Weekend Party

My Phoenix From Above

CH 3
Plan Number 1

 


Plan number 1 in action.........

I walked into class to see YoonHye sitting next to the window. As I was making my way to her I noticed she was looking out the window as a couple of kindergarteners playing around in the sand box. A small smile played on her face....She is even prettier when she smiles. I really needed to get my game on so I walked to the empty seat beside her and just sat down without even asking.

“Um. Isn’t it kind of rude to just sit there without asking?” She looked at me with half glaring eyes. Woo feisty~ me likey~

“Yes. Yes it is. But I am sure no one sits here anyways so why not I just occupy the seat.”

“How do you even know that no one sits there?”

“I have my ways of know.”  Ah- Ha so no one actually does sit here..muahah this was easier then I thought. She just rolled her eyes at  me and turned to face the window again. How do I start... I want to get to know her but she is so closed off. “Hey....? I honestly don’t want to have a enemy type of relationship with you, so let’s restart our first impressions. Hi I am Park Chanyeol. What’s your name?”

“Choi YoonHye.” She didn’t even look at me.. I am a failure seriously.

“Fine. You will regret not openly being friendly to me~ Cause I have my ways!”

“Whatever.”

Class went by smoothly and after about an hour and a half of lecture and problem solving the bell finally rang. I need to make plans this weekend!!

“Hey YoonHye!” She stopped midway and turned to me with her usual cold face.

“What?”

“Do you want to meet up this weekend so that we can make plans for the upcoming newspaper??”
“Sorry I am going over to my friends house. Now if that’s all you wanted to say then bye.”

Crap. Plan 1 failed. I walked out of the class and met up with the rest of the EXO members except Kris, who I assume is with his girlfriend...gosh they have been so intimate lately since now our schools are the same.

“Guys did you here!! There is a party this weekend at Bryan's house. You guys want to go I got invitations for all of us!” The party boy, who is my best friend, Baekie spoke up. I have nothing better to do so might as well go and who knows maybe something good might happen this weekend.

“I’m in guys!”

“Same” All 12 of us agreed and Beakhyun passed out the invitations with the address of Bryan’s house on it. I looked around and to my amazement a lot of people were holding the blue invitation.

So many people going.....but why isn’t YoonHye. Well I guess I should ask first but I am sure she wouldn’t go to these kinds of things. But...I know she is going over to her friends house....assuming it is Sara, and I am sure Sara would be going to the party cause Kris is and if Sara goes then YoonHye will go! PARK CHANYEOL YOU ARE A GENIUS!

As I came back to reality I noticed the guys looking at me with judgmental looks.

“What?! Do I have something on my face?”

“No..You just had a really creepy smile and that smile is only used when you have a pl- HEY WHAT ARE YOU UP TO!!” Huh I guess best friends do know everything.

 

As Kris hyung walked in I needed clarification.
 

“Nothin’ Hey Kris ge! Is Sara coming to the party too?”

“Ya I think. Why?”

“Just curious~”

They all looked at me with judgmental faces again.

“Guys guys guys. Oh my lovely EXO hyungs and dongsaengs. Nothing to worry about~ May I dismiss myself now so that I can run along and do my duties. Love you all and TATA~” I said it in a failed British accent making EXO laugh at my awesome skills.

PHEW. That was close...right now I want nobody to know of my plan until it actually happens. To clear things up for myself....I will go to the party and to my luck I may see YoonHye and I will try to have a decent conversation with her NOT letting her run away....and I will get to know her and who she really is, cause this girl is making me curious of her true identity. I am sure that attitude is a mask....why people may ask..well..I saw her with Sara once at their locker and she seemed pretty different then in class and around other people.

From what I heard: she isn’t popular, she is very quiet, she is super smart, she is good at dancing and singing, she is very sporty, she tries to join A LOT of school activities, she is very punctual, she only stays after school for the activities..never for socializing
.....I wonder what else she is to other people....I need to find out....that’s why plan this party, hopefully if she comes, will be my source of light.



 



Park Chanyeol, this girl is the first girl to ignore your handsome presence. If you really want to get to know who she really is then take a big risk......


YOYOYO~ Sorry my updates are really slow.........reason being: school and just being really stuck on the intro to my whole story....BUT DO NOT WORRY~ Next chapter is the beginning to their whole meeting :)) *hinthint*

CommentSubscribeUpvote

--98Kaisoo :))