the meeting

DARK LIGHT WITH TAEIL

 

 

the show had ended and sora was waiting in the changing room for Junho to give her, the surprise.

. The door opened but wait, that's not junho it is took aeil. Why is he here?

 

Story teller:

the door opened and you were surprised that it was taeil who opened the door and not junho.  He stepped in and sat down like a real boss would do. It made you think about your meeting earlier with ukwon and you couldn't stop yourself from laughing.

"I am glad you are lauging, i thaught that maybe you would be mad at me", taeil said and he stood up as he walked to the door to make sure no one would be eardropping on your conversation. 

Well he was right in the beginning you were a bit sad, you felt punked. But after today and all, you actually forgot about him.

" annyo we are even to tell you the truth, i actually forgot the phone incident so it's okay" you said with a little smile. "But can i ask you why are you here?"

"Why you don't like it?" Taeil said. He looked at you and he laughed at your flustedered sight. 

"Well to tell you the truth, sora i came to talk to you about the phone incident. I tried to call you today in the morning bug to my surprise it was junho-hyung who answered the phone and not you." 

What junho-hyung since when did he call him hyung. 

" so i i... could i maybe get your number? He looked down. You felt sorry for him but you had to just take a litlle joke out on him.

" no i don't think, that would be a great idea you know." You moved a bit so you could see his eyes. He was still looking down but you could see his face turn a bit red. 

" hahah, bright up boy, and you had such a confidence when you came in" you could see his eyes widen  but he quickly turned to the confident boy he was before.

" owh i get it so it was just a joke, so tell me your number so i can insert it in my phone." Taeil said and he looked at you whi.e waiting for you tell him your number.

" i am sorry, taeil but the truth is we dont have a phone. Junho-oppa is the only one allowed within the group to have a phone so that the managers can contact him when needed. So that's actually the reason why i called you with his number."  You looked up to see what his reaction to this would be and for your surprise he was very abstemious on the fact that this rejection was the rea, thing. 

"If that is the case we just need to interact more with eachother face to face. How about tomorrow, you know that little cafe on the corner of the mbc building. Let's meet up at 3 o'clock at that cafe. And we will solve you not having a phone together okay" he winked at you and quicly stood up to leave the room. he turned around and gave you alittle peck on the cheeck. 

" don't you ever make that joke again, understood" and with that he closed the door behind him and left you there with open mouth.

Again the door opened but this time it were sooyoung and woo young and i could see junho just behind the screaming two. " omg sora is it true, did you really let taeil kiss you?" She said while jumping on you. "Woow my little sora is getting big, just invite me to your weddingday when you decideto marry taeil, okay" this time it was woo young who said this while jumping on you and giving you some knockle heads. 

"Wait guys, how how do you know?" You carefully asked them while releasing yourself from their tight grip.  

Junho showed himself as he said" we saw taeil on our way to here, and he kept singing ' who is the man? I am the man. Who did kiss her. I did kiss her. Who is gonna make her love him, i am gonna make her love me.)) " and as he sang he showed me the moves taeil was making while singing. 

" it's good he has a great voice, because it de really was creepy" woo young said, and he showed a disgusted face.

*knock knock*  it was the manager he came to tell you the car was ready so you could go.

While you all went towards the car, you dragged soo young away from the guys.

"Actually there is something i have to tell you about what happened soo young,  i have a date with taeil tomorrow at the cafe"

" wauw that's great sora, you did it, i can finally understand why you are the unnie"  soo young said while admiring you

"What do you mean with that" you asked since you didn't understand what your date with taeil bad to do with you being the unnie.

" well just because you made taeil take you out, and it was your first time really talking to eachother. 

I am already feeling sorry for him and you eve  madd him kiss you" she said and she immediately shooke your hand loose and began to sprint towards the other guys. 

And she made a wise decision" yaah, who told him to kiss me, it is me whom you should be feeling sorry for you stupid child!" And with that saud you a, so ran after her.