Help Me.

My Phoenix From Above

CH5
Help Me.

Hm....I guess this  night just got a lot more interesting.....

"YoonHye Noona!!??" Tao got up and jogged over to YoonHye...... How does he know her? I saw them talking and laughing while Sara stayed right next to YoonHye rolling her eyes seeming to be annoyed with Tao and YoonHye talking. Why the world was I trying to think of different scenarios when Kris Ge would probably know since Sara tells him everything...

"Hey Kris Ge... How does Tao know Sara and YoonHye?"   

"Don't you remember Tao saying he had a sister....that's Sara. You seriously don't remember?"

"I do remember him saying he had a sister but I never knew it was Sara....But they never interact."

"Ya that's cause Tao tries to run away from his popular and beautiful sister." Kris said giving me this creepy look...

"Okok I get it no need to give me THAT look."

I got up and walked over to the bar in the kitchen to get a drink. I shouldn't drink alcohol now...I might need to be fully awake later. For whatever might be the reason........ I went for a mountain dew and just sat on a stool at the kitchen counter cause it was less crowded than in the living room. I just looked out the window and saw different school kids interact.
 

Then.....

I could see YoonHye sitting on the porch bench alone looking depressed...Which actually doesn't surprise me. But as I looked closer I could see a hint of sadness and fear. What happened to her.... I got up to approach her when another guy beat me to it. I could see her face scrunch up at the sight of a drunk guy approaching her. I walked a little closer so that I could hear what the guy was about to say to her.

"OMG YOONHYE?! YOONHYE CHOI?! I can't believe you actually came!!!" He plopped down on the bench and put an arm around her. I could see she looked very uncomfortable and was scooting farther away from him but failed to do so because every time she moved he moved with her. Her suffering look got even worse as he leaned closer.

"U-um can you please leave me alone." I could hear her say as he was a little too close for her comfort zone... actually for anyones comfort zone.

"Yoon you look so hot compared to when you are in school. You should do this more often~ It suits you babe~" He leaned in even closer and was inches away from her face.

If he even takes a move to kiss her imma kick his balls so ha- OH NO HE ISN'T!!!!!!!

***
I can't take this why is Dave so close to me!?

He is drunk duh you doofuse!

He never even talked to me in school and now he is sitting here with his arm around me. I need to get out if this because he is too close for my comfort.

"U-um can you please leave me alone."

"Yoon you look so hot compared to when you are in school. You should do this more often~ It suits you babe~" Babe my face you jerk.

He leaned closer and I was about to slap him or do anything that would get him away from me when I could here quick footsteps coming my way and lifting Dave up by his collar.

"Huh. I thought you looked familiar...Dave."

"H-hey Chan. Ha-ha.. how ya doin?"

"Don't 'how ya doin' me. I know you were about to harass YoonHye. "

"N-no I wasn't!"

"Sure you won't. If I see you any closer to here...then I don't know what I will do to you. You got that?" Why is he being so protective over me...

"Yup!"

"Get lost."

Dave scurried away and Chanyeol turned to me with worried eyes. He didn't make a move to come closer and just stood there.

"You ok YoonHye?"

"Y-ya... um thanks."

"No problem." He gave me a warm smile and was about to walk way

That's when I made my decision....

"Chanyeol! I'll give you a chance to be my friend."

"REALLY?!"

"Y-ya I guess you are not that bad." He turned back around and sat next to me, but with a little distance in between us.

"So what changed your mind?"

"I told you...you don't seem that bad anymore."

"Huh just cause I saved you from being harassed by Dave."

"Well....that and cause I was thinking to give you a chance. You didn't do anything wrong to me so why should I be so mean to you. Plus you are friends with Tao. I trust him to have good friends."

"Wow...that's the most you've talked since I saw you."

"Are you serious! I just told you a deep thought of mine and all you can say it that I talked a lot right now!?"

"hahahahahahahahahaha sorry sorry. Thank you for giving me a chance frenny~"

"Ya ya whatever." There was a moment if awkwardness but suddenly Chanyeol got up.

"Lets go have some fun~"

"Uh I'm fine right here....you go have fun." He just gave me this weird look and pulled me up by the wrist and dragged me to the dance floor inside the house. This is not good....

***
I turned around to look at YoonHye but she had a very scared look on her face. She was looking from side to side trying to avoid people touching her. Why is she so afraid...?

"Hey Yoon? You ok?"

"Y-ya I am fine...." She didn't even look at me and just kept looking around her with the same scared expression.

"Do you want a drink? I can go get something."

"NO!" I gave her a startled look. "U-um I'll got get the drinks. What do you want?"

I still had the look on my face but went along. "I'll take a beer."

"Ok I'll be back!"  She scurried out with a relieved expression. Hm that's weird.

~~~~~
I was 5 minutes since she left....I wonder what's taking so long....It's just two drinks and the bar is right there.... I started to worry so I walked to the bar.

What I saw next made my blood boil.

 

WHAT THE HELL.