At The Party

My Phoenix From Above
CH 4
At the Party

 

The Friday, which was the day of the party, came quite quickly and currently Sara was at YoonHye’s house trying to reassure Mrs. Choi that YoonHye would not be a problem while sleeping over.

“Sara, honey, are you sure YoonHye will not be a nuisance. She can just stay home.”

“No No Mrs. Choi, my parents and I both love to have YoonHye over. Just please let her sleepover and I assure you she won’t be a bother at all.”

“Oh fine. If you insist. YoonHye, sweetie, go get your things for the night.”

“Yes ma’am.”

YoonHye left Sara and Mrs. Choi in the kitchen and went up to her room to get her clothes and her toothbrush.
As YoonHye was putting a shirt in her bag Mrs. Choi walked in the room and smacked her right across the head.

“You think this is over that your friend over there is bringing you for two nights. You know how embarrassing it is letting you sleep there. A poor girl like you staying over a luxurious families house. Pathetic.”

“I am sorry.”

“You better be. And you better be thankful I let you sleepover. You listen carefully.. if I hear one bad comment about you...You will be dead in my hands UNDERSTAND!”

“Y-yes ma’am.”

“Now quickly finish and leave in 5 minutes or I will lock the door and not let you go.”

With that she left YoonHye’s room, leaving her to be devastated about her state.
............She continued packing her clothes with tear stains on her cheeks...........

***
“Let’s go Sara.”
“Yoon! What happened! Why is your cheek red?!”

“SHUSH! Let’s just go”

The two girls walked to the car silently and once they both were in the car Sara started the engine and drove away to her house without any words being said between them.

As the girls walked into Sara’s house YoonHye was attacked by a huge hug.

“YoonHye!! It’s been such a long time!!” YoonHye just chuckled and replied to a cute Mrs. Kim.

“Nice to see you too Mrs. Kim!” This is why YoonHye loves Sara’s house. Everyone is so welcoming and she feels safe every time she comes over.

“How are you? How’s you aunt?” Yes yes...I made Sara not tell her mom about my aunt abusing me....

“Um..I am good and she is doing fine. Thank you for letting me stay over for the weekend.”

“No problem. You are welcomed anytime honey!” I love her cheerful aura.

“Mom!! We are going up and preparing for the party~”

“Okok Have fun girls~!”

They walked up the stairs to Sara’s room and as the door closed Sara turned and gave YoonHye the “look”.

“Ok. Spill it.”

“What?”

“Oh you know what I am talking about. Stop playing dumb. You had tear stained cheeks and on top of that it was red. NOW SPILL IT!”

“Fine.” I can never win against her. “She came up, while I was packing and she just slapped me ok. There I said it.”
“Yoon. Seriously. Can’t we just call the police and you can stay at my house till we go to college. Please.”

“NO. Sara... you know why. Just a year and a half more and I am out of there. I can wait...Sara please, your the only one who knows this all... You know a little too much, but I still told you cause I trust you too support me.”

“Fine. But please promise me to tell me anything and EVERYTHING that happens. Ok?” I am sorry Sara, but some things need to be kept secret.

“Ok. Come on let’s get ready we have 2 hours to prepare.”

As YoonHye took her time showering, Sara had a huge plan to help YoonHye’s reputation change. She picked out a very fashionable outfit and even prepared makeup that fit YoonHye’s tone.
YoonHye walked out of the bathroom and was facing a huge mess.
Clothes lying around the floor, makeup all over the bed, and Sara.....well she was still throwing clothes behind her back.

“Um...Sara....? What are you doing?”

“Oh Your done! I was just picking out my outfit~ I have yours, but I need your opinion. This or this?”

“I personally think your boyfriend will like the yellow one.” She looked at me and we both started to laugh.

“HAHAHA Yoon. You are the best. I never even thought about his liking. HAHAHA”

“Sara you are a horrible girlfriend!! HAHA”
 
“Whatever~ Hey now for your outift~ Guys will fall for you for sure and I promise you, a guy will ask you out today~”

“Oh no. What have you planned. See this is why I don’t go to parties. Too many people and all the girls expect to suddenly get a boyfriend. At least you have one.”
“Aww Yoonie~ You will find your perfect match soon~”

“Omg ew no Sara.”

“Anyways~ Come on THIS is going to make everyone jealous. Especially because you have such nice curves and your legs are so pretty this is so cute...yet chic. Seriously you should stop covering up your body and show some of that pretty thang of yours.”

“Really THANG HAHAHA oh Sara you know this will not happen. My “thang” is not here to be shown.”

“COME ON” Sara dragged YoonHye to the makeup desk and started to do her “magic” “I will make you pretty~...not that your not now..but you cover your prettiness up with those old clothes and glasses.”

“Fine...If I get uglier then I am blaming you!”

“Trust me babe~”

“Where is Tao? I miss him~”

“Oh...my bro...well I have no idea. He always tries to avoid his lovely sister in school!”

“Psh. Lovely. HAHA I want to see my younger bestie~”

“He is going with his friends to the party, so you might see him there.”

“His friends?”

****
EXO got to the party and found themselves a corner where they could sit and relax and maybe have some fun.

“Let’s Partay~” Party Boy Baekhyun stoop up and dragged Chanyeol along to the dance floor, which was close to where EXO was sitting. The two crazy kids started to do weird dance moves embarrassing their fellow members. As the boys were having the time of their lives Tao’s words caught Chanyeol’s attention.

“Kris Ge, Sara Noona is here~”

A sly smirk formed on Chanyeol’s face as his head turned to the entrance and saw a familiar face.








 

Hm... I guess this night just got a lot more interesting....

HELLO~ Long time since I updated, but to make up for it I made this chapter especially long ;). We have our exams this week and christmas vacation after that....so I am apologizing before hand..... hope you guys understand <3

CommentSubscribeUpvote

--98Kaisoo :))