birthday party

DARK LIGHT WITH TAEIL

Sora:

 

We were all cleaning the house while listening to our own songs. it was jinwoo's birthday so we invited our friends over tl celebrate together. We are from  wooliment. So we invited the guys from infinte and the twins from tasty whom we trained with. I also invited taeil and ukwon and because we were short on girls sooyoung invited ner model friends wich the guys obviously liked and sbin asked her two sisters. We were all busy cleaning but the guys gave me the task to make so e sushi. What do they think, not every japanese girl can make sushi. I'm not even a fullblood japanese. 

Soo yeon: sora are you done already it's 5 o' clock already and everyone will come by at 6.?

"Yeah yeah i know. Let me just finish this last one. I still have to wash up.

Junho:" yoh sora, taeil just called he told me they would come a bit later they still have some things.

"Owh well yeah okay thanks for telling me, i will wash up.

I took a shower and when i came out, the guys had already hanged all the garlands. and half infinite was already present.

"Wooyoung i am done will you call subin that she and hoya(infinite) can bring jinwoo a long"

Sooyeon:"i already did sora so quicly bring out the sushi that way we really will be done with everything"

After a half hour all the gasts came except for taeil and ukwon but they already called that they would be late. The bell ringed,  so minwoo turned off the light and wooyoung told everyone to go and hide. So we all did as was told and when the door opened we all jumped up and screamed surprise. I could see jinwoo was really moved. After that the party began, and turned up the volume and danced to some great songs.

1hour later.

My phone went off, it was taeil

"Mushi mushi?

Taeil:" hey babe, it's me taeil, ukwon and i are here so could you open the door we ringed like 4 times but i think you guys turned up the volume to hard"

" owh, i'm sorry i will just wait a sec" byee

Taeil:' thattook longer than a sec, sora. Yiu know it's not right to lie to your boyfriend right!' He teased me, leand forward and gave me a air kiss.

I could feel my head turn red like a tomato" don't do that stupid i really expected you to kiss me for real, baka!"

Ukwon" are you kidding me sora, so it's true? This guy came home last friday and all he did was brag about you being his girlfriend. I thought you had better taste. Why choose him if you can get me? I am really dissapointed in you" 

Taeil:" just shutup and go inside before i'll let you standoutside for the rest of the night."

" owh wooyoung come here, here meet ukwon, ukwon meet wooyoung. He is a great guys just asfunny as you are. I am sure you will be great friends. Wooyoung could you please intruduce him to some ofthe guys, i will show taeil around the house."

Wooyoung:" sure i was just going to dearyong and soryong(tasty twins) why don't you come a long ukwon?"

Ukwon: owh please sora i want to see your room too why can't i?

Taeil:" yah she is my girlfriend go find yourself one to showyou her bedroom." 

" yah taeil i'll show you the whole house not just my room"  

I showed him the kitchen the living room, where evryone was dancing, the bathroom and as last ofcourse my room. I wanted some time alone with taeil ireally missed him. We only spoke trough the phone.

" l  missed you, you know this night i even dreamed about you coming here today" i blushed a bit, why did i say that out loud, i would never say that to another biy, i am sure it's beacause his precense just makes me feel like i want to tell him everything.

" let me guess,  you dreamed about you showing me your room, and me pushing you on your bed? Owh sora you are very cute but you shouldn't be like this. We should take that step after our trial dating is over.

" what no, why would you think that" let's just go back to the rest okay," i was a bit mad, i wanted to be a bit romantic with him  we didn't see eachother for a week. I even invited him to the birthday party so we could see eachother.

" come on sora it was just a joke you are not mad right?" He asked while taking me into his arms a d giving me two little kisses on both of my cheeks

" i am sorry sora i just wanted to tease you a bit i really missed you, okay" he said and pushed me just a bit so he could look me into the eyes.

" if you want me to forgive you for teasing me, why don't you putt your glasses on and grow your hair longer, that way you will be the perfect boyfriend.

" that's all i have to do, i am telling you sora you shouldn't be this forgiving with everyone, they will think you are cheap." And he let loose of me and quickly walked away. 

" yah, taeil whatdoyou think you are saing to your girlfriend" and i walked after him tothe living room

When we got there i could see ukwon got very friendly with one of the model friends of sooyoung. 

Taeil:" i am surehe didn't even missed us with all thos girls" And he looked very amused at taeil trying to be macho with the girls

" let's go, i will let you meet  you my best buddies." And i showed him the way to wooyoung and the tasty guys.

"Taeil here meet dearyong and soryong the are originally from china and of course wooyoung, we have been friends for maybe 5 years. Since our traing time."

Dearyong:" nice to meet you, i heard from wooyoung, that sora chose you as her boyfriend.  I don't why but i am sure you are a great guy since she chose you over me." And he looked away whil lauging. 

Soryong:" don't mind this guy, he thinks he owns sora, he acts like he is her boyfriend but to tell you the truth he already has a girlfriend." And he took dearyong away to the kitchen " i'll see you later okay sora!"

Wooyoung:" i think i will go a d look what junho's doing." 

taeil:" woow you do have a lot of men friends don't you. First junho, and now these three guys you even befriended ukwon. Are you sure i shouldn't be scared of you going tk another man??" and he bite his lips like he was really piteous.

" ahh you're so pathetic, junho is like my brother i knew him since when i was  3 years old he a, ways has been like a brother/father figure for me.

And well you heard it from soryong right dearyong already has a girlfriend, wooyoung is a bandmate so, no you shouldn't worry to much. I guess you are the best i can get for now." I , 

We talked a bit more and after a few minutes. Soo young's friends hd to leave and subin walked her sisters to the bus stop.  

Junho:" sora do you know when subin will be back?"

" nope i guess she'll be right back she only walked hef sisters to the busstop, why?"

Junho:" well if that's the case i willtell you the announcement right now and tell subin later on." He walked away and went to stand on the table

" guys listen up everyone i just got called by our ceo and he told we all had to come to the main office. He had something to tell us. I don't know myself what it is and why we all have to come but he told us to be there at 6 so i think we should stop the party for tonight since it's late already.

Dongwoo(infinite):" if he told us to do so i guess we shou, d take it seriously he nearly calls us all in to the main office all together. Come on guys i will call the manager so he can take us home.dearyong, should i tell manager-hyung to bring the big van so he can bring you guys back to your dorm to?"

" sure if it's okay with him."

" how about you taeil, how did you guys come?"

" what do you think, we came by car ofcourse." he said nonchalant

" i didn't knew my boyfriend had a driving licence, you should have told  me earlier, so you could take me out!"

Ukwon:" you shouldn't expect to much sora, he got his licence just because he showd his tutor his beastky side, he really can't drive. And for the car he stole it from zico."

Taeil:" who do you think you are lying to? Don't listen to him sora, the car is myne so if you want how about we meet the day after tomorrow?" He said but he looked down to the ground soo cutee

" aish its killing me how silly you guys act with eachother, of course she will say yes so just say byee, you stupid lovers." Ukwon said and walked to the car already.

" well i think you should go for now taeil, before ukown will kick your car out of anger." I said but didn't know how to act further.

Taeil:" well goodbye then sora" , he leaned into me but then just walked away and just before he closed the door behind him he blew an air kiss to me just like he did when he came in. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥》♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♡《♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys i am really sorry for uploading my story it's just that i have these exams and i was learning like hell. I still have exams next week but i just needed to upload this chapter i a, ready had this  chapter on paper for a few weeks well.

 

Be patience guys, because the next few chapters will be the high light (( you will meet sora's mom and she will bring a long some secrets with her)) so you should be anxious!!

 

And you know maybe if i would get more reactions i would try to write more often(( i am just saying so ahahh))