Chapter 5 All we need is trust...

The Lost Warriors Of Exo Planet

Author: Hey everyone here is the next chapter It is really long i had made sure it was hehe, i have been working on it slowly because i keep getting ill damn you UK weather! lol but you think you may know who this warrior is even if you guess just wait until his name is said...enjoyyyy~

 

“Yep, well we better get started.” Kai said while patting Sehun on the shoulder lightly

“Are you sure…the next warrior is in this place…?” Luhan asked

“I had memorized all the areas…hehe” Kai chuckled looking almighty

Suho rolled his eyes as he took Sehun the opposite direction, during the rest of the train ride Kai had told the two to go somewhere.  Kai and Luhan went the other direction and wondered how the next warrior would be like, was he going to be nice like the rest of them or maybe cool. As the two were walking along casually into the crowed they noticed it began to part. 

“Eh what is going on?”

“I am not sure but it seems like something bad is going to happen…” Kais voice quiet down each word he spoke

Luhan stood behind him as a tall man stood infront of both of them wearing black shades, black suit he looked down at them.

“Boss we have two shrimps standing in the way…”

“Shrimps!” Kai yelled out

The man sighed gently as two other men stood next to him; they grabbed a hold of Kai and the other grabbed Luhan. The taller man put his finger to the ear piece to speak.

“It’s clear bring him in.”

Another man came walking through but with a young looking male, he had his hands deep inside of his pockets showing such a serious yet emotionless facile expression. He turned his eyes towards the two noticing them struggling but he didn’t care and just carried on walking but stopped next to the first tall man.

“Young sir please do hurry, your father is waiting for you”

“I already know…but next time if people get in the way…get rid of them properly…”

 “Yes sir”

The male then walked off with his bodyguards allowing the people to walk peacefully , he walked into a building Kai pulled his shirt down slightly and sorted himself out as he saw Luhan walk over to him.

“Who does he think he his huh!” Kai shouted out annoyed

“Let’s just calm down and find the person…”

“Excuse me but I think you met the high class son…if you had noticed everyone separated because once they see these men in the black suits then its life or death…”

“Rude much…anyway thank you sir”

Kai walked on ahead but Luhan paused for a bit looking at everyone, some were sad some was frightened. It seemed that this father and son really controlled the place…but was it natural or by force…Luhan noticed Kai had gone within the crowed he panicked slightly s he squeezed in and eventually found him buying ice cream.

“Sorry I lost you.” Luhan panted gently

“Did you actual? Sorry I didn’t notice haha.” He chuckled lightly and gave him the ice cream

“Thanks…mmm I wonder how the training is going…”

“Common Sehun dig down deeper and show that power”

“What if I yell out something will that help?”

“Ah eh sure…?” Suho looked at him confused but went along with it

“Ok…ahem…AHHH!! I CALL UPON THE MAGIC OF MY POWERS THAT ARE UNKNOWN TO COME FORTH AT ONCE! YAAAA!”

Sehun pointed his finger out towards the empty filed and nothing had happened, he looked over at Suho embarrassed…Suho held back his laughter tapping the boys back.

“Hyung show me your powers and lets see how cool they are.” He frowned looking the other way while folding his arms.

“Well someone is a bit moody hehe”

Suho gave Sehun a bottle of water that he got from his bag and told him to open the lid, as he did so Suho motioned his hand upward. He had an evil like smirk on his face because as he moved his hand up the water gushed out splashing Sehun across the face.

“Ah! Hyung!”  Sehun yelled out furiously

“Hahaha I couldn’t I just had to I am so sorry”

Suho felt the air get stronger, he looked up at Sehun telling him it was only a silly joke but it was too late for that. Suho was blown back across the field. He rolled across the ground but eventually stopped looking back at Sehun.

“Wind…the controller of wind…”

“Ah hyung im sorry” Sehun shouted out towards him

Sehun ran over to him helping him up asking if he was fine, he didn’t mean to do it even though he wasn’t sure how it even happened.

“Sehun…! You did it!” Suho yelled out happily

“I did?”

“Your power is wind you control the air around us! When you got angry just now the wind blew stronger.”

“Cool!” Sehun eyes sparkled

“Well we better get going and meet up with Luhan and Kai ok”

“Ok”

The two then left the the field with Sehun happy now finally knowing his powers, but would they only work when he was angry or when he wanted.

“Kai wait up, stop rushing please” Luhan shouted out

Kai looked back at the male who seemed really tired.

“Hehe…sorry I didn’t mean to go that fast…” he said while rubbing the back of his neck.

“I mean we have all day…”

“No we don’t, the majesty needs us!”

“Did she say we have to hurry…?”

Luhan questioned him waiting for an answer. It was taking Kai long to answer back, it seemed that he didn’t want to answer or was coming up with a lie.

“Well…” Kai muttered while looking the opposite direction

“No she didn’t.”

“Ok, ok she didn’t but I want to get back…something bad will happen and I don’t that.”

“None of us do…but please tell me why are we heading towards that father and son’s building?”

Luhan looked up at the tall building, it over towered all the other buildings.

“I just have a feeling…when I meet someone it has to be them.”

“But what if it isn’t?” Luhan looked at him concerned

“Then we keep looking…”

Kai walked into the building first with Luhan following, they saw a woman at the front desk typing away.

“Sorry the boss is really busy; you can come back in two weeks.”

“What about his son?”

“He can never be seen by low class people…” She looked at the two with disappointment

“W…what low class…!”  Kai said in frustration

Luhan held Kai back but he escaped from his grasp.

“Ok listen here…we are not low class and don’t give such a look” slamming his hands against the front desk shouting slightly

“Kai!”

Kai looked back at Luhan still annoyed.

“Why must you yell back and go to their low level…? Can you just walk away from their harsh words…?”

“Yeah…walk away…”

The two looked towards the staircase seeing the boy; he walked over to them…

“I don’t like how you are treating our staff…”

“Well you should teach them how to be less ru-“

Before kai could finish of his sentence he was kicked across the face. Luhan watched him about to hit the wall but luckily he reacted putting his hand slightly to the side. This allowed Kai to stop just before hitting the wall. Luhan looked over at Kai who nodded towards him thanking him.

“Kai we better get going…” Luhan muttered

“Sure…we were just leaving.”

“Stop you can’t go unless you apologize to this staff member”

“Um…Apologise to her?” Kai said while pointing towards her.

“We are sorry!” Luhan yelled out

Once he yelled out he grabbed the back of Kais shirt dragging him out.

“Ok it wasn’t him…now what?” 

 “It is him! Luhan didn’t you see the look in his eyes?”

“What? A killer animal…?”

“Yes a killer anima- No! A warrior!”

“Ohhh…that was my third guess”

“What was your second?”

“A killer animal with rabies…”

Kai tapped Luhan’s head lightly, reacting to the tap he rubbed his head whining slightly.

“Let’s meet up with the other two because I have a plan”

As Kai said that, Luhan’s phone went off. He answered it with his other hand deep in his pocket swaying back and forth.

“Hello Luhan speaking.”

“Yeah this is Suho, was wondering what you two want? It’s for food…Sehun got hungry haha.”

“Um…two muffins will be fine, wait where you at?”

“Oh at a café called munchies just in the centre of town.”

“Ok see ya soon.” 

Luhan turned off his phone telling Kai were they were going, so they headed of and eventually found munchies. They found Suho and Sehun sitting at a table with a lot of food.

“I see you already started.” Luhan said while chuckling as he sat across the two.

Kai sat down next to Luhan looking at the muffin, he picked it up and begun to eat it, he didn’t know but before anyone could tell him the muffin was gone.

“Hyung…” Sehun said with a low tone

“Yeah what?” he answered still chewing

“You ate the wrapper along with it…” Suho said looking worried

Kai had just swallowed the entire muffin looking at the three with innocent eyes.

“Kai when you eat the muffin you got to take that part of…” Luhan pointed out while patting his shoulder

“Oh…so it wasn’t part of the muffin…Maybe next time I won’t eat it.”

The four laughed and stopped to hear out Kai’s plan that he just mentioned.

“So Luhan and Suho sneak into the building and make the water burst and float around so that is Suho’s job Luhan will make the objects around float and doors slam turning the lights on and off, while Sehun somehow gets to the main vent blows in a lot of air which will cause everyone to freak out.”

“What about the cameras?” Suho questioned

“I am hoping Luhan will make them face a different direction?”

“Um Kai what will we gain out of this?” Luhan asked while thinking about it himself

“Trust…”

The three looked at him strangely, why trust…Only kai knew the answer. The next day had arrived as Suho and Luhan went together first, Kai had teleported taking Sehun along with him but eventually found the main vent.

“Ok Sehun once the time is right you just do your thing”

“Ok…I hope I can…”

“We know you can heh.”

Kai disappeared appearing with Suho and Luhan; he grabbed the two and hoped it work. They looked around seeing no one, he closed his eyes and teleported all three of them under a table at first.

“Ok in a few minuets a lot of people will be entering through that door but once they do you guys will begin the attack.”

“Got it!” Suho whispered in determination

Luhan nodded as they waited people started to come in even the son due to hearing his voice. Kai then nodded triggering the signal. Suho first clicked his fingers causing the water coolers to burst, his eyes turned blue just like before. The woman at the front desk screamed running out the building this allowed the guys to get out from under the table but Luhan quickly clenched his fists. Instead of turning the cameras he crushed them.

“Wow I see you have improved hehe.” Kai chuckled while saying so

“Thanks at least it comes in handy.”

“Ok enough with the chit chat let’s get going.” Suho said

The three then went towards the elevators but took separate ones, Kai was heading towards the 12th floor while Suho went to the 6th and Luhan took the 8th. As Suho got there he noticed that the room was really busy, he hid by the corner making sure no cameras were there. This allowed him once more to click his fingers causing the water coolers to burst, the people stopped working as the water was floating above their heads but started to attack them. Suho ran in with a panicked look on his face.

“Quickly everyone out forget questions if you want to live just leave!”

Everyone heard Suho out and got out in time, the water dropped everywhere causing everything to get wet. Suho then went back in the elevator to the 8th floor to see how Luhan was doing, he saw it empty but a pen went flying past him.

“Whoa calm down Luhan it’s just me.”

“Sorry thought someone came back so I just assumed to attack fast.”

“Common let’s get going outside.”

Kai ran through the hallway and fund the boss’s room knocking on it fast, he opened the door looking straight at him but he also saw the son.

“Excuse me but all your employees are outside and it is flooding and strange things are happening… you have to leave now.”

“What is this nonsense get out of here!” the boss shouted out

“No you don’t under-“

As Kai said that the vent cover just above the boss burst off causing it to smash against the floor, the entire room had papers flying that even the desk was being pushed slightly.

“I told you please come out or it’s too late.”

“That’s it Son get him out of here”

“But father…he is right don’t you want us to get to safety.”

“This company only matters right now and we stay put.”

The father just kept yelling about how important the company was, not even leaving for his own safety matter or his only son…The wind was that strong that the desk was actually lifted and headed straight towards the son. Kai quickly grabbed him fading away and appeared outside the room were the door smashed against the entrance of the room.

“Are you ok…?” Kai asked looking at him

“Y…yeah thank you…hey I am sorry about before…it’s just how my father wants me to act like but thank you…”

“Are you ok Son?”

The father got up going over but the desk was in-between them, he looked at his father and sighed gently.

“Father I am leaving…I am tired of acting so cold towards people and not able to go outside…”

“Son I am sorry it was for your own good…”

“NO! IT WASN’T!”

As the male shouted out the entire hallway walls were covered up in frost, Kai looked around and then at the male.

“Xiumin! This is why! I didn’t want you to go out!”

“W…what is happening…”

“I knew he was the one” Kai thought

The wind had stopped meaning Sehun was outside with everyone even the other two, this “Xiumin” looked at his father confused still wanting an answer.

“I adopted you because my late wife wanted a child but she died…but I still went and looked at all the adoption for a little baby…but then I found you they told me you were really cold when they found you at their door step…so I took you in and when you were 3 years old you had frozen my entire walls that it took me long to scrape off…Xiumin you are very special that I didn’t want to see you hurt…”

Xiumin looked at his father and then looked down; tears filled his eyes as they ran down his cheeks. Kai looked at him patting his shoulder rubbing it to comfort him.

“But today is the day were you will be a man and go out…you young man take my son I knew that one day Xiumin will go but for a good reason right…”

“Yes sir I promise that Xiumin will be safe and be taken for a good reason.”

“Father I am sorry…but thank you!”

Before they left Kai moved the desk with the help of Xiumin, his father came over and hugged him patting his back.

“I will be waiting and praying for your journey to start your own life to become who you want to be.”

“Thank you father…I won’t regret this.”

Xiumin waved as the two went outside seeing all the staff members, Suho, Luhan and Sehun. Kai smiled as the staff members went over to Xiumin.

“Young sir you are not meant to be outside” a woman said

“It is ok father has allowed me I will be taking my leave…thank you for all your support and looking after me.”

The staff members would all surround Xiumin but Kai escaped in time, he chuckled watching them say their goodbyes.

“Wow it really worked hyung.” Sehun said while smiling

“Yes it did and it sorts out some family problems.”

“Really?” Luhan questioned

“Yep now we have five lost warriors.”

“And you have told him?” Suho asked slightly raising his eyebrow

“Ah…no not yet but I will eventually!”

“Yeah…next year” Luhan said looking away

Kai tapped Luhan on the head softly causing him to whine. Luhan started to fight back turning it into mostly slapping and tapping. 

“Ya, ya stop it the guy is coming over.”

“Hey…well eh my name is Xiumin…I would like to join you guys…”

“Welcome Xiumin you are now a lost warrior.”

“A lost warrior…?”

“Well yeah kind of scary to hear but the real question is will you accept this…?”

The other three looked at Xiumin wonder what his answer will be, Xiumin looked back at the company and then towards his hands.

“Yes…I will accept this fate.”

“Yay!”

Kai hugged him but then fell on top of Xiumin because the others had also piled up laughing. Xiumin was now part of the group happy he was finally out of the company ready to start a new life.

 

Author: And that is it the new member has accepted his fate, now who will be the next warrior...stay turned for the next chapter see you all soon and i hope i get better TwT.