pre-meeting

DARK LIGHT WITH TAEIL

heey guys i am trying out different kinds of writing possibilities i hop you wont get confused ><

you know it's actually very hard to write in differnet ways haha

 

taeil point: 

 

'owh hyung you are awake is there something you need, or maybe you want me to go and tidy your bed for you? just tell me whatever you need, okay?' 

woow po what's happening here? just as he was massaging my feet, i could here jeahyo and bbomb laugh. 'i know something is wrong , so just tell me.'

'let me tell you in place of those guys'; kyung said. 'you know that bed you made, well that girl actually did call yesterday. the thing is bbomb was i the bathroom so he couldn't take the phone and how should i say this. well i guess you could say  that no one else took the phone.' so you know taeil, it means that you won the bed so right now po and ukwon are busy playing slaves.' wait a sec what did he just tell me. if sora called me and neither me or bbomb took the phone that must means nobody did right. and that would make it look like i ditched her. Sh*t i have to call her right now. 'ukwon go get my phone.' okay where is it?' on the table in the kitchen'.  okay i will get it, . 'woow, ukwon stop right there, aren't you forgettinng something??"i don't think so what do you mean? from now on you should call me master taeil okay, and now you can go get my phone".  i told  you guys didn't i, i won't make it easy for you guys. ' now po come here and carry me on your back to the bathroom and when we are there you can wash my back for me.' and after that you can make me some breakfast. 'yes sir, yes master taeil i will do as you say.'  i could actually like this. especially how they will call me yes master, taeil.

 

 

sora poit of view:

 

'wooyoung go get the drinks!, soo young did you shower yet?'  mhhmm it's just 7 o'clock, what's all that noise and why is everyone soo noissy? Junho came and woke me up, he told me that he, wooyoung and soo young had been invited for a show. but it was al a last minute thing so that's why everything was a bit heptic. he told me to come with them because he had a little surprise for me after that. so i came out of bed and took a quick shower after soo young, did my hair and make-up and grabbed a apple to eat on our way to the tv-show.

*flashback*

'hello is this sora?'  'no it's junho ans who is this?' i am taeil from block b you know we were on sukira together.' owh yes i know so what's it you are calling for? 'well you know the truth is last night it seemed like sora called me with this number but i couldn't take it because i was in the shower, so i well, could i maybe get her on the phone right?' you know taeil before i do that, i wat you to listen carefully to what i am going to tell you right now; sora is a important member of this group maybe the most important member, she is like a little sister to me so don't you dare hurt her. if you could do that i will make sure you can tell her properly what you want to say in real life, face to face.'  'you guys from block b will be also there on running man right?' 'yes, we will be there too. but does that mean, you will make her go on a date with me?"  'ahah listen boy, i never told you i would do that, i just said i will make you meet her in real life.'owh, yeah i guess that's what you said, but can i ask you one last thing Junho-hyung if i may call you like that? 'sure and you don't have to talk that formel to me taeil-shi i am not that old, we are practically the same age' 'okay well thanks, butte why did sora call me wth your phone? 'well that my dear friend, you can ask her yourself, when you mete her, byee taeil!

 

* end flashback*

sora point:

i had to wait for the guys to get ready since i wouldn't be on the show and would be just one of the visitors. i didn't need to get my make-up done or to get dressed and since the others had to i took this time to investigate the building. it was big  had no idea that a building could be this big, i even think i got lost in here. let me look right now i am on the thirth floor and the guys were on the sixth that means i have to take go up. i guess i should find the elevator. owh god i should have just stayed in the cafeteria like junho told me to. 

'heey ukwo go get me a orange.' aishh come one taeil, you know it to right that even if she had called you, you wouldn't be able to talk to her. i mean  come one you aren't prepared to talk to  a beautyfull girl like her.'  'shut up ukwon just go and get that orange for me from teh sixth floor and take the stairs, that will make you think twice the next time.' aissh .

wait  is that block b? it s right i mean i could here them calling each other ukwon and taeil. so he's here . owh junho why did i come with you what should i do??  i can see the boy that is called ukwon, owh he is coming near me, let's hope he won't regonize me..... 'yo, sora it's you right, do you still remember me?' he is comig right here, owh what should i do? 'heey, yeah i do know you... 'so you still want Taeil's numbet? i hear dyou called last night' so you know it's because of you that i have to get this orange for him righ now right? so you better make him your boyfriend so you can take revenge on him for me, okay..' 'wait stop ukwon what do you mean with that ,  i don't get it anymore; why was it my fault you have to get him a orange?' haha just wait and see little girl. well i have to go i have to go all the way to the cafeteria on the sixth floor' owh ukwon wait, could i maybe acompanny you on your way since i also have to get to that cafeteria, and to tell you teh truth i have no idea how to get there sinsce it's  my frst time comig here.' 'ofcourse madam, if i said no, i am sure taeil will kill me for ignoring his wife's wish, don't you think so? aha'you are funny ukwon. let's go!.  *mental breaker, mental breaker*  his phone rang and it was taeil, he took it and while listening to taeil he made this serious face and i couldn't stop lauging at his face. 'you know taeil, right now you lovely lady sora is with me. and you have no idea what she just told me. you know i think she hates you. but byee taeil she is calling me.'ans just like that he ended the phonecall. we got in the cafeteria and ukwon got the orange. and before i could say goodbey he handed me his phonenumber. 'if you ever have questiones about taeil, don't hesitate to ask me, i know that stupid basterd teh best. ahha ukwon thanks, and i'll be sure to use it when needed. 'okay well byee aki sora'  whooshh  i got cold and i remembered the past again, why do i always have to remember the past when someone calls me like that. 'why did you call me aki sora'? well you know aki means red in japanese since you were half japanese i thaught you would know at least that. and all this time your cheeks where bright red, so that's why i called you aki. 'owh right. of course sora what did you think, it's not like he could know the reason why you hated to hear the word combinatio aki sora, that it was because it made you think of the man who made the sky turn red when he left you and your mother with this unforgettable pain and went to korea to live a new life. that he was the real reason why you wanted to be a kpopstar and that this was the only way to find him. i could feel a  tear coming out of my eyes. i turned around and said goodbye to ukwo while showing my back. 'see you soon sora'

 

 

 

i am sorry guys because i am not able to post a triple chapter as a promised you  i made this chaper extra long... i hope you liked it.

i am tryig differet writing styles becuse when i looked over my chapters i saw that i was writing them all with allot of coversations so i will try to write less conversations but describe the persons doing more. 

and in the next chapter sora and taeil will meet and that's where all the fun starts(( the thing about the man in sora's live will stay a little longer as a secret i guess i will start writing about that problem i the tenth chapter 

 

i got a new subscriber right now there are three of you, so for the other guys( please leave a comment and subscrive, opvote this story