Wine haired Sass

Words That Are Hard To Say

Wine haired Sass

“Oh, nice to see you again young miss,”

Young miss? Is he somehow... Mocking me?

Soojin arch an eyebrow at the guy in front of her.

So he’s a student here. The wine colored hair guy from the other day.

“Ehh? You know her Baekhyun?” Chanyeol said wide eyed.

“No.” Baekhyun answered.

“Then why are you addressing her like that?” Chanyeol asked.

“Like?”                               

“You just said again Baekhyun,”

“So?”

“Ugh! Bastard! Stop with your one word answers will you?!” Chanyeol shouted while clutching his hair in frustration. “And stop smirking!”

“I’ll stop smirking if you’ll stop twitching that stupid eye of yours Yeol.”

“Yah! What does my stupid eye twitch have to do with your smirking?! And I’m not stupi—”

“Stop it guys the bell already rang! And Chanyeol stop grabbing your hair, you look like a crazy giant and Baekhyun, stop being a for a moment will you?  Can you be a little shy in front of our new friends?” Chen interrupted the two boys.

“Sure,” Baekhyun said and turned to Soojin with a poker face as he stared at her face. The other doing the same. Minhee remained at Soojin’s side feeling awkward with the staring competition the two had started.

“Stop being rude Baek and greet our new friends!” Kris said as he smacked Baekhyun’s head.

“Ouch! Kris! Are you planning to smash my brain?!”

“BYUN BAEKHYUN!”

“FINE! Anyonghaseyo Byun Baekhyun, I’m 18 years old. Junior highschool. I love to eat meat. As you can see I’m also part of the group with these crazy monkeys, Nice to meet you,” Baekhyun said monotonously as he bowed really slowly and smirked.

Is this guy twisted or what? Soojin thought to herself.

“Uhm, annyeonghaseyo I’m Cheon Min Hee, this girl here is Lee Soojin, We’re also 18 years old. A junior like you, I’m Soojin’s best friend. And I like to eat meat ,Soojin too, Nice to meet you,” Minhee said as she smiled and bowed pulling Soojin’s hand to follow suit.

“Yah, snowflake aren’t you going to introduce yourself?” Baekhyun look at Soojin.

“Snow..flake?”

“Yeah, snowflake, so go ahead, introduce yourself, I did my part, and I see that you have your tongue so why let your friend speak for you?” Baekhyun arched and eyebrow and smirked.

“Byun Baekhyun stop it!” Minseok whispered harshly at the boy but deep inside, he was also waiting for the reply of the beautiful quiet girl and he knew the others are waiting too.

“You look like an eggplant,” Soojin muttered suddenly earning gasp from the group.

“W-what?” Baekhyun replied and looked at her wide eyed.

“You heard Minhee introduce my name, and you’re not a deaf so why do I have to bother to repeat it? And yeah, you look like and eggplant,”

Everyone in the group did not bother to speak and just blinked at the two, all of a sudden they heard a hearty laugh.

“Oh my god! She called me an eggplant! Did you heard that guys? Goodness that was so funny!” Baekhyun continue to laugh like a crazy retard clutching his stomach and wiping his teary eyes. After a minute or so of laughing and looking absolutely crazy, he spoke again, “That was the first time I was called like that, sorry if I offended you, I was just testing you, but yeah, I knew you were different and you didn’t fail me at all,”

“What are you talking about?” Soojin confusedly asked but still her face remained still.

“”Nah, nevermind this “eggplant”” Baekhyun chuckled and walked out of the cafeteria leaving the others behind. The others started to follow him and also went for their respective rooms.

“Come on! We’re gonna be late for class! And did you see Sehun? I haven’t seen him since this morning?” Soojin heard Kai asked the other boys as they were walking in the hallway in the separate direction.

“Nah, he’s probably somewhere out there, don’t worry Jongin-ah, our precious maknae can handle himself,” Jongdae answered him.

“Hyung, excuse me, I am just wondering, I’m not worried or anything,”

“Yeah, whatever my dear cousin,”

“Sehun? Who’s Sehun?” Minhee asked Tao who was walking beside her together with Baekhyun and .Chanyeol.

“Oh, he’s a junior like us, I haven’t introduce him yet but he’s one of our classmate earlier, He’s the youngest although he doesn’t look like one, I doubt if we’ll see him today, uhh he’s kind of the loner type,” Tao answered.

“I don’t think it’s proper to call Sehun a loner Tao, it sounded like he’s a weirdo or something,” Baekhyun suddenly said.

“Uhm, yeah you’re right hyung, Sehun is just the silent type, yeah, more of a listener than a speaker, like Soojin-ssi,” Tao replied and looked at the silent girl in front of him.

““I see, I hope to meet him too, maybe he can be good friends with Jinnie here,” Minhee nodded.

“Then I don’t think we can handle the silence when they are together,” Chanyeol replied.

Minhee chuckled, “yeah I guess you’re right, “

“Here’s our class, Yeol come on, stop making moves on Minhee-ssi, we’ll be late of class,”

“I-I’m not!” Chanyeol hesitantly replied his face beet red from embarrassment and hurriedly run inside the room leaving the four outside and Baekhyun followed after.

Tao and Minhee chuckled and decided to walked to their room, Soojin was about to follow when suddenly someone called her from behind,

”Hey!” she looked behind her to see Baekhyun staring at her.

“What?”

Silence engulfed the two, Soojin was about to turn her back when she heard Minhee calling her from a distance, suddenly Baekhyun spoke.

“It’s nice to meet you again Park Soojin,”

She turned her head to look at him and she saw him smiling at her, “See you,” he said and pinched her cheeks and walked to his classroom with his hands on his pockets leaving the dumbfounded girl not waiting for her reply.

*****

Afternoon went by and the classes continued smoothly. Minhee clearly enjoyed their company, and Soojin have to admit she enjoyed it too except for one, a sick eggplant that stands out like a sore thumb despite being not too tall. His mouth stands out the most though. But all in all they were a bunch of funny and witty guys.

“Uhh, Soojin-ssi?” Soojin looked at her right side and noticed wide eyed, Kyungsoo, body shifted to her, he was also part of the group and she met him in class with Minhee and Zitao. Kyungsoo is a member of the student council. She just blinked at him in response.

“I know it’s kinda late, but here,” Kyungsoo said as he put a handful of wrapped Belgian chocolates in different flavors at her table. He smiled meekly and said, “I’m a shy person but I really hope we can be friends, and I have the feeling that I want to be your friend I don’t have a lot of girl friends around, only the group and they are all guys, because as you can see, I’m kinda…yeah,” after he said that he turned his body at the front again at looked down staring at his table.

Soojin almost smiled, almost. Really, Kyungsoo is like a younger brother, he was small, quiet, and timid and to think he’ll get her good side by giving chocolates for a sweet tooth like her.

“Thank you, Kyungsoo-ssi,” She said and Kyungsoo quickly turned his head to her.

“So… uhh,”

“I hope we can be good friends,” she smiled at him for a second and Kyungsoo almost thought that it was only his imagination and offered his hand.

“Friends, thank you Soojin-ssi,” Kyungsoo said and shook her hand.

“Since were friends, let’s just drop the honorifics okay? Thank you and you’re welcome Kyungsoo,”

“I know you like chocolates, right guess I think,” at his comment, and you chuckled.

The last class ended in bliss because Soojin probably enjoyed her new friend, Kyungsoo’s company and she felt good with him, like a younger brother, though theyre just of the same age. It’s been so long since she talked to a guy, for the past years, she only talked to her old schoolmates and Minhee who are all girls, but surprisingly, she just felt comfortable. The two new friends walked together at the front of the school gates. After bidding goodbye, Soojin waited for Minhee to come. She was asked by a teacher to fetch some things and Minhee told her to wait for her at the gates. After a few minutes of waiting, suddenly, her phone rang,

“Hello?”

“Jinnie! Im sorry, just go home without me okay? Im in a duty today! argh it's our freaking first day and suddenly those classmates of ours put me in the cleaning duty!"

"It's okay, take care then Minhee, don't worry about me,"

"Buuuutttttt~ I was so looking forward to our first day of school! I wanna go home with you! Just take care okay? don't talk to strangers!"

"Yeah, yeah, bye Min,"

"Bye Jinnieeee!" and she hung up. Soojin sighed and started to walk. She happened to pass by at a bubble tea shop and decided to stop to buy one. As she entered the shop, the wind chime at the entrance started to make a sound noting that there is a new costumer. she noticed that there are less costumers at that time so she went directly at the cashier to make her order.

"Good Afternoon, may I know your order?" The young girl from the cashier asked her, a wide smile plastered on it.

"Chocolate Bubble Tea please, largest, normal ice, extra sweet, additional pearls,”Soojin replied excitedly as she handed her card, although her expression remained the same which make the cashier a bit shocked at her order.

“Uhm yes, can you just sit for a while as I process your order and I’ll just call you miss,”

Soojin nodded and look around the place to search for a vacant seat she noticed a guy wearing the same uniform as hers his face was not that visible because he was staring outside the window with his earphones on and his blonde hair covering his features, dismissing her thoughts about the guy, she also chose to sit at near the window a little far away from the unknown school mate.

"Order for a Chocolate Bubble Tea, largest, normal ice, extra sweet, additional pearls,” the cashier shouted after a minute or so, Soojin immediately stand after hearing her order and went to the cashier, as she was about to get her order, another hand also held the drink making Soojin look up to the owner of the hand.

She saw it again, the boy with the mysterious eyes, and those pair of eyes are staring directly at her.

“Oh! I’m sorry, here’s the other order! Both of you ordered the same one so I was confused for a while…” The cashier said and put the other order at the table.

But the two was still in a staring contest, as if no one wants to let go of their gazes.

“S-sir? M-miss? Here’s the other bubble tea,” the cashier speak again yet no one seems to listen to her.

Soojin broke out of her trance immediately let go of the drink to grab the other one. Muttered her thanks and went to the exit.

When she was in a safe distance from the shop, she abruptly stop and exhaled, she didn’t even notice she was holding her breath for a while. She blinked and put her free hand on her heart to calm the fast beating of her heart.

Those eyes...What was that?


{A/N}

HI~ :)

its been so long since i last updated my stories and again, i sincerely want to apologize.

i am aware that i dont have that much of a readers nor subscribers but still i feel apologetic to those who put their time reading this story of mine, just like my other story, i am excited to update once more and finally after months so i just posted this one without re-reading it, hahaha! i told you i am not the proof read type of person, so errors are normal but if you happen to find some, dont hesitate to tell me! *o*

if any of you have violent, or any reactions, feel free to comment, ^^ criticicms are okay but not too harsh neh? hahaha!

*** This is almost a Baekhyun part and if you're looking for the others, dont worry, they'll show up, i just wanna take time for the character introduction because i dont wanna rush things or something like that. mhehe.

Have a nice day yeorobun! ♥

lovelove!