obsession

DARK LIGHT WITH TAEIL

third point:

 

you were waiting for Taeil in the cafe where you guys had promised to meet. he was still not there since you were a bit to early so you ordered a hot choco for yourself. after a few minutes Taeil came in and you ordered a coffee for him as he asked you to do.

"so, did you wait long?"Taeil askes as he hang his lether jacket on his chair.

no i didn't i actually just came in myself" you answered his questions. you saw him shuffle a bit on his chair, you bet it was because there was this awkward silence between you. you tried to began a confersation

"well tell me what are we going to do  aabout my problem?, you said you had a salution for it."you said and you took a sip of your choco and looked at him.

"right, well here i got you a present' Taeil said and je almost jumped out of his chair to give you, a package

and while you opened the pack you could feel him staring at you and it mad you feel uncomfortable.

"could you please, not stare at me. i am getting nervous"you said and you finnaly opened the package.

"owh my gosh Taeil, it is a phone. what does this mean?" you almost yelled this out, so the other people in the cafe stared at you.

"well Sora that is what it means to take care of the problem. i want to call you, you can't buy a phone so i did for you' Taeil said this while looking happy, you would almost believe that it was him who got a present.

"and see Sora there is something special with that phone. look it is a couples phone, so now we got the same type." and he showed you his phone

you didn't want to spoil the moment, so you didn't tell him that it was forbidden for one of the members other than junho to have a cellphone. you were sure you could handle it some way or another.

"don't you like it Sora? you haven't said anything maybe you are  sick?" teaeil said and he shoved closer to feel your forheead with his handpalm.

"it's alright i am just surprides that's all, thank you very much Taeil i love it."you said while making sure you had a happy face.

"well if that's the case why don't you show me how ahppy you are by giving me... something like a kiss." and as he said this he pursed his lips and he closed his eyes.

woow you were surprised at how good a boy could feel about himself. you couldn't do other than take a prank on him. so you decided to quitely leave the cafe. now you were standing outside the cafe and you could see Taeil sitting on the chair with his lips still pursed. it took him a moment to understand something was wrong and as he opened his eyes he saw you outside. you could see his cheeks turn red. he was embarresed.

"that was so not funny Sora. if you leave telle me okay. now you left me there all alone what do you thnk those people thought. what iff there was someone who saw me on tv? i would become a lauging stock don't you think so?" Taeil said and he walked faster while glaring at you".

"i am sorry Taeil, but it was just so funny i just could't let it go. that could may be my only chance to see the oh so famous Taeil from block b like that you know" you said, and after you were done laughing you felt a bit of guilt coming up.

"i am sorry Taeil, what cam i do to make it up with you?"

well why don't you give me a kiss right now?and we will ask someone to make a pictire of us. that way i could maybe forget about how embarressed i was." you could hear the pleisure in his voice, how much fun he it found to make you embarres. how could you ever do something so bold like that.

"you can't do that can you Sora? and this time he said it a bit defiant.

you didn't want to hear him say anything else so you looked around you, grabbe dhis arm run off to an alley close by and kissed. it wasn't a deep kiss, but maybe just a peck. it was still enough to make you all fluttered. you quickly turned away. but he grabbed you and kissed you more. deeper it was almost like a frensh kiss but he pulled his tong away.  and you felt a bit disappointed.

'i won't a real kiss yet. i hope you learned that you should never refuse a man ready to kiss. come on let's go" Taeil said and pulled   away from the alley towards Han river. it seemed like he had something planned for you.

when you arrived at the location Taeil kept talking about things but you couldn't really hear him. all you could hear were the voices in your head who were screaming for another kiss from Taeil. you could finally understand where this guy got all his confidence from. it wasn't beacause he was handsome, or because he was a famous singer. it was all because he knew he was a good kisser. and he could make any girl fall for him. well he could at least make you fall for him. and that was when you got a idea!

"Taeil, you like me don't you?" you asked out of the blue. so he was a bit startled.

"yeah, i like yoy why do you think i bought you a cellphone. it was all so i could keep in contact with you, you silly girl" he said full of confidence.

"so how about i will be your girlfriend"? would you like to be my boyfriend?"you said with a straight face. if he would say yes than you could get more out of him.

"yes okay if you wouldn't mind being my girlfriend let's do that"he said but this time he looked away from you there was this shyness coming over him.

"in that case. as a girlfriend i can kiss you again right?" and you stood up and sat infront of him so he could make the move and kiss you again.

"what?? ahah are you for real? do you want to kiss me that bad. ahah Sora i really did estimated you wrong. you are not a shy and sweet girl but you are actually really bold aren't you? well if that is what you really want. let's make a deal? Taeil said and it was like his shyness flew away. now it was the total arrogant and overly proud Taeil it was speaking.

"okay let's make a deal"you said and got a bit nervous again because you knew you were being verry bold by asking him to kiss you.

"be my girlfriend for atleast 3 months, if you can do that i will give you a kiss. anywhere you want, every way you want to. so how's that" he said and you guessed he was proud of himself of coming with something so cool like this.

you wanted to answer with a big yes, since if you could be his girlfriend and after 3 months you would get a kiss however you wanted to be. but if you did say yes it would seem like you only want to kiss him and that it wasn't like you liked him. and you obviously did like him.

"okay, i say yes. i will accept this contest." and ofcourse you said yes since the idea of you being his girlfriend, and at the end getting a kiss from him seemed to you as a win win situation.

"so what if i can't make it trough those 3 months and give up early on being your girlfriend, isn't there going to be a punishment?"

"ofcourse there will be Sora, but that my dearest girlfriend is something you will have to find out when you do quit the chalenge earlier."and he stood up and walked away from the Han river. "owh and Sora there won't be any kissing in those 3 months since it will become a obsession, i hope you do understand that much. ahah

"what???? Taeil you cant be real. why not what is a relationship if you can't even kiss??" and as you regretted your decision you sloffed after Taeil.

"come on my dear girlfriend, people will think you have a dirty mind if you keep talking like that. ahah"and you guys left the scene of the Han river while walking hand in hand.