors after all”

“And when a warrior sees someone in danger they shall help.”

It was now during the day and the two got up and headed out towards the shop but noticed it was closed, Kai sighed and Suho looked at the notice boared seeing a phone number. He pulled out his phone and dialled the numbers

“Hello? Yes I would like to have a meeting if that will be ok? Mm sure right now would be perfect.”

“Eh what is that thing strange.”

“Thank you will see you soon.”

Suho disconnected as he saw Kai eye balling his phone and poking at it, he let Kai hold it as he was looking through the stuff, he was slightly amazed because on Exo planet no one needed a phone to call or text he would just teleport.

“So this phone is something so who where you talking to?”

“The guy who runs this shop I got a meeting with him and he wouldn’t mind so let’s go he gave me directions.”

Suho took his phone of Kai making him pout so he sighed giving him back the phone, Kai was being a child towards new things but it seemed ok nothing bad was going to happen. As they reached the area they both got looks noticing it was kind of a dark area.

“Keep a watch out don’t let your guard down.”  Kai said while looking at a bunch of people

“Got it…”

They eventually made it to the area and rang the bell waiting as they saw the younger male, they walked in ad noticed it was dark. Suho grunted and Kai did as the lights . They both where knocked down seeing guys surround them.

“You lured us here…heh” 

 

Author: Thank you for reading the next chapter will be out soon but while you wait you can read my other stories like ''Nillili mambo'' "Beastly shadows" "Hana kimi or is it" "Exo " but yeah thank you cya soon everyone love you all <3