meeting on sukira

DARK LIGHT WITH TAEIL

this will be the first chapter yoohoo!!

 

annyeonghaseyo welcom to sukira!! i am ryeowook and today there will be two groups joining us...

ry: first on my right we have here some guys of block b,  

block b members: annyeonghaseyo we are block b 

ry: and on my left we have the new *HOT* rookies DARK LIGHT.

dark light: annyeonghaseyo we are dark light.

ry: okay first why don't you guys all introduce yourselves before we start. let's begin with block b since we are missing some of your guys.

hi there my name is Ukwon and i am 21 years old and the lead dancer as well a vocalist of block b.

hello, i am p.o. i am 20 years old the maknae of the group and i am on eof the rappers in block b

hello taeil imnida, i am 22 years old and i am the main vocalist of block b.

ry: ahha okay now that we have had the introduces of the block b guys. let's get over to our new group dark  light.  since you guys consist of 4 guys and 3 gir;s , why don't we let your leader do all the itroduceses, that would seem like fun, right ahah? so who is your leader??

juho: that would be me., annyeonhaseyo my name is junho and i am the leader of dark light as well as the main rapper. our group consists of 4 guys and 3 girls: me, junho- the second oldest guy minwoo who is in charge of dance and vocal -after him comes jinwoo who is in charge of the vocals and as last we have wooyoung who also is in charge of rap. the girls line-up from old to young goes like this: first we have subin who is in charge of vocals, after that we have sora(you) who is in charge of rap and as last we have the maknae of the group soo yeon who is in charge of dance and vocals.

ry: alright let's just stop it hear i can't have you talk more otherwise we won't have people watching/ listening to this show

junho: ~mianhe~

subin: that's what we told him. he doesn't have like any variety show ability. he just makes everyone sleep avery time he opens his mouth.

p.o.: i can undestand what you mean ahah.

ry: okay since now we all know who the other person is let's begin with a fun game. it goes like this first  i will randomly choose one of you guys, and i will let that person ask a question, which the rest of you have to asnwer in all honesty. do you understand??

 everyone: YES.

ry: okay let's begin mmm let's start with the maknae of all mm p.o is 20 years right and if i'm not wrong soo yeon is the real maknae with the age of 18 years right? than you can ask the first question..

soo yeon: ye~that's right. let me think about it haha, i really have no idea how about; who is your favorite korean artist

ry: okay so the first question by soo yeon: who is your favorite korean artist; now 1,2,3 and show me your boards 

ukwon: ahahah look at junho's board ahah he wrote jay park. babo`jay park isn't korean he is from america

junho: what are you talking about, afcourse jay park is korean, ahha

ry: alright let's go with the next question this time sora(you), you can choose a question

 sora(you): in that case i will go with: which groupmember has the worst habit

ry: 1,2,3 and show me your boards.... look at the blobk b members ukwon and P.O both chose  taeil then taeil why do you think teh guys both chose you.

teail: well first let me tell you this i really don't think i have the worst habit i thik P.O has, he has like this sleeping habit of kicking everything when he has just fallen asleep.

ukwon: well that's is true but you know, taeil has this habit of thinking he is the number1. and everyone likes him and wants to be him. so he will go and make selcas everywhere he is and show us and usually his selcas aren't even that great.

dark light: lauging

ry: okay now that we have heard that story let's us go to the last question which taeil can ask

taeil: whose celebrity's phonenumber would you want to have?

ry: 1,2,3 and show us your boards. ahh i really start to like you guys of dark light more. i'm flattered you guys all think of me as a celebrity. wait what do is ay there everyone said ryeo wook except for sora she chose taeil ahah why did you chose taeil

 

wooyoung: can is see there some love in the air whoohoow

P.O: yep i think i can see it too look she's getting all shy haah. well you know if you want his number i can give it to you ahah *wink* *wink*

ry: ahah alright time's up. i am sorry but it's time to say goodbey to all our viewers.

 

ukwon: it was nice to be here and you should invite us again and we will come with the rest of teh guyss.

junho: we are thakfull to sukira for inviting us out, and i hope you will all watch out over dark light, gamsahamnida!!

 

 

 

 

okayy this was my first chapter( it was more like a introducing chapter to have the story starting)) so it mostly consists out of conversations from the next chapter onn it will be more exciting i hope soo haahahh byee