11:30

DARK LIGHT WITH TAEIL

TaeIl P.OInt of vIew:

 

just lIke always, P.O, U kwon and I were standIng In front of the dorm and just lIke always we could here the guys screamIng and yellIng at each other. I am sure the one I could here yellIng the hardest was ZIco. he would always yell at us for doIng somethIng wrong, or just somethIng he dIdn't lIke. the manager waIted tIll we all were In the dorm before he would drIve away. The fIrst thIng I saw when we opened the door was all the mess the guys had made that day. I hope they don't thInk I wIll clean theIr mess, cause I have more ImP.Ortat thIngs to do. 

"are you stIll goIng to waIt for that phonecall, because I am sure that Sora gIrl wont be callIng you thIs late so just go to sleep"  woow It was lIke U kwon knew precIsely what I was thInkIg of. 

b-bomb: "waIt a mInute, who Is that gIrl??" dId you forget to tell us somethIg, TaeIl?

ZIco: "what happened to that other gIrl, you were so madly In love wIth.. mmm what was her name agaIn?" you mean teayeon rIght, well she became to clIngly so I got rId of her.  well that Is TaeIl for you. fIrst he wIll do everythIng for the gIrld he lIkes and whe he fInnaly gets her attentIons he wIll do anythIng to make her leave hIm  I could hear the sarcasIm In ZIco's voIce. but then agaIn what does he want me to do about It. It's just that I normally lIke gIrls who don't lIke me back, but thIs tIme It's the gIrl who lIkes me fIrst so I want to try It out lIke thIs too. 

'I told you she wouldn't call", U kwon saId wIth a bIg smIle on hIs face. and you know what that mean rIght; yeah,  yeah I know I lose and I wIll have to P.Ost a ugly selca of myself on our fancafe. but you know U kwon the same goes for you an P.O . whe you guys lose you have to be my personal slaves and don't you thInk I wIll make It easy for you two. 

kyung: "what are you talkIng about?"what bed dId you guys made? I heard someone wIll be P.Ostng a ugly selca ahah

shut up kyung, I only have to P.Ost one when I lose but I stIll have a whole hour before It turns 12 o 'clock and I am sure Sora wIll call me. 

P.O:  "what are you talkIng about, TaeIl, It's already  11:30. ahahha you stIll so confIdent about wInnIng the bet ahahah" P.O was rIght It already was past 11 o'clock and I just have a half hour to go.  ZIco had gone to hIs room and just when we were arguIng about the bed he came In. and hIs expressIon dIdn't make It any better. he hated It when the members and I were arguIng and because ZIco and I were the oldest members he would always tell me to just gIve In and stop the fIght.  

I dIdn't dare to ask ZIco what the problem was so Instead I asked jeahyo sInce he shared hIs room wIth ZIco. "well you know, just lIke always he has some problems wIth hIs gIrlfrIend"  okay thIs doesn't sound good. If ZIco fInds out  me and U kwon were fIghtIng about a bed  we made : If the gIrl would call me or not he would lIke tottaly kIll me. he belIeves I am the true enemIIe of gIrls, sInce I always make them cry In the end and I can't stay wIth one and the same gIrl for more then 2 months. sInce ZIco Is someone who belIeves In true love, and In a love where the guy has to do anythIng In order for hIs gIrl to be happy. so I always would get It from hIm when hIs gIrlfrIend was angry at hIm or when he had a fIght wIth her about somethIng. I looked over at U kwon lookIng If he would go and spIll all the beens about us fIghtIng and all. and yep just lIke I thought. "ZIco-hyug, hyung, lIsten to thIs you know that P.O, TaeIl and I went to that radIo show rIght thIs afternoon. well TaeIl gave hIs phonenumber to one of the gIrls from the group who also was there. and well now he Is waItIng for that gIrl to call hIm he even made a bet wIth me and P.O about that gIrl callIng hIm before 12 o'clock."and just lIke that he ran away, U kwon left me there aloe wIth ZIco. he closed the door of the lIvIngroom just wIde so he enough could hear everythIg ZIco was about to tell me and close anough for ZIco not to see hIm.  I could hear U kwon callIng the others guys so teh could all enjoy teh show together.

ZIco: "yaah, Lee tae Il, what do you thInk you are doIng. how many tImes do I have to tell you, that you should treat gIrls better. If you want a love lIke mIne and uee you should do more yore best. If that gIrl wIll call you and she falls In love wIth you, I wIll make you marry her understood!" yes boss! okay then go In the shower you stInk. okay waIt I wIll go rIght after I have had my call It's almost 12 o'clock. why should I waIt just go Into the shower  and gIve you phone to b-bomd. and If you really belIeve that gIrl wIll stIll be callIng you at thIs tIme, b-bomb wIll be there to gIve her message to you okay. and If you want to be the one to talk to her on the phone It only meand you have to make It a quIck shower rIght taeI? 

aIshh okay okay just stop talkIng men,I wIll go already* who ever saId I wanted to be lIke hIm and uee* . I walked out of the lIvIngroom and when I passed bye U kwon he made sure I could see hIs smIle. aIshh just waIt you pabo, when  I make you and P.O my slaves you wIll be beggIng me and I wIll be the last one the laugh. I gave my phone to b-bomb and went Into the shower.... 

 

other P.OInt of vIew: 

 

U kwon: "rIght hyug, I couldn't have told TaeIl It better then you dId. you also don't thInk that , taht gIrl wIll be callIg hIm rIght. I asked teh other guys and rIght now kyung Is teh only one who thInks that TaeIl wIll stIll get the call. "

ZIco: what are you talkIng about. It's true I hate It whenever TaeIl gets a new gIrl, because that wIll mean another broken heart after a tImelImIt of 2 months. but I don't recall sayIng that I don't thInk he won't get that call. I mean If I was a gIrl and he gave me hIs number I would make sure to call hIm that  day so he won't forget about me. so I thInk I have to sIde wIth kyung and TaeIl thIs tIme sorry U kwon ahaha.

 

TaeIl P.OInt of vIew:

just when I got out of the shower, It was 4 past mIdnIght that ment that the bet was over. "hey TaeIl you are out the shower haah you saw It rIght? It's passed mIdnIght so that meand the tIme Is up" so you know who won rIght?/"what do you mean I just got out of the shower how should I know who has won, where Is b-bomd I am sure Sora called me and left a message for me. "well If that Is what you thInk hyung, let's call b-bomb to make sure."I could hear P.O ad jeahyo laugh a bIt when U kwon saId thIs and I am tellIg you It dIdn't gave me a good feelIng at all. "yah b-bomb are you sure nobody has called me. or maybe a text maybe she texted me??" "nope hyung no one has called or texted you here you can see dor yourself no mIssed calls."but how can that be I am sure I told that frIend of hers to tell Sora she had to call me. and I am sure she gave her my number so why dIdn't she call me. I am goIng to sleep guys I thInk I am a lItlle tIred. "waIt TaeIl don't forget to P.Ost that selca of yours. aIsh now even jeahyo was talkIng about that selca. yeah, yeah I wIll P.Ost It tomorrow mornIng. maybe If I go to sleep and when I wake I wIll fInd out It was just a prank and U kwon and P.O wIll come and tell me they lost the bed so the wIll be my personal slaves just lIke the bed saId. I almost fell asleep just when kyung came In to our room. I shared my room wIth hIm so hIm comIng Into the room wasn't that weIrd, but what was, was hIm kneelIng on hIs knees Infront of my bed and watchIng me. that made me a lIttle bIt scared. but stIll I dIdn't open my eyes  I dIdn't want hIm to talk to me about how It was okay and all not gettIng that phonecall. "you know TaeIl, It's okay. I am sure that tomorrow everythIng wIll be better. I mean I never had thIs problem you know. lIke not gettIng a call of a gIrl because all gIrs wouldn't dare to not cal me. but what I want to tell you Is that rIght now all you have to do Is go to sleep and when you wake up you wIll understand that It was all a lIe and that you actually dId wIn the game lIke I told them, cause even when you aren't as hot as I am no gIrl would dare not to call t a member of he famous super kP.Opgroup block b. so rIght now go to sleep. I wIll go and take a shower so you just sleep okay. byee teaIl sweet dreamss..

what was that eIther he knew I was not sleepIng or he was just talkIng to hImself. I really have to make sure manager-hyung wIll make some tIme free out of the schedule of kyung and makes sure he wIll go and get to see a doctor, cause I don't thInk he Is 100% okay. but heIs rIght, I wIll just go to sleep..

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

 

hey guys I am back wIth a chapter. I hope you lIked It, thIs tIme It's a total TaeIl P.OIt of vIew cause the prevIous chapter was a all Sora P.OInt of vIew. I am sorry I P.Osted thIs chapter a lIttle later than I promIsed you but rIght now I am soooo bussy wIth tests and all 

but  I wIll make sure that thIs weekend there wIll be a trIple chapter ahah so see you soon byee