phonenumber

DARK LIGHT WITH TAEIL

 

sora(your) point of view~

(you are in the dressing room waiting with soo yeon for  subin to come back and pick you up so you can leave)

*knock* *knock*  soo yeon can you go and open the door i am a little bussy over here.

soo yeon: but i always have to open the door.

sora:just go ans top nagiig okay..: soo?? who was it? 

sy: owh just some random guys who told me to give you his phone number.

woow really show me come on. *looking at the number on the little peace of papaer*, yah`what do you mean with just a random guy, he!! right here it says taeil do you mean taeil of block b told you to gave me his phone number.

sy: yes so what.

well why would he do that?? maybe because i just  said on the show  that i wanted his phone number, ut that wouldn't be it right?? i mean that wouldn't be like the only reason right ??

sy: how should i know go and ask him yourself,

yah soo yeon i am still older than you even when we are just a half year apart, so you should show me some respect okay!!

you hear the door open and you stop yelling at soo yeon, so you could see who was coming in.

subin: woow sora what's happening i could hear you screamig at the end of the hall way??

sy: she got the phonenumber of block b's taeil. so she is just fangirling, and now she wants me to join in with her.

sora: i am so not!!!

subin: omg, when did he?? 

sora: he did just right now he came to our dressiig room and told soo yeon to give me his number. 

subin: woow maybe he does like you haha. or he was just a bit flattered you chose him and wanted to thank you by giving you his number. ahah. 

sora: i don't know i mean i just wrote his name because of the little time we had and he was the one sitting right infront of me, so his name just popped out..

haha well why don't you make use of that little incident and call him out. 

sora: mmm i don't know i mean.. i'm sure it was just him being nice. and besides that we don't have phones remember 

so what manager oppa has ahah just use his phone to call taeil. i am sure he will be waitig for you to make that call ahah. come one let's go actually juho told me to come and get you guys we are going ahah. our little sora just got her first male number i have to tell minwoo this haha

*yah* don't you even think about it okay. i won't call taeil i am sure it was just him being nice. so just let's go and don't you dare tell minwoo-oppa about this.

 

taeil point of view~

 

i told you guys didn't I I'm not the only one who thinks i am hottest, even that sora girl thought i was. i am sure she will be like all fangirling about me, and that se can't stop thinking about me , and she will be seeing me in here dreams. and se wlll be......yeah well just stop right there hyung let's wait for her call first okay. i'm sure it was just here being nice and writing your name. i'm sure she is just freaker out by you giving her you number like that haha. you didn't even gave her it face to face.

taeil: yah ukwon you better stop there, didn't you see her all shy and red she deffinitly likes me and if she didn't already like me she will from now on just wait and see by the end of the day she will call me

p.o: okay than how about making a bet: you bet on her calling you before the day is over so for  12:00 and we will bet she won't                                                          if you win me and ukwon will be like your personal slaves for a week but if she wont you will have to post a ugly selca of yourself for everyone to see ahha.

taeil: okay sure, i am confident she will call ahha.

 

 

hey there i just made this second chapter like really quick) right now it 3.35 am so it's really late but i promosed you guys i would give you the first chapters at the end of the week( so why not now rigght hahah)

if you find any wrong spelling or whatever((forgive me for now(( and contact me i will go over this chapter and undo those misspellings ahah 

ps::((and if someone knows how to add some pictures to the chapters contact me pleasseee byee