Not Your Frenny!!

My Phoenix From Above

Chapter 2
Not Your Frenny!

 


“Yoon!”

“Sara!!!! My life is getting worse!!”

“Ok. What happened.”

“There is this new bo-”

“YOU MEAN EXO!!! OMG THEY ARE THE HO-”

“SARA! CHILL I know your boyfriend is in there but LISTEN!”

“sorry.... proceed”

“Ok. So there is this guy called Chanyeol in that exa or  whatever they are called.... and he is so annoying!! I have to have him as my partner for journalism class!”

“So...what’s the problem.....all I hear is that he is annoying..and it’s EXO not exa!”

“ok ok geesh...ANYWAYS! He is overly joyed and he tries to know everything about me! You know I hate people who do that!!”

“Yoon...he is just trying to be friendly and make new friends.....give him a chance.”

“SARAAAAA You are suppose to be on my sideeeeeeee”

“I am. But all I am saying is to be nice for once. Geez I can’t believe the whole school thinks you’re an ice princess when the truth is you are a big baby!”

“Talk to the hand betrayer!” I did the sassy hand gesture and dramatically walked away to math.

AT LUNCH....
I was walking to where Sara and I usually sit when I was suddenly stopped by a freakishly tall figure.
What the....

“Hey new frenny~! Come join me!!” Oh. It’s him.

“I already told you I don’t want to.”

“Come on stop being a kill joy.”

“Well welcome to my world because I am one. So please excuse me I will be on my way minding my own business.”

“FINE! But I will be victorious someday~!”

“Whatever.”

    Seriously! Do I ever get privacy around here! Well...I used to before HE came to this school. I arrived at our table, but Sara was no where to be found....That’s strange Sara usually is always first to the table...... As if on cue I heard Sara’s voice coming from the other side of the cafeteria.

“Why can’t you come sit with EXO today??” That must be Kris....her...boyfriend.

“I told you YoonHye needs me!! I’ll try to convince her tomorrow. Oh come on don’t try to act cute Kris you should always be manly.” Oh gosh...where is the trash can I need to puke!

“Fine.” I saw Kris pouting his lips and Sara started giggling and tip-toed to match his height and kissed his lips....GET A ROOM! GOSH! EW!

    As I was having my own time inner puking Sara came and sat down at our usual table. We talked about school, life, and many other topics and finally lunch was over.

“See ya after school Yoon~!”

“See ya.”

We both walked our separate ways and went to class.
 
****
Chanyeol POV:

That YoonHye girl is really something....

People say she is really cold-hearted and no one can see who she really is, but I saw her talking to Kris’s girlfriend and she seems like a really opened person so I would like to accept that challenge because I know there are no cold-hearted people...it is only a matter of how long that person takes to open up.

So, I decided to try to get to know her and show people who she really is. But first I need a plan..............Let’s just go with talking to her nonstop till she gives up for now. Luckily, I found out that all my classes are with her so this won’t be to hard to do and on top of that I need to do all the school newspapers with her. HA this won’t be as hard as I thought.

My first plan is to meet up with her this weekend! Since the first school newspaper is due next week....that means we need to meet up this weekend to finalize the paper. Hohoho I am free this weekend anyways~

To my luck I saw YoonHye go into the classroom. Plan number 1 in action!

                                                                                                                                                                                     

I'm sorry this chapter isn't that good ㅠ.ㅠ I am kinda confused of how to lead this up to the .... But I promise I will make the third chapter interesting....i hope..... I WILL NOT LET YOU GUYS DOWN!!

CommentSubscribeUpvote

--98Kaisoo :))